It's like he wants to die

good, that's fine. more cigs too.

>It's like he wants to die
It's like you want him to die

Hes just like *hits blunt* too cool for life, man

I couldn't even afford a roll-up

Matt Berninger gets drunk before every gig as well

That explains why his live performances are abysmal

saw him live in berlin a couple of days ago. really cool laid back set for the first half of it and then it went to absolute shit. mac was drunk out of his mind and was just talking shit, walking around on the stage, going crowdsurfing, laying down on stage etc. during that time (probably 15-20 minutes) the band did nothing but play the same groove again and again and again. no cool jams nothing. it was beyond boring. then they performed a couple of more songs with very very bad guitar playing and singing by mac. people were hyped anyway. pretty sad to see. i think it's fine to drink a bottle of whiskey during your own concert as long as you can still do something interesting music wise, but that was clearly not the case with him and with the band.

Thats sad man

yeah, definitely. i am not a huge fan but i liked his music and was really looking forward to seeing him perform live. but i forgot to add that the audience was absolutely terrible. 75% percent were stupid 16-18 year old dumb kids who yelled the entire time that mac should take off his clothes and threw cigarettes on stage because muh viceroy etc. probably if you are on stage and see that kind of audience you just don't give a fuck anymore

Are you lying?

same question
is this real?
how could someone arrive to stardom and fall off so quickly

don't hell be fine him.

I heard he drinks a cup of coffee and smokes a cigarette before eating a whole slice of pizza before every show he does the fucking lunatic

As someone who went to see Mac Demarco live a few days ago, I can definitely confirm the fan situation

I'm still so glad I caught a 2 era show with the shitty guitar. Crowd was super chill, easy to get up front, played all my favorites. Band was pretty tight when it was just Mac Pierce Pete and Joe

he'll be alright, he just needs to collaborate with someone and it'll rejuvenate his influence

it begins

I'm beyond jealous, definitely the peak of Mac. What did they play?

>onfirm the fan situation
were you cruising or something? how old are you?

if i were him it would take a lot more than a bottle to perform in front of the fuckers that are his fanbase

Moonlight on the river, everybody dies...

Damn

I'm from where he's from. There is a HUGE alcoholism problem here. It's not called Drunken Duncan for nothing.

someone here said they went to a demarco concert and a few teenagers in the front started smoking weed half-way through ode to viceroy. demarco apparently called them out and said they weren't cool before continuing his set.
don't know if it the story was true, but if it is, that'd be pretty cool

>27 years old
>still playing shows
I think hell be fine

I saw him in Buenos Aires, stopped listening to him once I saw his target audience. Full of stupid little kids competing in an outfit challenge to see who's more unique and hip.

Saw king gizzard in Austin and the whole crowd was underage ledditors with rick and memey shirts screaming like that guy at McDonald's but not ironically
Insufferable, I fucking left

Sorry forgot my point, don't do drugs
No he's not exaggerating, sometimes crowds are super cingey

I was bummed that I'd missed King Gizzard in Dallas last month but this makes me feel better about it.

>tfw this is now a mac thread instead of what op wanted

Dallas may have been just a little better desu senpai - even still the band was not having fun, looked tired of playing their own material and did not appear to be enjoying themselves at all. Was honestly kinda sad, between that and the crowd definitely one of the worst shows I've been to.

Why didn't he just get his parents to fuck off out of his life, Jesus Christ my heart breaks.

I'm pretty sure his parents were nothing but helpful towards him.

>tfw will never sip back some nice scotch and rye with Mac while talking about music and life shit
Honestly he's one of the few musicians id ever want to meet and drink with, he's a huge inspiration on my music.

That's pretty sad. He's always had substance abuse issues so it's not surprising that money from performing enables that.

Because he needed them, he doesn't have enough ability to take care of himself and he needed stability

what are you even on about?

Yo you're from VI?

Why are his shirts always stained? Does Daniel not own a single clean shirt?

You know it.

He's not my favorite musician but he certainly seems like the kind of guy it would be fun to drink beers and play vidya with

holy shit.. fruit roll-ups..

Ask yourselves, if a band is able to perform their material drunk, is the music really that good? What does that say about who treat paying audiences like that? To be able to evaluate how bad what has been described here really is, going to a jazz gig puts everything into perspective.

>People I don't like are into something I like, I can't like it anymore

How do you live a normal and healthy daily life thinking like that?

The thing is if the record label doesn't get help it'll only get worse

honestly if i went to a mac demarco concert and this happened i would probably enjoy it more than if that didnt happen

Stop drinking alcohol.

awwww based bowie

GLARGGHAARGGHHAA

>seen walking around his home with various horror movie masks
>he shits himself an average of 2x per year
>his instagram live stories
This nigga weird

Bowie seems like he was legitimately a really good dude, especially in the later parts of his career.

The KG crowd was pretty good when I saw them in Denver

word.

Used to be good but now the guy slam jamieson like it's his time at the alter

what the fuck is this quesiton

DUDE youtube his shows. It's literally the same shit since 2013.

this is what happens

like hunter s thompson you become a parody of yourself

>tfw you saw mac demarco in his prime two years ago during his another one tour

feels good