Just got Kicked out of my house AMA

Just got Kicked out of my house AMA

so you posting this at the homeless shelter op?

>AMA

'k, what is hail?

staying at my sister's place

hurtful rain

what you gonna do next ?

well I got about 600$ and a place to sleep but I've never lived on my own so probably rent a place with some buddies, too bad the housing market is insane where I'm at

how old are you?
what did you do?

If you were kicked out, then it probably wasn't YOUR house.

Were you stealing corn cobs and using them as sex toys?

I got a 30% in a shitty buissness online course so the kicked me out while I have a 90 in math

place of residence if I really need to correct myself

been kicked out of like 11 out of the 13 places ive lived in, fuck off

Have you ever been on the receiving end of a double ax handle delivered into your solar plexus? Please answer OP.

thats rough buddy

He's not your buddy, guy.

Can't say I have or that I understand the reference

thats what happens when ur dads a nigger

Nigger*

Not your guy, pal

checked. well i wish you the best user i know you can do this

Oh don't get it twisted. It's no reference to anything. It's just the single most devastating maneuver that can be delivered inside of the squared circle. If your match needs a little color, a double ax handle into a scoop sidewalk slam, delivered in a yapapi indian strap match will get the job done, quick fast.

He's not your pal, friend.

Hes´not you guy,pal.

Are you corn?

Checked? yikes

Not on my usual pc as its at the place I got kicked from, so I grabbed a random pic

he's not your friend, buddy

Are you going to suck cocks for drugs and sofa surfing ?

OP, your thoughts on the cobra clutch vs. reverse spinning shoulder breaker? See, I always thought a well-timed frankensteiner off the top rope would set you up for victory way faster than a hurricanrana, but now I'm a little older, a little wiser, dare I say, and for me, you just can't beat an irish whip into a clothesline followed up by pump handle slam. Your thoughts?

He´s not your buddy,guy.

Hopfully my buds can get jobs and we can find a place but its not looking great

Have you fucked your sister yet?
Why haven't you posted her nudes?

Back in my day, you couldn't walk 10 feet without hearing about some fancy young upstart who was green as grass blading for color to get a little heat. But that was then, this is now. The new school of thought says that if you're ballsy enough to attempt a perfect plex on 7 foot tall, 350 pound gorilla, why not get your valet to throw shade aka interfere in the bout. You tie it up in a bow with a beautifully executed shake rattle and roll neckbreaker, and that's all she wrote. Done and dusted. I'd like to know where you stand on the matter OP.

shes pretty ugly honestly you wouldn't want them

I don't speak this nigger talk

You like it the masa?

OP, I've heard said before that guys like you were big fans of the turnbuckle spot. Is it really that hard to pull off inside the squared circle?

He's not your guy, pal.

Time was, there were different territories. More places to get a check. They don't wanna put the strap on you in Smokey Mountain? Shit, just try your luck in a different place then. Try and get the push you need. If it's a babyface vs. heel thing that you're worried about, my point of view is as long as you're getting heat, then who cares right? It's all about heat. Putting asses in the seats. You save that locker room politic shit for the indys. OP, your thoughts?

He´s not your pal,friend.

I completely agree

He's not your friend, buddy.