In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

Like I've seen this exact post before a few weeks ago. So good luck with the marriage that isn't going to happen.

that'll make it more fun when i cum in her tight cunt

Translation: In less than a week my dakimakura pillow with her photo will arrive.

She’s already sucking another guy’s dick, and you know it.

look at this plebe getting married, waifu pillows are the future u virgin neckbeard

That's not pasta, those are noodles

she's beautiful op

I'm so proud of OP

Noodles and pasta differ primarily because of their ingredients and the type of processing involved, Kaminska says. Noodles are usually made with flour milled from common wheat. Pasta is processed from durum semolina, which is coarser than typical flour. However, that difference is not always so cut and dried.

“In some markets, processors will use common wheat for pasta because durum is so expensive,” says Kaminska. “But in a higher-end market such as Italy, there are regulations that require pasta to be made of 100 per cent durum.”

Depressed

In a week, I'll keep fucking her brains out while her cuck husband has no clue

Just jizzed using your wife pic, how does it makes you feel, fag?

your not marrying emma

nude ?