Hey guys... why does this piss people off so much?

Hey guys... why does this piss people off so much?

Like, I don't get it. I work with a transguy. Born a girl, wants to be a dude, politely asks everyone to call him Todd instead of Britney. What the fuck does it cost me to say he instead of she or say Todd instead of Britney. Ya'all seem to care about this a lot. What am I missing? Who gives a shit that some people believe they are different gender or that there are 10 or 20 or how many genders there are this week? How does that effect you in anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJt-rbjswdM
youtu.be/lkfpqGWzHCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because conservatives are always egregious snowflakes.

I have no issue at all with a guy wanting to be a chick or vice versa, but the explosion of gender fluid non-binary am I boy or a girl this afternoon yada yada bullshit is definitely both a faggy liberal trend and mental disorder.

Exhibit A.

"...a mental disorder"

I don't think that's the case, but what if it was? I know lots of people with depression and schizophrenia. You just do the best you can to work around their issues, you don't make venn diagrams explaining how the hallucinations are false.

Right, that's why doctors tell depressed people that being sad is just as valid a choice as not and don't medicate them, or why psychiatrists recommend schizophrenia suffers to just go with what the voices in their heads tell them. I'm sorry xir, but I feel like xour argument is flawed.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJt-rbjswdM
Stop trying to meme you lefty cocksucker, it's pathetic

exacerbating a mental illness to the point of encouraging genital mutilation and hormone injections is FUCKED UP

You ever wonder why so many post-op trannies kill themselves? Because THEY REGRET IT. AND THERE IS NO GOING BACK.
Their parents and doctors encouraged them to go through with it because it's part of the new hip liberal acceptance and tolerance trend. A lot of those transitioning aren't even legal adults. They're young, confused, and gay. Now all these fucking idiots are telling them to chop off their dicks and get tit implants.

And the worst part? 99% of them aren't even passable

How's junior high?

You're not wrong.

My point is more though, how does it effect you? I want doctors to medicate dangerous people, but I don't really care if they do or not in the sense that it doesn't effect me. If someone wants to be an ugly chick instead of a dude...I don't really care.

You will be working with all LGBTQ within two years. They will then oppress you into quitting/termination. It always turns out that way.

10/10 reply

>i am a confused, mentally disturbed man/woman who identifies as a woman/man
>i am going have my penis/vagina surgically mutilated
>i am going to take hormone supplements and irreversibly ruin my body chemistry

>i am now a man/woman who looks like a very ugly woman/man

no skin off my bones, my dude
but don't act surprised when all these faggots start killing themselves after realizing what a terrible mistake they've made

Not even good bait, bro.

Do your part now to #FreeKekistan and downvote Googles Feminist Propaganda advertisement!

Video Link: youtu.be/lkfpqGWzHCE

Because words have meaning, and enabling mental illness is wrong on a fundamental level.

Meh. You can't really have noncapitalist values in a capitalist society. All movements get turned into advertisements and become ineffective.

"enabling mental illness is wrong on a fundamental level" See the problem with that which I see is that "mental illness" is actually a pretty slippery concept. Ask the Soviets.

We will not support reverse thought.

Raising your children enforcing the notion that they can change sex at will is pretty abusive. As if children aren't confused enough with their identity you want to provide them a false outlet of hope that only leads to depression and suicide?

Yeah this is pretty much it, it's not about the individual cases, their end goal is to change societal notions, through language, that's the entire the entire point of the ideology, language produces matter, for example it's not so much about what the policy says it's about how the policy is written, ultimately complying with this is enabling delusion, forcefully taking part in trying to change society and finally abuse towards children

>be me as child
>be normal
>want to be Superman
> ask parents for Superman costume
>get it
>shit's cash
>friends are all jelly
>"fly around"
>grow up
>parents say I'm too old for pretending
>meh they're right
>put costume away
>all about soccer after that

Enter the mental retardation:

>be a faggotlin
>single mom feminist wakes me up like usual, screaming "don't rape"
>go to school
>toilet dirty
>ask pre-k teacher to use girl bathroom
>"but you're a boy"
>go home
> tell mom
>mom flips a lid, sues school
>mom says I'm transgender
>raise me as a girl
>all my problems disappear
>get special treatment in everything
>life's good
>fast forward to late teen years
>find out it's all fucked
>too late to go back to normal
>why would a guy pick me over an actual woman?
>an heroes

And libertards will defend trannies.

This. I always think about the young trannies coming into adulthood and realizing their parents enabled a mental disorder.

Fuck I remember I wanted to be a transformer when I was six, so I build a transformer suit out of cardboard my mom laughed at me when I wore it and ran around like a little fag and said stop being stupid, so I never wore the thing again.

2016: legitimize my mental illness, bigot
2018: say my fucking pronouns, bigot

I will accept them and treat them like anyone else. That doesn't change the fact that they are mentally ill and are no different than
>Fatties
>Smokers
>Alcoholics
>Drug addicts
>Victimization fetishists

your spectrum's are crossed nice try tho retard

>be transsexual
>just got my dick cut off, very expensive
>been on hormone treatments for a couple of years, got some lopsided deformed titties and shaped like a pear now
>saving up for adams apple surgery in a few years, not covered by my insurance because REEE OPPRESSION
>finally, I am a real woman. I need a boyfriend now

>nobody wants to date me
>constantly rejected
>but why? I'm a strong, beautiful woman now. this isn't what I wanted at all
>turns out I'm not actually a real woman. I can't get pregnant and I still have the biological body of a male

>glance at myself in the mirror
>overwhelming sense of fear and regret as I finally realize what a huge mistake I've made
>kill self

>>How does that effect you in anyway?
Having to call people something they are clearly not means having to lie every time you address them.

Indulging those people requires additional mental effort because you have to consciously bypass automatic mnemonic responses and it causes mental strains because of the lying.

Doing this will result in self-imprinting, which is just a form of brainwashing. This is fine if you do it to reach a goal you have chosen (stop smoking or something) but it is despicable and criminal to require people to dot this to themselves over things that touch on peoples core being, like the sense of identity based on sex.

tl;dr: Forcing someone to call people by obviously incorrect pronounces is a form of violence. People advocating this should be prosecuted for terrorism.

Aren't they all ignoring the truth in an attempt to cover up that which they do not want to realize?

If someone is delusional that's on them, I refuse to play along with their delusion

It's no different than modern day feminism. There's equality and there's wanting more than equality. As a trans, do you have the same rights as everyone else? You sure do, but one of those rights is to be called on your shit. Just because you feel oppressed doesn't make you right 100% of the time.

What if someone just wants to be a dick girl that looks all feminized but doesn't want penis inversion surgery?

being this retarded

generalizations are real with this one

>to be a dick girl
>dick girl
No such thing faggot

If you call yourself she and take horomones, still mentally ill.

doesn't change the fact that they're fucked in the head

>Forcing someone to call people by obviously incorrect pronounces is a form of violence
no its not

Would you fucks drop your party bullshit and realize that this is objectively a mental disorder?

they will never be considered "normal"
they will never fit in to regular society
they will never be a real girl

they will never be "that girl with the dick"
they will only be "that guy who dresses like a girl"

Well-composed rebuttal.

I'll Exhibit A slap to your face

I'm not triggered at all by them
I honestly don't care about what preferred gender they are
They have already removed themselves from the gene pool
problem abated their mental disorder will only last their generation if it isn't aloud to reproduce

>dick girl that looks all feminized
>looks all feminized

that's the thing, though
they won't look anything like a real woman...just a poor confused MAN, poorly disguised a woman

>aloud

allowed

>They have already removed themselves from the gene pool
You know that trans lesbians are a thing right

I think you might be on the spectrum

Conservatives are united entirely by who they hate and what they fear. They have no plans and they build nothing, their only "goal" is to hate something en masse. This is the latest target because it's something that isn't from yesterday. Conservatives are terrified of just about everything that seems new. Being terrified of the future ties in nicely with hating gender identity nonsense.

look at that thing in the picture

can you HONESTLY say that person looks "passable" or "acceptable?"

You probably don't even know the definition of racism lmao

>>no its not
to the point, stylistic strong, great arguments
10/10, I am convinced and converted on the spot.

did you reply to the wrong thread? this is a thread about mentally ill gays, not conservatives

I thought it was just a thread about mental illness in general.

Hurry up and finish that essay, sweetie.

And forcing someone to look in the mirror and ACCEPT reality is? GTFO

Thanks you get paid by the word?

Trans lesbian? a man that is trans female and fucks females.
but is their ball bag poisoned by the HRT?
I'd be surprised if anything is swimming in there.

Of course not point is that guy thinks he's female and still fucks girls, so still quite possible, and horrifying, for him to have children, poor kids will be fucked from birth

You sound quite hated. Were you given up by your mother as a baby?

What does the chopper symbolise?

I’m a fuckin genius.

"Trans-lesbians" are just incel orbiters that had no other cards left to play.

check’em

Most men, like 98% of them, identify as an Apache attack helicopter. This is why men support the 2nd Amendment so strongly.

They will be the witches from resident evil, sobbing on the floor, hiding in creeks of abandoned stairwells, moaning, sobbing- get smart not snipped.

98% of men support upholding the constitution? What are the other 2% complaining about?

it's actually delusional

If a dude just wants some tits it isn't somehow deranged and what they think they are versus reality..... go for it

I think that was silent hill

Those are mentally ill trannies.

I live by an apache helicopter base. 2km away.

yep, that was Silent Hill. there's also those sobbing (witch) girls in Left 4 Dead 1/2.

> lesbian, gay, or bisexual, comprising 3.5% of the adult population. Of men, 2.2% identify as gay
That worked out nicely

>Forcing
If you don't acquiesce, what happens? If nothing, it's not violence. If something, then it's violence.

>projecting this hard

10/10 pic

If you don't accept some trans-trenders sex as di-morpho-poly-hurpa-derpra-dong-a-sexual, then you're labeled a transphobe and will be publicly shamed, which in some instances, does lead to violence or other crimes.

And this is coming from a liberal right here:

Your stupid gender identification thing is trying out of control, it’s fucking up humanity, we thought it was cool for a bit until we’ve realized all the hurt it really causes you and us

For you to be accepted for who you truly are. From birth onward.

Make no mistake, if you were born with a penis, you were meant to be a man.

Anything else is genetically modification and aberration.

then they still shouldn't be surprised when they aren't treated like a normal healthy functional member of society

There should be an area containing malformed people, like people with 3 sex cromosomes, other than that this is very accurate.

There is a difference between gender dysphoria and body dysmorphia but if Trans people have mental illness then so do people like body builders but no one considers them to have a mental illness.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Admits to Body Insecurity, when I look in the mirror, I throw up,” Arnold Schwarzenegger
“I was already so critical of myself, even when I was in top physical shape,” Schwarzenegger continued. “I’d look in the mirror after I won one Mr. Olympia after another and think, ‘How did this pile of shit win?’ I never saw perfection. There was always something lacking.”

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), or body dysmorphia, is an anxiety disorder that causes sufferers to spend a lot of time worrying about their appearance and to have a distorted view of how they look.

ender dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there is a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity...This mismatch between sex and gender identity can lead to distressing and uncomfortable feelings that are called gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is a recognised medical condition, for which treatment is sometimes appropriate.

>Anything else is genetically modification and aberration.

CORRECT!!!

Except for the genetically modified part. You can't change someone DNA, but you can change their bio-chemistry slightly with the aide of testosterone and or estrogen.

And considering that trans-people comprise less than 1% of the population, they are the minority. Seeing that straight (heterosexual) men and women are about 97% of the population within Westren democracies, then it should be majority rules, bitches!

you get convicted (hello Canada), get kicked out of school, can get fired.
In short, all of the extreme left will abuse there publicly funded positions to punish you.

USA ! USA ! USA !

>Seeing that straight (heterosexual) men and women are about 97% of the population within Westren democracies,
Citation needed..

USA ! USA ! USA !

HOOOO

LAND OF THE FREE

HOME OF THE BRAAAAAAVE

It doesn't. I don't care, because most of them don't expect them to change my language.

>trans lesbians

you mean like chris chan?

My two cents, I have a girlfriend whos trans but we found out by chance lol, well shes the old Scientific kind every one forgets about and SJW people claim don't exist and spend great amount of time hiding the truth if her condition under BS articles like "if you think trans is determined by chromosomes think again" as the first search results

Basically she has XXY Chromosomes and shes 1 of roughly only 1000 known girls in the US with the condition because it usually happens to men this usually would result in the whole confused genitalia because the body doesn't know WTF its doing because it thinks its male and female so its how you get people born with a vag and a micro dick or something related, she got extremely lucky shes got the normal parts but her ovaries had to be removed because they didn't develop properly

I guess what im trying to say is trans are mentally ill but transvestites are real people and its not their fault for being born with messed up chromosomes and health issues

If a person has the Y chromosome that means that they're biologically male, trisomy X however is a condition that girls get

His/her/its face is just terrifying.

>gender fluid
This is what gets me. The whole premise of gender fluid seems to go against the perceived notions of "gender is a social construct"

If you can flip flop back and forth between genders than gender has no meaning. It ceases to be a valid method of classification. What the gender fluid types are actually doing is reinforcing gender norms and stereotypes. If you feel like doing X activity that is labled masculine, THEN YOU MUST BE A BOY. If you want to do Y activity that is feminine THAN YOU MUST BE A GIRL.

Rather than simply allowing for a guy or girl to behave the way they wish without regard for these gender stereotypes they have to switch their whole damn gender.

Which is really My issue with the whole Trans movement. On the one hand they claim that socially assigned genders are oppressive and wrong, but then they fall all over themselves to try to fit the stereotypes for the roles they choose for themselves.

Why not just focus on the one thing that you can't actually change? Namely, your fucking Biology. If you're born with a penis, you can't erase that fact. Cutting it off, taking estrogen, wearing girly clothes, will never reverse that fact that you were born with a dick. And no matter how close you can emulate a Female it becomes Zeno's paradox. You will never actually BE a female, because that is genetically assigned at birth.

You want to be called Molly and wear skirts you go right ahead. But I think it would be healthier for everyone if Molly faced facts and was just happy with the body he was born with.

how can the SAME FUCKING PEOPLE make the following two statements:

>ITS NOT A BABY ITS JUST A MASS OF CELLS

>IT DOESNT MATTER THAT IT HAS A DICK AND XY IT CAN BE A GIRL IF IT WANTS

once you're 18 i don't give a fuck if you want to identify as the easter bunny and ram carrots up your asshole all day

but you have 10 year olds taking hormones because they self identify far before they understand what sexual identity is, and thats a fucking mental disorder foisted on them just as much as if they were conditioned to pray to allah

fuck you weak minded faggots who use victim status as social currency and poison the idea of living what you want to be instead of telling people what you wish you were

fuck off

yea? why not let mental problems run rampant? that couldn't cause any harm to them or others. just release the asylum patients and elect pedophile trans faggot demikins to office. see what fuckin happens you absolute nigger.

i wonder how fast her bullshit would stop if he sued the school for the tuition for her class and got a good lawyer

>The whole premise of gender fluid seems to go against the perceived notions of "gender is a social construct"
Who's perceived notions?
We are bags of electrochemical goo stuck on a rock spinning in space and we have no idea why, no one can say anything should only be this way or that because no one fucking knows!

>shes got the normal parts
Prove it, post it

I don't know what point you're trying to make

I second this as Klinefelters Syndrome only occurs in boys so I need to see genitals for scientific research

>once you're 18 i don't give a fuck if you want to identify as the easter bunny and ram carrots up your asshole all day
>but you have 10 year olds taking hormones because they self identify far before they understand what sexual identity is, and thats a fucking mental disorder foisted on them just as much as if they were conditioned to pray to allah
>fuck you weak minded faggots who use victim status as social currency and poison the idea of living what you want to be instead of telling people what you wish you were
>fuck off
Learn the difference between sexual identity and gender identity and life doesn't just start when you become 18.

What gets me is why anyone gives a shit at all or is mad about it in any way.

Who the fuck cares? ESPECIALLY the right wingers who "want everyone to have their freedom" and then piss and moan about other people's genitals, bathroom laws, sports teams, etc etc. Hypocrites.

So you don't see a problem with brainwashed 10 year olds taking hormones and trying to mutilate themselves?