For what reason are children not allowed to vote?

For what reason are children not allowed to vote?

>driven by emotions

So are women.

>can't be trusted to make logical decisions

Neither can women.

inb4 m'ladying fedora tippers

Well I believe that women are intelligent and can be trusted to make logical decisions. Can all women? no but neither can all men. Children don't understand politics and can't and would wind up voting for whoever their parents told them to.

For what reason are Sup Forumstards not allowed to vote?
>driven by memes and bigotry
>incapable of logic
>lack any basic understanding of science
>mostly illiterate

Women driven by emotions, men driven by their dicks.

Why would you want that? That's like five extra votes for each paki household.

Children are probably the most opressed group in modern western society. 90% of what goes on in their life is dictated by external authority that nobody questions, to the point where two of the central authorities (parents and the state) can disagree on what the child is supposed to be doing and nobody even considers that maybe the child could just decide on his/her own what happens with his/her life.

My niece's school is full of kids that want Hilary as president, my niece is the only one that likes Trump.

>tfw they outcast her

sexist prick

>His country has elections
You get what you ask for.

>>>reddit

They're not wise enough.

Sup Forums BTFO OP SEEN FLEEING CRIME SCENE IN HIS LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO + WHITE WOMAN SITTING IN HIS LAP SOURCES HAVE IT HIS PENIS WAS OUT AND 9" AROUND

AHAHAHAHAH

slut got what she deserved that WHORE

>don't think, feel.

That's a Bruce Lee line from Enter The Dragon

KIKE

Voting age correlates to draft age. If you can't die for the republic, then you can't vote in it.

Hence why giving women the right to vote is retarded, because they won't fight for their choices, but cower at home.

Some guy made a thread about white women and sexbots and it literally vanished from Sup Forums. It's not in the archives.

Does anyone know what happened? Why are the mods such shadow deleting, shadow banning faggots?

The problem isn't "why are children not allowed to vote?", but rather "why are women allowed to vote?".

I completely agree that women are more child than man and cannot be trusted with activities and decisions that require far-sight. They are happiest (and best) when being faithful wives to their husband and loving mothers to their children. Anything else is literally unnatural, it's unwanted by nature and will lead to death. Nature always corrects her mistakes, swiftly and without pity.

>Well I believe that children are intelligent and can be trusted to make logical decisions. Can all children? no but neither can all adults. Women don't understand politics and can't and would wind up voting for whoever their hormones told them to.

Because they're tired of retareded shitskins like you shitting up the board

I'm white.

soon

is it not strange that your country is basically a dictatorship and is at the same time the whitest country on earth pure coincidence please never change

We need to go back to the old ways.

Only taxpaying, land-owning men should vote. Sure women shouldn't vote, but welfare recipient men shouldn't be voting either.