Most public places we've masturbated

Most public places we've masturbated.

School library with people around when I was 14.
Had a real problem, not gonna sugarcoat it.

Like in the bathroom or right out in the open?

Middle of English class. Sat in the middle too. Teachers ass was too good

An elevator, a change room and my cousin's bathroom

Here. In the middle of mass. Sitting next to my mom and sister. I am going to hell for sure.

I woud modify the question a bit.

>say where did u fap
>say where did u fap and came

>parking garage behind my dorm
>work bathroom
>airplane bathroom
>empty construction site
>very quietly in my dorm under my sheets

How do you do this

How ?? What are the logistics here ?

Bathrooms in various jobs and school. Once on the sales floor of a job. No one was there. In the car driving down the road, didn't finish. Parking lot.

I jerked under my shirt. After I finished I looked to my right and the student next to me probably knew. But she was a slut and probably didn't care.

Hand in pocket, wiggle finger just a little against head of cock. I had a hard on that just wouldn't go away, it had to be done. That was the first and last time I've blown a load in my pants.

In my airplane seat. Admittedly there were only 3 passengers and 1 FA on the 50 seater, but I still jerked it on a plane outside of the bathroom.

Was driving a few hours at night. Took my shorts and briefs off and jerked it on the highway.

> not having sex in public instead
You make me sad for your micro-penor OP.

The question wasn’t about sex you fucking sperg

>be 16
>hotel swimming pool
>standing by pool jets
>have my beenis barely sticking out swim suit letting jet blast it
>blast with the force of a thousand suns
>swim to other side of pool
>group of 16-18yr old grills all come running in and jump in the water where my chlorinated seed was

I was helping a neighbor with some firewood when I was a teenager and it started pouring. Took shelter in their shed. Jerked it while waiting and came on the dirt floor.

I've jerked off at the spa while people watched. Does that count?

I bet it made her feel hot

My comment was a criticism, not an answer.
Your question is so pathetic and reeks so highly of failure as to not be dignified by an answer.

Protip: an attractive exhibitionist girl is good and gains a horny audience.
A lonely faggot tugging his virgin cock in a library covertly (and failing) isn't something abyone wants to encounter.

Your a fucking retard jerking off has nothing to do with anyone’s ability to have sex go fucking kill yourself

>I never jerk off cause I’m to busy fucking chicks

Sure thing bud

kek

Nutted in a lake with about 50 other people around in the water.

something similar but in a sea

I've never masturbated in anything close to a public setting, I'm incredibly repressed. I can get wild, but only with encouragement, I need a partner to be all brave.

I dated a tranny and rode her dick in a theatre.

I did it on a bus, in school, before a funeral, before a wedding, in public bathrooms, outside. Yeah, i'm serious.

I masturbated under blanket while in this room was my sister.

I masturbated under blanket while in this room was my father.

I've been masturbating under blanket for last 5 years.

Its cool to be me.

You left out the "in public" part that is crucial to the argument.

Sure I jerk off in addition to fucking.
But the thrill escalation should be masturbation-sex-exhibitionist sex.
Not exhibitionist masturbation as a guy.
Homeless nutcases do that shit.
Next you'll be arguing that fucking your ass with a public transit armrest is really how jerking in public is done.

My family does a big blowout New Years party every year

When I was in high school my gf and I fucked up on the top of our garage (it was flat). We thought we were hidden until I heard my brother say “yeah user rail her” they were over at the neighbors house on the 2nd floor and were yelling at us from the window

The whole party now look over and see me fucking my 16 year old gf, most of the guys start laughing or cheering, some of the women start laughing, my mom and some of the moms with kids are yelling and screaming at me, their husbands or rushing kids inside.

My girlfriend yelled and tried to get away but I just held onto her with the encouragement of the men in the crowed, lifted my beer and went to town.

One of the goofier guys in the neighborhood started grabbing cans out of the garbage and was trying to hit us with them.

My mom is scream “user what the fuck do you think your doing get down here right now!” Finish in my gf just as a can snacks me in the face, everyone laughs, my dad is shaking his head but you can tel he is amused.

Then we hurridly coverup and my mom smacks the shit out of me, she makes me take my gf home and then tells me to come back.

I grab some beers on the way out and me and the gf to hang out at an empty park and fuck again before I take her home.

I was on my moms shitlist for like a year

wanked in a subway toilet whilst out with mates after seeing a spicy instagram post and occasionally used to wank in the woods. idk why.

Bullshit.. Trailers don't have two stories.

Public Jacuzzi at the age of 13, Also were strangers in it, Hottest girl ive ever seen so started going at it. Never was caught

It wasn’t a trailer I grew up in California, older neighborhood with the detached garage midwestern design from the 70’s

We were setting up the stage after school for an upcoming play. Everyone wanted to cut out for a dinner break, but someone had to remain as we didn't have keys. I checked all the doors to make sure they were locked and jacked off on stage.

More of this set, if they exist?

Did a reverse image search - nothing.

That's pretty nasty.
Also one of the reasons I never use those.

I had a girlfriend who wore a summer dress with no bra or panties for some walks. I pulled it off and pressed her against the chainlink fence facing highway traffic on a pedestrian bridge once. Entered her from behind and nutted in about 20sec just as traffic started to slow from noticing us. We had a good laugh as we ran off and all my cum was blurping out of her and down her legs.

Next week on "Things That Never Happened"...

Is this the one from the gym, late at night? Slut was rubbing her cunt all over everything.

Yup.. Bet she got a staph infection in her pussy from it.

Do you not beleive teenagers have Alex user?

Bet she gave one, too. I have them all somewhere, but got no time...

Meh.. It was an okay set.
Not a good idea though.

You didn't have a good set of teen years, did you?

fake and gay with reddit spacing

... You poor sheltered child.

Over half of my classmates were fucking by 7th grade, and parties from 8th grade thru university were the norm.
LOT's of fuckered stories.
Even had a girl come over with a friend to my fathers condo for drinks and he came home early and joined us drinking.
We ended up in a competition of who could make each girl squeel louder.
Loosen up bruh.

Lol these anons it’s not even a far fetched story it’s not like he claimed she was the hottest gir in the world or that all the women swooned as his huge dick, I was out camping with a group of families and one of the guys did something similar with his gf on top of one of the trailers, they didn’t get caught though

classroom during class

Moar of her.

who is she?

She is cute isn't she?
Don't know. Some user posted her not long ago.