A new television star - Barron Trump

>She said he was obsessed with golf and helicopters – unsurprising, seeing as his father owns a $7 million one.

>“Sometimes we play together and build cities or airports using Magna Tiles and Legos. He builds big projects,” said his mother, noting proudly how he takes after his father.

>He also takes after his mother – she lavishes him with her own-brand caviar moisturizer, and ensures that he is always dressed in suit and tie.

I'm so happy that the nicest people won. I also thought the Obamas were the nicest people.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/10539/more-bad-news-for-older-dads-increased-risk-of-kids-with-mental-illness/
youtube.com/watch?v=C2QyMPi1cZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't even

I'm literally shaking

at least bill stopped making babies after age 50

that we know of, at least

sexy

I think Richard Pryor may have made a movie about this kid.

kill yourself pedo fag

I hope she doesn't dote on him TOO much.

Trump should spend more time with his kid to make sure he doesn't grow up into a NEET who plays Minecraft all day.

I'm am just excited that he's good with cyber.

>caviar moisturizer

> 10 yo
> looks like you 18yo

Literal real-life Richie Rich.
Goddamn.

You think that you know them?

God, you're just as pathetic as people who think the stories in tabloids and on big brother are real

Bet you think the kardashians are genuine as well.

Jesus christ, I thought he was Donald's grandson

Trump is going to spend every day of the next 4-8 years resisting every natural urge in his body to not bend Barron over the desk in the Oval Office and fill that sweet cherub's boipussy with Legos

The Octavian to Trump's Caesar.

future president?

Also, you know, Donald has several beautiful children from different marriages, all of his ex-wives have a civilized relationship with him, he has a beautiful wife now, whereas Hillary has her one sad daughter and a husband who frankly looks HIV positive. America wants leadership it can bear to look at, you know? So I think that aspect is not to be underestimated.

So the senate will murder Trump?

As someone on the previous thread said, genetics aren't a myth.

he did upset a lot of them

No, I know I don't know them, I just like hearing about them and looking at them.

Trump looks like a dolled up retard.

You can tell he's retarded by the way his eyes are too far up his face

But are you just as "special"

Why do they need to be in the white house though?

THERES SOMETHING ABOUT YOU
ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN

Thats precisely what I do when I'm tired especially as a kid whenever I was in somewhere crowded and warm watching boring grown up proceedings. just couldn't keep my eyes open and tried everything, glancing, stretching staring into the lights. funny how when it ends and you get to leave you don't feel tired anymore.

time.com/10539/more-bad-news-for-older-dads-increased-risk-of-kids-with-mental-illness/

Is it autism?

Et tu rato?
Delegates dahnald...

I honestly hope so.

>shit I have to yawn
>maybe I can hold it
>whoa that worked haha cool
>totally didn't yawn while dads on TV
>I wonder if other people yawn and hide it
>heh you would never know if they were bored

Literally /my guy/

Harry Reid, yea

Donald Trump was the winner of the 2016 US Presidental Election.

How would your life be different if you had a billionaire father?

id have lots of cool stuff

Pretty sure this is legit autism.

Only other explanation is that it was after 3AM and he was struggling to stop himself from dozing off.

@76223731
not talking to you anymore

KAWAII

It would be exactly the same, but I wouldn't be living off taxpayers money right now

me also

I would be shit posting from the trump tower

Is BT /OurGuy/?

According to humble water filter salesman Alex Jones, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2QyMPi1cZM

I think most of this here is because he's tired, but the other vids made me a believer he has autism or something.

No wonder the wife will be dedicated to online bullying. They'll use their son to generate sympathy with people.

Right, so clearly the blue-haired contingent have decided to float the suggestion that Barron has autism, so that Donald or Melania will angrily deny it and then they can say 'omg you hate autists!' It won't fool us. Go home. You lost.

Also, for those genuinely unsure - this is what a tired kid looks like. You will never know because you ate yourselves barren, but this is normal kid behavior.

the kid's tasked with bringing tumblr on trump's side by being cute

i bet there is already some weird slash fanfic about him

Calm down autist

There's already a manga, though it may be fake.

seriously, how did Sup Forums conquer politics?

this is just a family like the osbornes or kardashians and now they run the world. mind=blown

I would break the world record for number of (You)'s by promising to buy everyone a gf

> Classic Paul Dano

sleep tight, little baron

>Legos
Will he deflower Rooney?

Not as wacky as the Bushes

What movie is that?

THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU BOY
BUT YOU'RE STILL THE SAME

The same but I wouldn't live in poverty.