Ok seriously, what is wrong with Bill guys?

ok seriously, what is wrong with Bill guys?
i'm getting worried

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c
youtube.com/watch?v=JziEAkOb7lI
youtube.com/watch?v=l2oTI6NqR8U
youtube.com/watch?v=SYAUd7zbiQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aids from black porostitutes

worried?

the more this guy suffers the better. You know yourself what that guy did with epstein.

Definitely dementia. But if we know, they know, so he's probably jacked on like eighty different pills and a dozen fat rails so

8 years of being president
most of his adult life has been surrounded by scandals

you tell me

Hilary is a vampire, she's sucking his blood out

he had the most stressful job on the planet for 8 years. hell, look at Obama and how rapidly he deteriorated in just 8 years

His dick she sure ain't suckin

It's aids

Alzheimers + being an old fuck

He's 69

people age at different rates due to genetics and other things. He's an old fuck. I'm sure ruining the country also catches up with his aging process

Le waiting till September to reveal his disease to gain sympathy votes

>pimple on forehead
>ITS LE AIDS

Fuck off sperg

he has aids from fucking too many sl00ts, just like easy E

He was also a president

Trump becomes 70 in two weeks

hillary is draining him of his youth to keep herself revitalised

h-he's okay

It takes her a lot more than that, she is revitalized by all the death she caused in Libya.

reagan was 69

you don't understand, bill is hillaries blood slave
he does what she tells him, he is her tool
she has taken the last of his life to prop hers up so she can finally become president and reveal herself as the antichrist

He's married to Hillary, what do you expect?

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c
youtube.com/watch?v=JziEAkOb7lI
youtube.com/watch?v=l2oTI6NqR8U

>Be an unhealthy southern man
>Be President for 8 years
>Be dogged by scandals
>Have extensive heart surgery
>Go on 100% vegan diet
>Lose 30 pounds
>Back wife in 2 presidential campaigns

Bill is not sick, he's just not the same semi-chubby, jovial, big mac eating Southern gentleman we knew in the 90's. He'd be dead if he still followed that lifestyle. Plus the stress of the presidency is no joke.

definately some STD, look at that face omg!

he'll be fine.

my prediction is hillary will parade bill out at the convention and squeeze the last remaining vote that he can provide her and then suffer a tragic boating accident within a week.

hell be fine

Prepping him for a quick death in early October if Trump has it in the bag. It's just makeup right now.

If Trump falls, Bill will be fine and back in the WH. Probably giving orders right along with Shill.

I know, right? This was Bill earlier today on the campaign trail with Hillary in Louisville, Kentucky (pushing the #NotAllMuslims in the wake of
the death of Muhammad Ali).

Strangest thing was that nobody even asked about it, but he kept denying anything was wrong with him. He asked 'any questions' and then answered every question with an assurance that he was fine and in peak condition. Weird.

one of his pormstar girlfriends gave him something

>be outspoken anti-drug pop icon
>become addicted to drugs to continue your stage routine into old age
>OD on fentanyl and die

lol

Fentanyl isn't a recreational drug though.

Bill is being sacrificed to assure Hillary the victory. She'll ride the "poor widow..." and the celebrity sympathy all the way to the white house.

Bill dying is the only thing that can get the TV Jews cycle to stop talking about Trump.

Looks like somebody needs some tool time

youtube.com/watch?v=SYAUd7zbiQE

He's a very old man and he had a triple bypass heart surgery only a few years ago?

He wants to die before trump shittalks him.

Punishment for destruction of Serbia and pedophilia. But I doubt he will understand it and repent.

That's fucking terrifying

Hillary is killing him. He'll be dead before the election.

He's just trying to feel the Bern.

This

he'll be fine

hes got the aids

He's going to hell so I don't know what to say. It doesn't sound fine to me.

spbp

Rape is exhausting.

bill is a sex king ping for the white house
he has the aids

Hillary beats him

With aids.

Molesting too many young girls on the Pedophile Express.

Hillary is consuming his life force to prolong her own

Vegan diet you fools

Nothing. Bill is perfectly fine.

just

All recent physical features are identical to symptoms of AIDs. Also looks like a coke addict but I can't back that 2nd claim up scientifically.

Bill will be ok

>narcotic with high risk of addiction

sores on his scalp?

Looks like an allergy to opiates to me.
Probably pain medication.
Fucker is probably nodding off every evening after having to shill so hard for his fucking wife.

outstanding

That would imply some kind of divine justice, because the rest of the criminals know not to mess with the Clintons.

Hillary being a vampire is not divine justice, it's dark magic.

This.
We already know they're part of a Moloch cult.

hillary is a succubus

My wife's son's grandpa is an 86 year old Idaho spud farmer, been farming all his life. He had a triple bypass surgery when he was 72. The old bastard can still pick up to 80lb potato sacks and toss them into a truck like they were rag dolls. If anything, the bypass surgery gave him God-like super powers.

>Don't worry, little girl. Once Uncle Bill gets these first two digits in, you'll hardly even feel the rest of my hand.

JUST

huAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!