I am traveling to Spain next week and heard about this smash the stone. Anybody interested in actually pulling it off...

I am traveling to Spain next week and heard about this smash the stone. Anybody interested in actually pulling it off ? I would love destroy this stone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzFykQv6Q08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

use vinegar, it will melt the sediment

also no I am in Cali so your alone user, and godspeed!

where in spain?

Heard of that idea ... But really need a lot of ppl to pull it off

Almeria is where the stone is at if the internet found out correct

again vinegar, you just need to dig to the top and pour a few gallons on it, it will melt it, and if you don't destroy it at first weather will finish it off.

If its that easy why has nobody done it :S ?

no one around he is from Spain, or have the will to march out their, for literally, vinegar pouring.

Fair point well see what I'm gonna do

kekaschmek

Look for that Spanish nympf that posted here

What is the best viable way to destroy it?

What is smash the stone?

youtube.com/watch?v=nzFykQv6Q08
sums it up pretty good

what? haven't heard of a Spanish nymph

Thanks

Why do 9gagers keep parading around with the corpses of long dead memes?

no one knows

A lot of the memes they still think are hot shit were going out of style like 10 years ago, what the hell.

background on the stone, please

Do you mean I should change the Pic ? Or whaat?

Id wanna bit of the stone, Ancient evil artifacts

9gag put a "meme history" stone in the ground that is utter cancerous bullshit. "Smash the stone" was the operation name for locating this stone abe destroying it. The Spanish anons are on a permanent siesta so nothing got done besides finding the stone.

I fucked this autistic girl that loved 9gag. All she did was talk about the hot new rage comics and show me advice animals. I saw philosiraptor in 2017 and felt a wave of nostalgia.

long ago the stone was carved from incidents and cut with lameness, it was a tool to make the internet seem 'cool'. but it backfired making a gay as hell monument that would e put deep in the ground for latter generations to dig up, and think we where al pleb teir faggots.

Oh shit.
Yeah, someone needs to go destroy it.
I'm in euro like once a year so if it's still not done by May, I'm on it.

remember the vinegar!

Destroy it fgt gibs me more power.

Really and truly op isnt going to do it. We need to set up a kickstarter and fund someone to go out there.

An avatar of autism
The champion of Sup Forums
We need to send Spain..."our guy"

Hot, how old is your sister?

16, sorry bud, shes already peaked

not bad for having a kid.

I am actually quite committed to doing it but the planning will be hard. Like I want to actually see the stone so rent a digger or something and then pour vinegar over it ? But how the f am I gonna get that much vinegar?

OP is a faggot. Stole picture from Reddit gonewild subreddit.

Like I said, kickstarter. Prove you're autistic enough to go through with it and not run off with the money and have other retards give you cash so you can afford to rent equipment. Instead of melting it you could just blow it up.

Make sure to use tinder in Spain. I did and holy shit do girls there want a whitey