>...
>Vote LEAVE

T W O - N E W - P O L L S
>T W O - N E W - P O L L S
T W O - N E W - P O L L S

O U T - A T - M I D N I G H T
W I L L - U P D A T E - Y O U - L A D S

>Official poll tracker:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8

>OFFICIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>Sup Forums MAKES THE NEWS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.html

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6986518/Queen-hailed-as-a-backer-of-Brexit.html

>TRUMP BACKS BREXIT
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1291449/Trump-Brexit-Britain-wouldn-t-punished-leaving-EU.html

>COMMIE CORBYN SABOTAGES REMAIN CAMPAIGN - MADMAN
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7189294/Remain-campaign-in-chaos-after-Jeremy-Corbyn-attacks-Project-Fear-and-dismisses-anti-Brexit-forecasts-as-hysterical-hype.html

>EU ON SUICIDE WATCH. ABANDON EU SUPERSTATE UTOPIAN DREAMS SAYS TUSK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36429331

>NIGEL PUTS £1000 BET ON BREXIT AT 5/2
twitter.com/UKIP/status/738353996352618496

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will we win?

Devon

As long as we all get out to vote and those lazy student cunts don't, as long as they don't rig it, I think we can

Gentlemen with the polls tonight you are required by HM Farage's Government to begin Lamp Post Selections for the traitorous cucks that wanted to ruin this great nation!

It'll depend on the Scottish turnout tbqh famalam

If by we you mean remain then yes

LADS

We don't want to put the economy and workers rights at risk by voting to leave?
We are just memeing right?

>London
absolutely atrocious
nuke fucking when?

Michael Gove and Boris crash cameron's europhile crew with no survivors!

R E M I N D E R
>R E M I N D E R
R E M I N D E R

Serious question: How does immigration on a large scale affect the UK?

Can you provide actual evidence instead of just stating they affect different areas.

we have started the fire

2 6 - M I N U T E S - U N T I L - N E W - P O L L S

>we can never have our own workers rights, daddy EU must do it for us
piss off wank

I love that Nige vid

should do one to this music

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

EVERY
SINGLE
THREAD

FUCK
OFF
YOU
CUNT

>how do I into supply and demand
nonce please go

Small island, more people = drives up house prices.

More people = more demand = higher cost of living.

Unfettered immigration is great for big business and big banks. It's great for inflating GDP figures. It's not so great for you and me, unless you're a Rothschild.

There's a reason Our Nige but £1000 on leaving mate.

wewlad population 28k
im gonna call this a
R A R E F L A G

>make nigel video in OP
>show my gf
>she thinks i'm a cringy embarrasment
>shows her whole family
>they now think i'm a right wing nazi autist
>MFW just trying to make britain, great britain again

[spoiler]He's been posting in these threads for a few days[/spoiler]

fuck why are spoiler tags disabled

you are doing what is right, it shouldn't matter what your GF and senpai think,
m8 half the nation thinks your a nazi because your voting out, 50/50 that they were going to hate it

Don't worry, they'll be the first on the day of the rope

2 0 - M I N U T E S - U N T I L - N E W - P O L L S

we all laughed at the one guy who's voting leave at work on Friday

sorry i didn't know that , first time on here in a few weeks

No user, you are the one who is memeing.

STEALTH RARE
T
E
A
L
T
H

R
A
R
E

Can you lads try answer a question for me?

Why is that one of the main arguments "remainers" ,or whatever we wanna call em, is that
"hurr durr we can't let the Tories run the country without the EU to hold them back"

Even though, correct me if I'm wrong, the Tories seem to be among the biggest Europhiles out there and the majority of that party want to stay in.

Do the lefties not realize this or something?

Show them this thread so they can all see that you've become an internet celebrity.

>What is basic economics

Wages are kept low and house prices rise mate

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
>The 89-year-old monarch firmly told passionate pro-European Mr Clegg that she believed the EU was heading in the wrong direction.
>Her stinging reprimand went on for “quite a while”, leaving other guests around the table stunned.
Top lass.

They hate democracy and like being ran by jew puppets :^)

they just spout whatever the latest celebrity said on Facebook, very little independent analysis of information occurring in their heads

>armet (-closed helmet)
aremets had visors, right? is it saying that it's shown in "closed form"?

Something has changed since that Gove QnA debate thing. The momentum appears to have switched to Leave again after it was starting to look like Remain had it in the bag.

>"hurr durr we can't let the Tories run the country without the EU to hold them back"
what they mean by this is that they don't want anybody to vote for a party they disagree with and are anti-democratic. despite claiming to believe in "fairness and equality", they still believe their vote is worth more than anybody with differing opinions.

Thanks lads

>in case nobody told you today

This.

Immigration is great for the nominal economy. Not so great for the individual.

I'm so excited for this vote. The UK leaving the EU could be the start of something big.

Anyone else worried the whole thing is being rigged?

Understand what drives the Left.

1. They are driven by hatred of anything they see as "right wing".
2. Their ideology always comes first, so for example, they will import millions of Muslims as allies to destroy the "right", not realising that these Muslims will eventually kill them too.

Is there evidence to back this up?

The phone poll with a brexit lead was before the debate

Just looking back at some pictures of a qt 3.14 I fingered back in my third year at uni.

Fast forward to 2016 to San Carlos just off New Bond Street seeing her in a cocktail dress and she looks a fucking mess,

Is this what London does to people?

Here's a left wing argument for Brexit that converted my 3 labour voting brothers, parents and a couple of friends, to either vote Brexit or not vote

>Over the past 6 years the Government has grinded out £44bn of savings through austerity

>We pay £10bn net to the EU each year

>Over 6 years thats £60bn

>Muh NHS, public spending cut to ribbons poor families

I also tease them that they agree with Cam and Osborne, and remind them that the leave campaign does not want to stop skilled immigration.

Can't get through to them on immigration and soverignty since lefties are activley trying to destroy their own country and hate themselves for being

>White
>British

Theres also a tweet I showed my mum who is pretty much a commie made by Corbyn when he was an MP slating the EU.

Oh yeah, the whole thing is probably gonna be a stitch up but that doesnt mean we cant try.
Although even if the majority do wish to leave then they will just make us do it again until we pick the "correct answer"

Posting my postal application tomorrow lads, first class. When the Imperium rises under HM Are Nige I, I'll be able to boast to my government-mandated grandchildren that I had a very small part to play

Don't you remember before the EU was formed Britain was a primordial globule of misery ruled by the devil with endless suffering and torture for everyone?

Is your country going to unfuck itself, britman?

Not London, most women go to shit in their mid-twenties.

more demand for housing= higher prices,and an inefficient bloated housing market ripe for a crash.
by default more demand on the NHS
lower wages for low skill jobs forcing the wider national average wage down preventing it rising in line with the increases in the cost of living
whole load of security issues
a clusterfuck in the education system schools in london are speaking 50+ languages
ghetto's in cities like london/luton make it harder than it needs to be to teach people british values and english
icouldbewrong.jpg but i'd like to think that's mostly correct

not realising as well that fundamental islamists (which make up a much larger percentage of the muslim community than they believe) hold much more extreme, what they would call "right-wing" views than any other british political group

You faggot before GTFO before we kick your ass.
Seriously do it, it'll make a nice precedent so we can jump off the sinking ship too.
Godspeed, bande de rosbif.

Of course we're not memeing. the history of the last few centuries have basically been britain's bants getting out of control

Pretty sure it's just a regular brit checking on his laundered money desu

>tfw nige is a johnny come lately
>tfw bet 1k on leave at the start of the campaign when the odds were better
>tfw using it to pay for a street party when we win

Bank of England paper showing that low skilled wages are pushed down by immigration was published late last year

kek
Soon, lad.

Vote Trump

MAGA

1 0 - M I N U T E S - U N T I L - N E W - P O L L S

The largest British party in the EU Parliament is Ukip. Together with the Tories, they control 59% of the UK's seats in the EU Parliament compared to Labour's 26%. It is David Cameron who personally appoints the EU Commissioner to the UK, who, together with the other 27 unelected, unaccountable Commissioners, writes our laws. Who are these 27 other Commissioners appointed by? The far right is on the rise throughout Europe. FPO close to winning Austrian presidential elections. PVV winning Dutch parliament elections. SD largest party in Sweden. FN only being beaten by an unholy alliance of the establishment. Francoists back in power in Spain. Orban in Hungary. Nationalists in Poland. A literal nazi party third largest in Greece. They will be in control of the EU soon, together with the neocons such as the Tories' man who currently run it through the Commission.

Godspeed gents.

Where are the new polls published and by what authority? Kek

>Implying they aren't rigged either way

Let us hope so

This basic economics mate

We have to build a house every 4 minutes to keep with immigration

less supply = increase in prices

more unskilled, uneducated labour coming in (333,000 per year) keeping jobs at minimum wage

Good work lad

Leave EU lads
god save the queen

Saying that there are right wing parties who will get power across Europe doesn't sound like a bad thing to me

I don't know

new polls ETA 5 mins though

Had a remainer tell me the leave campaign is solely based on emotion... How can these fucks lack so much self reflection?

Thank you frogbro. The sooner we crash the EU with no survivors, the sooner we can go back to fighting our epic battles for world domination.

Quite, thought looking at her Facebook pictures shes a complete slag.

Brit/pol/ meetup one day in a pub in Soho? Not tonight as I'm home now but anyone that speaks to me nicely will get a drink and a good chat.

>Is there evidence to back this up?
Yes go and get a job and try to buy a house.

3-minute anti-EU mashup video youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME

5 - M I N U T E S - U N T I L - N E W - P O L L S

I want to go to bed but are there going to be some polls soon?

The envelopes are postage paid kid.

yea i fear some of them could just be persuaded by russel brand really easily though

or that simpsons meme on fbook

>simpsons meme on fbook
What meme is it? none of my mates share referendum related stuff on fb, all they do is mock donald trump

You're not trying to convince yourself. You're trying to convince people who think it's a bad thing. When you're shilling on the Guardian, play to the audience.

I predict these polls will favour remain

hehe

>or that simpsons meme on fbook
>Tfw i uninroincally want the mystery box

3 - M I N U T E S - U N T I L - N E W - P O L L S

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR
you will also witness the power of chaos

Remain will win by 7+ points

Some dumb meme about hurr durr muh uncertainty mystery box

its mr burns with the mystery box

says 'we can stay a big player in the EU or... Take the mystery box'

been shared 100,000s of times

>Britain leaves the EU
>football comes home
What a year.

It will be very close but at the last minute some mail votes will appear and you will stay.

London isn't an English city anymore and BBC acts like London = England I rarely see they talk about anything outside of London

1 - M I N U T E - U N T I L - N E W - P O L L S

>98% of the UK is (((natural)))

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Shouldn't the EU be Typhus with the whole legion betrayal and stagnation

>EU is objectively the worst chaos character
seems about right desu

Sources?

come on lads.. post the poll