Would you?

would you?

Nephew

No. And anyone in this thread who says yes, I would, if I had the power, line them against a wall, shoot em, and dig them in an unmarked mass grave.

Hell no

you wouldnt do shit faggot

I'd rather source

tough guy over here

sauce?

no you pedo

[BeNantoka] Bitch Eisai Kyouiku | Gifted Bitch Education (COMIC LO 2015-05)

Depends if she is kawaii enough

>[BeNantoka] Bitch Eisai Kyouiku | Gifted Bitch Education (COMIC LO 2015-05)
xoxo

No. Illegal.

Grade shoolers can't have consexual sex user, it's the law. It doesn't matter how sexy they are, how knowledgable, how agressive, or how well developed. Find a cute asian girl who's willing to roleplay if you can, or stick to watching youtube videos and looking and dark web images if you can't. Hating you for no good reason is a point of pride for many and your death would give them great satisfaction. As soon as you turn your fantasies into reality though, you make their hate justified.

>illegal
So you don't do anything illegal?

Of course not, you wouldn't download a bear would you?

>/thread

No PedoPhilia Is Wrong

Did your uncle diddle u?

Im not legally obligated to answer that

No, she lacks the cognitive development to make decisions on such a level.
Besides, it would hurt.

>death penalty for phantasies
rly?

>edgy

Nice spelling. you stupid hairy hindu.

Rly started here on Sup Forums with an old meme you might recognize. Lurk moar newfag.

Y r u so srus

The real mvp here

>watching youtube videos
wtf nigga, call me a pedo fishing for content, but how the fuck you can actually have anything resembling cp on youtube?

anyone who says yes will be hunted down by both lynch mobs and the FBI, hope the FBI find you first faggots

A lot of the stuff is hard to find as of a few months ago (youtube got a lot of public shit for it) but there's still lots of topless russian girls running around in their panties, desperate girls trying to get attention from boys, and dumb parents in third world countries posting full nudity. Search for gymanstics, look for recent and popular, scroll through comments until you find a pedo, find tons of videos in their favorites or playlists. This is harder now that youtube blocks comments on videos of children, that's why it has to be recent.

I'm guessing no repercussions includes things like no mental of physical damage to the grill and no one but you would know/remember it.
The question is about morals. Are you saying that the law dictates your morals?

>Are you saying that the law dictates your morals?
it kinda does mate, like a famous masturbation lover dude once said, law against murder is number 1 reason preventing murder. If your morals say "murder is ok", you don't do it simply because you don't want to rot for 25 years in prison, getting a huge dingus from all the Tyrones. So even though you can say that to you murdering someone is a moral act, you don't do that, your actual morality doesnt allow that; law significantly influences your behaviour and morals

ok hammurabi

there was literally nothing hammurabish here

Morals dictate law, every single country has these two laws out of basic human morality:
>no murder
>no stealing

If law always dictated morals, countries arising from anarchy would sometimes lack these laws.

No repercussions you say?
Too old.

Humor dictates jokes, every comedian has two basic jokes:
>people suck
>I suck

If comedians always dictated jokes, comedians rising to fame would sometimes lack these jokes.

i didnt say that it *always* dictates morals or that it does it to full extent. My point was that law always dictates morals in *some* way (rather big one). If law was purely dictated by morals, then there would be no reason for law to even exist., since our morality - quasinatural set of rules and guidelines - comes before external regulations. If step 1 did all the job, there would be no need for step 2.

I'm a sociopath, but I even know and understand this... How is anyone having trouble with this?

lol, check out this dumb fuck over here.

you are not a sociopath, you are just a random edgelord on Sup Forums

fuck yes

>murdering someone is a moral act, you don't do that, your actual morality doesnt allow that
not wanting to rot in prison for the rest of your life doesn't make not killing someone a moral act lol.

BEAT ME HARDER DADDY BEAT MY SLUTTY ASS BEAT ME DADDY YA

Products make factories, every production line has two basic tools for making products:
>work shifts
>workers

If factories always made products then startup businesses would sometimes have factories that lacked these things.

your own view: "Murder is ok thing to do, I don't find it as something immoral"
view gave to you by existance of laws: "Murder is immoral and it is not ok"

"actual morality" is a morality you present in your actual behaviour, not just by words and thoughts. In that case, if you think that murder is ok, your morality is purely dictated by laws

I forgot how well you know me, it's clearly my mistake, you probably know better than a psychologist too... How silly of me to have doubted you.

I kinda want to say yes for shits and giggles
But unfortunately I'm not a dumbass to fall for your shit, Chris Hansen

i'm glad we sorted that out, it's ok mate

I'd give her some head pats, lolis love head pats

that is so fucked up, jesus christ

Why?

Bananas eat monkeys, every single zoo has two basic rules about feeding:
>use food
>use water

If monkeys always ate bananas, zoos arising from misplaced public funding would sometimes lack these regulations.

S..s...ource?

i mean i dont believe the meme that is morality is a thing but its easier to pretend for the sake of the argument. also i dont really see the point you're trying to make.

Bitch seen some shit

Fuck yes.

like 1% of people are sociopaths you can stop fooling yourself no one cares, especially here

it's just...weird, i can't even explain it. I once saw a doujin on Sup Forums, it was some furry gay thing. It was super long and it included diaper fetish. Pretty usual stuff, right? But it was super fuckin weird, because there was no sex, no handjobs, no blowjobs, literally nothing sexual, it was purely pats, hugs, kisses on the cheek, changing clean diapers and so on.It lasted for like 50 pages, bunch of diaper wearing male foxes gently caressing each other

Even if a girl offers a CONSENSUAL sex pedofags cant keep their tits calm. What is expected from dumb human trash :3

Umi no Ie no Arubaito - Beachside Shack Part-Timers

And before anyone asks is Run girl Run

Sociopothy exists on a spectrum and any well educated person knows the statistics we have about it are very flawed. You can stop assuming everyone on the internet is trying to be edgier than you. I promise some people really do just want you dead.

Gawd bless

> I promise some people really do just want you dead.
because thats what all sociopaths want lmao

No, that's what I want. You're full of dumb assumptions.

Getting your head patted/stroked feels nice

No and there'd be nothing to freaking work with I mean it just wouldn't even work. Fucking freaks man.

>caring about ppl over the internet

>pat my head as much as you like
come on dude

What if I had the power to cure pedophilia in less then a year, but required a sample experience to finish the cure.

What if a grade schooler found me tied to a bed a proceeded with sexual intercourse regardless of consent.

Just imagine running your fingers through her fluffy hair

> cure pedophilia
yeah just like the cure to being gay, or being a member of a political party

I didn't really before, that's why I was able to make a joke about wanting an user dead - but since there's a moral discussion going on anyway...

I think it's appropriate to care about people on the internet. If a child was being abused on a web cam would you not care? If a friend moved to another country so you only spent time with eachother online, would you stop caring? Do people really stop mattering online? I think not. Here, in this place, it's easy to pretend other posters aren't people. It's easy not to care because it's part of the culture. But when you get straight down to it, we're Sup Forumsrothers and a sick part of us all loves that.

Hey b tards murder is a form of stealing. Learn natural law and you will realize man made laws are just 2d fictions and dont stop anything. People still steal and murder. Morals (consciousness) are the ONLY thing stopping theft. You either have them or you dont. Just like cops and the military DONT HAVE MORALS. They can only follow orders (inherently immoral). If there was no police and military we would at least then be able to have a small sense of what true freedom is.

This thread is now about head patting.
Leave your degeneracy at the door

GOTY

>If a child was being abused on a web cam would you not care?
no because in all likelihood it's fake.
>friend
what friends. i only have 1 or 2 friends online, havent had irl friends in like a decade

w-what about h-holding hands?

>This man alone speaks the truth my children, do not go astray my lambs.

Lemme fit an 18 wheeler into a donut hole without breaking it. kys faggot

>required a sample experience
o my gad im dying

>What if a grade schooler found me tied to a bed a proceeded with sexual intercourse regardless of consent.

Yeah because that's a likely scenario.

You'd be surprised

in all of human history it's had to have happened

18 wheeler, sure
in this analogy you'd be a honda fit at best

Bullet cures it without need to sacrifice a child. sacrifice pedo, or innocent child... hmm tough question.

>you're walking out of Home Depot
>she approaches you
What would you do?

GRUUG LIKE VERY YOUNG GIRL
GRUUG WANT FUCK WITH LOLI

Judging by this thread, a Smart Car at best.

Great idea on how to get pedos to turn themselves in, though. Shit we might get them lining up for the "cure"

What if the little girl is in fact a 5000 year old demon?

Don't lewd the Gruug :(

Fact: cavemen had sex with 10yo girls and no one stopped them

L O L