ITT: describe your musical tastes and give a guilty pleasure

Describe your musical tastes and give a guilty pleasure ( It doesnt even have to be related to your tastes)

>Likes: rock and metal (heavy metal, thrash metal, speed metal, power metal, black metal, hard rock and prog)
>Prog is my favorite.
>All-time favorite band: King Crimson
>Guilty pleasure song: youtube.com/watch?v=Jdjtqu3XK4U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ke4480MicU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkr_7hpcG-w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VzKtT6WqjZg
youtu.be/VhwZhpNeGxU
youtube.com/watch?v=HCjNJDNzw8Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz37hG38xDY
youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6IKIPteuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jazz & Experimental Rock
>The Magic Band
>Any modern Pop

Even Pink?

bump

Likes: Electronic music across the board (Electro, Prog House, Dance, Trance, Ambient, Chillout), Classical music.
No favourite genre.
No favourite artist.
Guilty pleasure song: youtube.com/watch?v=9Ke4480MicU

Wow that was bad! That really was a guilty pleasure. I commemorate your honesty, but smirk at your taste my good sir!

upvote

I go all out with my guilty pleasures youtube.com/watch?v=Vkr_7hpcG-w

Is that "PC music" genre that lve heard about? Good god...

My guess is some "production for hire" company where upper middle class parents can rent their 16 year old with dreams of becoming a celebrity but no talent studio time and a producer for birthday.

I am not that sure about that. If it was a "production for hire" company, it would sound like Rebbecca Blacks - Friday at least

Likes: Rock, huge prog rock fan, acid rock, chill rock, sometimes post rock. Hard rock, stoner metal (Sabbath etc.)
Prog Rock is ultimately favourite because of Rush, Genesis and Pink Floyd elements.
All time favourite band: Pink Floyd (no jokes I live, breathe, eat, sleep pink floyd.)

Guilty pleasure song: (more like depression song but ayy) (not specific song just that genre)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VzKtT6WqjZg

Atmospheric kind of deal? I can respect that.

bump

I find it hard to pin down what kind of music I like anymore, the last 200 or so songs in my playlist include dark ambient, heavy metal, psychedelic, detroit techno, breakcore, turntablism, experimental pop, funk, new wave and other shit.
I guess my favorite kind of music is a tie between garage and jungle.
My favorite band is NUMBER GIRL
My guilty pleasure is either alt-idol trash or cheesy eurodance shit like this: youtu.be/VhwZhpNeGxU

Im surprised that no-one with a liking for rock/country has brought up rap and hip-hop as a guilty pleasure (or vice versa)

Likes: hip-hop (trap, experimental/noise rap, lo-fi, and boom-bap in particular), psychedelic rock, post-punk, 60s/70s/80s metal
Favorite genre: hip-hop
Favorite artist: Danny Brown
Guilty pleasure song: youtube.com/watch?v=HCjNJDNzw8Y

Likes: Traditional/Outlaw Country & Bluegrass, Blues, Cajun, Gospel, Hardcore Punk, Vocal Jazz etc.
I'd say traditional country is my favorite. Hank Williams, Ernest Tubb, Merle Haggard and all them.
My favorite band is Bad Brains.
This is my guilty pleasure:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz37hG38xDY
I live in San Antonio where this kind of music is popular, if that's an excuse. I don't speak Spanish.

why would you feel guilty about that?

that's a good song, no guilt about it. the chorus is very catchy and the beat woks just fine

the verses are forgettable as it gets and jeffrey is surprisingly weak on it tho

>Likes: metal (thrash metal, death metal, black metal, heavy metal, Power Metal, Prog Metal), 60s/70s rock, some oldschool punk and hardcore punk
>Favorite genre: thrash metal
>Favorite artist: Kreator
>Guilty pleasure song: youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

>Likes: drum on bass, breaks and all branches of them,stuff like counterstrike, rawtang, BSE, panacea, seba, satelites&cosmonaut and lots of neurofunk like dyamorph, engage, agressorbunx, gydra etc.
>All-time favorite: The Panacea
>Guilty pleasure song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6IKIPteuE