Do it IMMEDIATELY, it's great
Nice trips btw

Thanks for the rec, will check it out today

Fuck, i don't know a majority of what you're listening guys, sry

i really hate lil pump. other than that, good hip hop user

very aesthetic chart. good shit

i have never listened to any of these. where should i start

do cocaine or meth it will super motivate you

Yeah I don't usually listen to shit like Lil Pump, I just listened to it because boredom and fantano meme. There was a couple of good bangers but mostly it was just too mindless and boring

The first owls album is legit my favorite album ever

it's noodly weird art rock with surreal lyrics and odd time signatures. some call it math rock or emo

Forgot to add:
>i have never listened to any of these. where should i start
Not but definitly listen to fuck your emotional bullshit, it's a really short and entertaining listen. Sam Rudich is amazing

>Chris Squire solo work
Patrician as fuck.
It's alright, me neither. You have some good stuff, check out Kitchens of Distinction - The Death of Cool.

George Adams & Don Pullen Quartet - Live at Village Vanguard

what a mess

find q a qt bf :3
try the last King Gizzard
GothBoiClique
Train Fantôme - Manémeur (acid folk)
Jasper Lee - Mirror of Wind (exotica)

Haven't done one of these in ages.

bumpo

Guys I'm new to these threads but I'm willing to make a chart but I don't use last.fm. is there any websites that lets you add albums manually?

topsters.net

+king krule, kate bush, madvillain, thundercat, bowie, danny brown, tyler, kg&tlw, ka

+duster, giles corey, teen suicide

+cap'n jazz, joan of arc, jandek, don caballero

+luna, gain

+tool, philip glass, swans, surfing, dg, converter, the ilys, chuck person, steve reich, talking heads

+grouper, gucci, denzel curry

+slint, tricot, horace silver, polkadot stingray, wes montgomery, kg&tlw, bowie, gy!be, cap'njazz

+radio massacre international

+aphex twin, yussef kamaal, burial

+andy stott, cap'n jazz, the otc, shabazz palaces

>+polkadot stingray
Thanks, man. Have you heard Capacity yet? I'm putting it as my AOTY, honestly.

i've only heard dai seigi and honenuki by polkadot stingray, but i gotta check out capcity for sure

+Aphex Twin, Danny Brown, The Knife, Isaiah Rashad, Grouper, Coltrane, The Body, Coil, Tim Hecker, Kendrick, ~Current 93, J Cole, -Death in June, Bottomless Pit
+Cocteau Twins, Sandy Alex G, Ariel Pink, Brockhampton, Vince Staples, Tyler, ~Fleet Foxes

i'm just gonna post the 5x5 i made for a discord
my brain is broken and i'm experiencing mania

+Fleet Foxes
i didn't care for Mew's new album, it felt like generic dreamy indie pop. i've been digging their first album a lot lately

+Grouper, Death Grips
lol Portal, nice. clock face man always gets me

+Capn Jazz

+Wes Montgomery, At the Drive-in, Phoenix, GYBE, Cap'n Jazz
~Slint, Tricot
i never got into Jawbreaker, but recently i've been lightening up on SDRE so maybe i'd like Jawbreaker more now too
check out the cabs - Regenerative Landscape

we would be friends!

this me btw

atrocity exhibition is good, flower boy made me want to listen to wolf again
you seem like you don't step out of your musical comfort zone very often but that's alright. have you tried any clipping? I'd rec clppng, and if you like that, check out midcity.

aside from the shitfest that was lil pump i don't know a single album on this chart. CHECKED THO

loads of king crimson and captain beefheart, you should listen to some more prog rock and branch out a bit. how do you feel about yes and rush? if you haven't heard 2112 or hemisphere, check those out asap

Your Gay As Hell Lmao. celine dion is legitimately great, I listened to mac demarco for the first time a few weeks ago and thought it was cute but not for me. you might like julia holter

i really think that pink floyd's first album is one of their best, and government plates is underrated as hell. not sure what to rec tho, sorry. just listen to more deth grapes

check out the new big krit asap. you may have heard that the new album is conceptual or something like that but the first disc is southern banger upon southern banger

honestly haven't heard a single album on here

same as above but i don't even recognize any of these artists

nice mix of different stuff. for black metal i'd rec some mirrorthrone, probably carriers of dust. one man symphonic black metal band. i'd also rec snykro's memories, he's been making chillwave shit for the past few years which is alright i guess but memories really harkens back to his old school uk garage roots and if you like burial, you will definitely like this one.

not familiar with any of these, sorry bub

Mostly stuff I'm not familiar with, but Autechre, Venetian Snares, NotM, and Sweet Trip are all good, and Melt-Banana's one of my favs
Man, I forgot about Whirr. I think I remember them being good though.
Lot of good stuff, but LCD Soundsystem and solo Panda Bear are trash.
Loved Penguin Cafe Orchestra when I was younger, dunno how they hold up though. OTC, Rites of Spring, Wire, Deerhoof, Beach Boys, Stereolab, and Fishmans all rule.

>you seem like you don't step out of your musical comfort zone very often
I actually do that all the time, I listen to all kinds of stuff, the way I listen to music is something like wandering around the globe without responsibles, those albums just don't usually end up in these charts

>have you tried any clipping?
I bought CLPNNG for a couple of euros in the summer, played it once, it didn't click. Should I listen to it again?

ah it just seemed to me based on your chart that you stuck to artists you're very familiar with, which honestly to me seems like a bit of a cop out. but i know how this feels, i'll stumble across some new stuff and think it's great for about a week then forget about it. i can't really say too much though the 5x5 i posted is all glitch music

yea i would say try clppng again. if it doesn't click, maybe try midcity? midcity is way more loose and noisy than clppng. clppng has some tracks that are legitimately catchy, midcity is just chaos

Good chart
That new tricot album is fantastic
I'm a bigger mess

It's really good, yeah. Check out Polkadot Stingray's Capacity if you like tricot; it's not quite the same, but from experience tricot fans tend to enjoy Polkadot Stingray and vice versa.

Bumpo

thx for the recs! mirrorthrone soudns cool
Here are some weird IDM: no flashcore, but they have some cool soundscapes.
>Paul Jebanasam - Continuum
>Kai Whiston - Fissure Price
>TCF - 415C47197F78E811FEEB7862288306EC4137FD4EC3DED8B

>Daniel Lentz - On The Leopard Altar (post-minimalism)

>Burial - untrue

Bump

Nigga you think I haven't heard burial
[Spoiler] I haven't [/spoiler] That caught my eye, been on a jap music binge lately will check it out

R8 pls no bully

Rec me some shit, lads

ultimate shit taste comin' through

ive been at a music festival the last few days so this is a little sparse

try go sailor

lol nice one

last 7 days

listening to lately

>denzel curry
good shit user

good

Just saw Ariel last night
Was a great show, was right in front of him
What's the one with gumby, looks neat

nice, im seeing him in a few weeks, what was the setlist like?
the gumby album is called gold by a guy who goes by the name enjoy - as far as i can tell though this version is only on spotify and maybe other streaming sites, worth a go though for sure - sorta punk, post-punk, lofi, etc

Swirlies - Blonder Tongue Audio Baton

Grand Funk - Live

Help I can't stop listening to Rina. Also Lil Pump is arguably the worst album of the year.

+Midori

+The Clash