I'm a woman that usually pretends to be a man to be around here in order to avoid tits or gtfo issues...

I'm a woman that usually pretends to be a man to be around here in order to avoid tits or gtfo issues. But today I'd just like to come out and say, you're (mostly) a bunch of socially immature, inadapted (and inadaptable) assholes. Most of you have never had a significative relationship with a woman, and more than half of you never will.

Because any woman in this world is worth so much more than any of you reactionary scum.

Im a man that pretends to be a woman

Your hatred towards women is powered by your loneliness, frustration and inadequacy, and you will keep hating because all of you ARE inadequate and will continue to be lonely and frustrated.

Im a trans that pretends to be a man

You know the rules

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo ya dumb cunt

Im a cat that pretends to be a dog

TITS OR GTFO SLAG

Show bobs and vegene

You bunch of pricks don't deserve any tits. You will never. And yeah, try to dismiss this as bait if it makes you feel less like the shits you are.

Im a man that pretends to be a spooky scary Skeleton

so you have no tits, leave

If you look into the void, the void looks into you

Jot that down. Re read

Im a roll of toilet paper that pretends to be a college professor

show bobs whore

She's so ugly

show feminine penis

lmfao is neck drowned in fat

You know all the uprisings there were yesterday in some countries? That's the way it's going to be in the future. You're relicts of a bygone age. You just haven't realised.

Your hatred towards men aren't even genuily feelings of your own. You've been indoctrinated since your birth to believe you're the lesser of the genders. It didn't make sense until you were pitted against the men, and all the disney fell out of your life. It was true, it wasn't the merit of mysogny or men hating you, you were just simply a failure in contrast. The leaps and bounds in athletic scoring, the technology, the power driven world of upper level administration, was the all moxie and backbone of a 99% male driven world. Your hatred towards men is powered by your entitlement, confusion and realization of actual social value and you will keep hating women because you're not strong enough to reverse the biology limiting you. You will undoubtedly find a mate, but you'll quickly realize he's no more man than a child. You'll ultimately receive the lowest form of man.

>significative

might want to review how to use that word for your next b8 post, honey

Show feminine penis pls

Ciara posters regardless of gender go back to your containment board

Yeah I'm very sure throwing aphorisms at a reasoning you don't like will make it go away

I honestly don't care about the plight of radicalized women. There's enough that either don't care about your bullshitery or just don't feel it's an accurate response to the female condition. In real life, outside internet strongholds of circle jerking and reactionary gist, women aren't like this. They're probably not very stable, or trustworthly, but they also aren't retarded enough to think they're dealt the lesser card in life. Normal looking to attractive females have an easy life. If yours is terrible, maybe lose some weigh, quit being a cunt and put your pussy power first.

Tits or gtfo.

And you honestly believe anyone gives a fuck about what you think? That's brave man

So ugly

you male chauvinist pigs can all go to hell ..

you will never get the chance to taste my pussy

I still don't honestly care if you do or don't. But you keep replying and I'm off today, so fuck it.

she does have a point tho guys
maybe guys elsewhere act differently but Sup Forums is such a den of misogyny I'm amazed sometimes that nobody in govt has done something about it

Prove me ypu're a woman.....
Tits or GTFO!

That shit is gay, dude!!!!!

you have not even the beginning of a glimmer of understanding of what it's like to have zero inherent sexual value. you don't know what aloneness feels like. men are one bad haircut and a layoff away from being gas mask nomads scavenging for beetles in the wasteland and you'll always have the safety net of people pitying you, listening to you, giving you the benefit of the doubt and patting you on the back for expressing rudimentary parroted opinions. so on some level you're probably right but fuck off. stop teeing off on people who spend every moment of every day getting teed off on by the world.

>This place is a shit hole for women

>I should stay and change the entire user base
OR
>I can just leave and not let this effect me
hmmmm really makes ya think.

Tits or GTFO

another bait thread for newfags and neckbeard morons. enjoy it you fucking worthless wastes of space.

If you have a discord i'd like to talk to you

This. Most people IRL are sane enough to realise that while the world isn't fair everyone has different strengths and weaknesses in different situations - and there are paths you can take to mitigate some of these weaknesses if your "role" doesn't fit into the situation you want (e.g., a women is less likely to get into STEM, but can still study and gain experience to find a STEM job).

Basically women are better at some stuff and men are better at other stuff. No-one is physically holding you at gunpoint telling you that you can't do men stuff (e.g. car mechanic) if you're woman or woman stuff (e.g. child care) if you're a man. That is, unless you live in a shithole in the middle east. In which case you've bigger problems than fucking gender equality.

like i give a shit.
i bang three girls a week.
and two guys a week.

im making enough money to punch queen liz.
not that i would, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

and no one fucking knows who i am.

if this isn't the life.
idk what it is.

>any woman in this world is worth so much more than any of you reactionary scum.
you obviously haven't seen what some women do.
for things as cheep as cocaine.
here's something for you, ever watched a woman gouge her own eye out because she needed some powder.
you probably haven't
well i have.

there are worse things in the world than
>a bunch of socially immature, inadapted (and inadaptable) assholes.

look, what im trying to say is the guys here know they're fucked.
they know they don't have a chance.
you dont need to be a bitch and kick the horses while they're down.
if anything that makes you worse than them.
now i know what you're gonna say.
>why should i listen to a cocky twat
and really, you shouldn't
what i say here is fucking pointless.
but at least it will give you some food for thought