Dogs are better than cats. Fite me

Dogs are better than cats. Fite me.

If I did, it would mean you mattered.

Nigga never talk about Animals on Sup Forums

You're gonna get scarred

looks like mine

There are two types of people in the world: dog people, and cat people.

You have to have both cat and dog, dogs are useful companions in more ways than cats, but when I get home I would not let my dog jump up on my lap but my cat I wouldn't mind. I love cats and dogs equally. I am going to assume you have a dog and no cat.

My kitty says i matter

i love cats but im not going to sit here and shit on dogs. theyre great too. im not a moron.

3 cats and a dog.

Why do you hate your cats?

is that real or photoshopped?

I like and have both living with me.

I don't. They're just retarded af

I am both, people that say that are faggots like you, keep on sheep sheep

lol true

I am both, people that say that are faggots like you, keep on sheep sheep
sorry comment was for him above

Real

Please help. My dogge won't stop passing gas in the car. It's becoming a problem. He only does it in my car and I'm sick and tired of it. I'm afraid he's going to shit himself sometimes. The farts are so loud and obnoxious. I thought butt cheeks were needed in order to make sounds of that sort come from back there. Last time I checked, dogge did not come with butt cheeks. Let's not get into the offensive odor that feels like it lingers forever. My headliner is now discolored and i believe it is from the gas! The worst part is that the little guy stares at me as he rips ass. Looks me right in the eye. I can't take this buffoonery much longer, and neither can my car.

Kekt