Can any Hebrew speaking anons translate? Thanks in advance

Can any Hebrew speaking anons translate? Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It roughly translates to: "Illuminati, illuminati, Lucifer Satan Satan as above so below. Free mason Satan Lucifer." If I'm not mistaken.

ill Translate it from top to bottom.
Jehova
Jesus
Michael Rephael
Uriel Gabriel

Misspelled Jehovah

Back for those curious.

It says
"Hitler did nothing wrong"

"protocols of the learned elders of zion"

Better photo. And thanks user.

Fuck Goyem,
Get Money!

Please tell me your not a jew and just a deep sleeper agent

It says "traps aren't gay"

Looks kinda like metarrons cube. Where'd you get this OP?

Where did you get it?

Found by a swing in a park while I was out with friends.

bottom left looks like some gay assassin's creed glyph

that material is it? stone? plastic? brushed metal?

Where'd you get it? I think it looks cool and I kinda want one

It feels like ceramic.
Found it in a park.

Hope it won't bring bad luck to you.

you use that to check the gap on your spark plugs,you double nigger

So is this a medallion, or what is this?

Yep.

>Hebrew speaking anons translate?

"illuminati"
"israel"

"jews rule the world"
"lizard power"

that's quantum pendant
it might be some kind of radioactive

Where'd you find this

that's quantum pendant
it might be some kind of radioactive

I dunno, you made it, you tell me

Thank you, you are exactly right. It's a quantum pendant.

>Hebrew speaking
>Hebrew
>He

Oh my God. It's literally 2018 and JUST gone International Women's Day and you're STILL propogating your "man power" and pushing your penis in to everything that you can.

EQUALITY EQUALITY EQUALITY

Next time, make sure you ask for He/Xhe/Shebrew speakers so you don't cause any more offence than you already have, you e-Nazi. You are literally causing a holocaust for genderqueers right now.

Translation:
How do we know that you dont live here among us?

Its from the book of Joshua, 9th chapter

OP HERE
I found the exact one on amazon.
"Quantum science power scalar energy pendant". It's some bullshit about negative ions. It's £11.99 and contains URANIUM. It's radioactive and causes cancer. It is now in the bin.

sell it to iran as jewish nuclear technology

kek

Benefits of the Quantum Pendant:
1. Promote blood circulation, improve metabolism;
2. Help more perfect nutrients and oxygen delivery to cells and eliminate toxins from the cells, no longer appears the phenomenon of cold hands and feet.
3. Blood thin global supply of energy and reduce viscosity, can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, heart attack and stroke risk.
4. Increase metabolism and promote detoxification and maintain a slim figure.
5. The parts of the body to relieve pain, tension and stiffness.
6. Prevent mental fatigue, to maintain Anshen;
7. Improve sleep quality.
8. Enhance mental concentration, help workers achieve better performance at work; Help students to remain calm during the examination, reduce anxiety and enhance attention when review.
9. The need to make long distance or driving people often feel more spiritual, will not feel tired or dozing.
10. The body to restore balance and strength, and enhance the flexibility of the body;
11. Action older more strength and balance, will not easily fall injuries.
12. Athletes such as golfers, can enhance physique, endurance and strength, showing better performance.
13. Enhance physical fitness, to maintain their youth, making the body more healthy, more dynamic.
14. Strengthen the body's bio-energy field to anti-anti-harmful electromagnetic waves

what a crock of shit

Seen this kind of thing actually worn by a worker at a nuc plant before I retired. He couldn't exit the radiologically controlled area because it alarmed the personal contamination monitor. As the station radiochemist, I talked to the worker, and received his permission to count it on a sophisticated Intrinsic Germanium gamma ray spectrometer (much more resolute than Sodium Iodide). It was standard ash rock, mostly Uranium/Thorium, etc, allegedly from volcanoes in Japan. Worker was counseled to not wear it at work, but the same guy wore it into the RCA again next outage! Go figure. They must have really seen him coming. These things were sold 20 yrs before Fukushima, so of course, no relation. The medallion did not show Cs-137 or Co-60 or any of the standard isotopes from nuclear fission. It was primarily typical Ra/Th progeny, but it was a VERY busy gamma spectrum, as those isotopes have many gamma lines. Worker said that "holding this device up to a glass of water will purify the water" ... and other classics that took all my professional reserve to maintain decorum. I later discovered all this nonsense on the company's webpage. It is standard huckster BS sold by people who are banking on the ill-informed who have no respect for science and prefer to think their non-science is somehow better because it's "out of the box". (Curiously, it's also much quicker, easier, and cheaper to acquire....) There's one born every minute. Fortunately, the radon/thoron chain isotopes in this medallion are relatively harmless, unless you count the embarrassment of being called out as a brainless victim with a wallet that is light about $50.

Nice Assassin's Creed pendant.

looks like a freemasons thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry