Grimes is ___

Grimes is ___

Other urls found in this thread:

lapresse.ca/arts/musique/entrevues/201203/03/01-4502127-grimes-au-dela-de-limpact-souterrain.php
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfjxubm3SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A sell out

actually decent at synthpop. Not worth having multiple threads about every single day for 5 years straight.

the artist of the decade

my waifu

Cumguzzler.

Ugly

stupid and retarded

nice and good

depressing

omnipresent

>Claire Elise Boucher will at no point EVER slap her little tiny pale flat bum onto your face and lock her puckered little asshole onto your mouth and squish a wet greasy Grimy poopy down your throat while she grabs onto your boybag with her delicate little hands and drives her thumbnail into your right testicle until it ruptures and she giggles at your muffled screaming choking on her feces then take a box cutter and slice your sack open, lean down and suck it into her sweet mouth and crush it slowly between her molars until it bursts and fills her mouth with your babyjuice while she hums Infinite Without Fulfillment and you vomit her shit back up into her asshole before passing out in pain

i just like her

awesome

watching you

ok, but grossly overrated.

CUTE!

In the instant classic:
"Cum Guzzleing Goblin Skinwalkers from Mars!"

at least a quarter Black.

kill yourself

no. she actually deserves the acclaim. she's THAT good.

>indie artist who does everything in her art, from singing to music videos
>sellout
you're either baiting or you're ignorant

a good musician and pretty cute, but both her music and looks are overrated by waifufags

She's really not. And even if she was as good musically, she's not nearly as cute as people make her out to be.

Metis, actually, via her grandfather:
lapresse.ca/arts/musique/entrevues/201203/03/01-4502127-grimes-au-dela-de-limpact-souterrain.php

a *dolphin chirping*

bump

>And even if she was as good musically, she's not nearly as cute as people make her out to be.
spill the beans, waifufag. you care more about her looks than music.
the truth is that without her great music she would be a nobody in 2017. the world is full of quirky female artists, but how many are able to do music as great, complex, melodic, emotional as her? too bad that you don't see that she's becoming a legend.

someone should make sure Claire sees this so she knows what a loving and dedicated fanbase she has.

bump

I don't care about her looks at all. And honestly her music isn't my style, and I've done a few transcripts of her stuff and overall it's pretty boring.

alarmingly beautiful

a nigger

Seriously - who wastes their time writing this sort of shit?

Boring.

user, this thread is about Grimes. Not Lavren Mayberry...

weird looking xd

what you said doesn't cover shaping your sound to appeal to more mainstream audiences

pain

>indie artist who does everything in her art, from singing to music videos
Are you familiar with independent record labels? Industrial records, Rough Trade? No? I didn't think so. "Indie" is a meaningless term at this point and she couldn't have fit with those labels. Independent, challenging music? Synth pop isn't fitting there either.

Shit, nu-music is terrible with no substance or soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFfjxubm3SY

Because that has nothing to do with "selling out". "Selling out" is what you call it when a self-produced artist WITH name recognition agrees to pass off art technically created by others as their own in exchange for money - hence the term "selling out". Changing up your style from record to record because you feel like it (what Grimes does) has NOTHING to do with that.

Different user.
>Are you familiar with independent record labels?
Yes.
> Industrial records, Rough Trade?
Yes.
>"Indie" is a meaningless term at this point
Absolutely.
>she couldn't have fit with those labels.
She doesn't. Grimes is a literally "independent" artist. As in, she makes her own art and then sends it off to professional sales entities/marketers to make money off of. Thereby having enough money to eat.
>Independent, challenging music? Synth pop isn't fitting there either.
You, specifically, not liking an entire genre of music because it has too many 'p's in it means absolutely nothing - except that you have shallow tastes.

then wtf are you doing itt?

A fucking UGLY AS FUCK little goblin.

A stupid vancouverite cunt. Like all the other ones.

How many of these inane posts are you planning on making itt?

Overrated shit

t. torontonian

Honestly, I've spent far too much time on vancouver, and I'm her age so pretty sure I met her at a couple parties. But legit, she is unironically pic related

How can shit be overrated?

hi james

No that's even worse, I wouldn't dare

/thead

>Thereby having enough money to eat.
I never even implied that any artist should be starving.
>not liking an entire genre of music because it has too many 'p's in it means absolutely nothing
Too many 'p's'? Are you actually serious with this? As if no one on Earth could dream of a reason to not like a safe, simplistic and often corporate genre of music. I hope this is satire. However, theres' a synth pop band I can respect - Kraftwerk.

>Too many 'p's'? Are you actually serious with this?
Yes.
>not like a [...] genre of music.
Yes. Only people with shallow tastes in music base those tastes around music "genres" rather than individual artists/sounds.

it's empty