Give me a reason for not continuing to take female hormones and living as a girl

Give me a reason for not continuing to take female hormones and living as a girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=oZeAAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA280#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it´s gay

Does the world really need another non-passing hon that makes everyone uncomfortable?

dont stop be happy......faggot

Post pics to see if it's worth it.

"living as"
sounds like you arent trutrans
poser

You'll make insecure, Sup Forumstard virgins uncomfortable.

Because you were born a man, and you will always be a man.

It doesn't matter if you cut off your dick, get titty implants, or take estrogen supplements. You can mutilate your physical appearance and alter your hormonal balance all you want.

But you will ALWAYS be a chromosomal biological male. There is no changing this fact.

Your mental illness should not be tolerated or encouraged.

No point depending on how long you have done it hormonal treatment tends to fuck with your fat distribution. Hope you pass as it is now or you won't look human whether you stop or don't

>Give me a reason for not continuing to take female hormones and living as a girl.
KYS faggot. GTFO of Sup Forums already. Take it to fucking /soc/ or /lgbt/ or /fag/.

Cancer, loss of ability to get an erection, cancer, hair loss, cancer, mood swings... did I mention getting cancer?

So? No one knows I'm a boy except my Dr and mom

I pass, and ur the hon

Wut? I'm hsts

U would be the type of guy to creep on me irl, if I pass what's the big deal? I can't even pass as male anymore lol

Started at 16, now 20

>mood swings
Part of being a girl, and who wants erections

That's your problem, though. You don't pass. And you know it. Why else would you make this thread?

You obviously regret beginning the "transition" phase. But there's no going back. The damage has been done.

You know the reason why the suicide rate for transsexuals is so high? Because the majority of them regret becoming an unpassable mutilated abomination. And they end up killing themselves.

Your ultra-PC left leaning friends and family all told you to "be yourself" and go through with it. They took your mental illness and made it a million times worse.

You fucked up.
There is no going back.

>Your penis will never go away and you'll be stuck jacking off like a faggot for the rest if your life.
>Even if you do get it surgically changed, your body will treat it like an open wound and you'll need a medical dildo for the rest of your life.
>Dilation is painful and you can lose most of your sexual stimulation after surgery.

books.google.com/books?id=oZeAAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA280#v=onepage&q&f=false

Check out this article published by Oxford University, especially pages 278 and beyond. Explains in detail what you have waiting for you.

Just become a trap so you don't ruin yourself sexually. FtM trans people especially have this problem

That's not it lol. Sounds like you would have transitioned if u weren't so ugly

Have you talked to a therapist ever in your life?

Own that Y chromasome, OP.

10,000 gallons of estrogen won't change it.

dont stop, instead show your boipussy

>no u

>Sounds like you would have transitioned if u weren't so mentally stable and realistic

fixed

Ball or gtfo faggot

Well if the hormones had an adverse effect on you, that'd probably be a good time to stop.
Otherwise, if you're happier and shit, go for it fam.

Just be sure to disclose before engaging in long-term relationships.

>Just be sure to disclose before engaging in long-term relationships.
Why? I just got out of a year relationship and I didn't tell him until we were right about to have sex, he was a little upset but by the time I had his dick in my mouth he was happy

Because it bothers some people and it seems only fair for them to know up front.

Also personal safety.
Some guys will be particularly violent about it.

>Some guys will be particularly violent about it.
Then those guys are animals

Is he the one who ended the relationship?

Yes ;_;
He left me for a real girl

I just wanna be a man.

I wonder why

pic related is OP for the last 4 years

Post dick