Trips decide in which state the next school shooting will occur

Trips decide in which state the next school shooting will occur.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/28/texas.university.shooting/
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Police-ID-teen-killed-in-Worthing-school-shooting-1688007.php
abc13.com/archive/8498652/
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-two-shot-texas-southern-20151009-story.html
dallasnews.com/news/irving/2017/05/03/north-lake-college-lockdown-shooter
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-teen-charged-assault-italy-high-school-shooting-n840301
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#20th_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1970s
www2.ljworld.com/news/2018/mar/02/ku-campus-crime-went-down-13-percent-2017-no-weapo/
dailycaller.com/2018/03/04/university-of-kansas-campus-carry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WASHINGTON 509

california, in an all mexican school, with a crossbow

Every state at once

OKLAHOMA

Hawai

Rolling for Peoples Republic of Illinois

Oregon

London

Reroll

Last reroll

that gay rhode island

Alaska get

never seems to happen in gun-totting Texas

OkLaHoMa

That's cause there are no schools there.

So to stop school shootings we need to ban schools.

reroll

Most likely whatever state is pushing against gun control laws. Those states will need to be an example and forced into line with the others.

Really:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting

Show me mo

somewhere in an alternate universe where only trips rollers get to do good stuff

Re rollin

and more frequently in states where leftist technofeminists mistreat school boys intentionally

you know why there were no school shootings in the 70's and 80's? because institutions weren't filled with "women" who secretly hamstring boys progress at every opportunity, they believe this is "feminism"

school shooters are the fault of women

mississippi

California or London done by a black or Mexican using muskets.

roll

The devils trips

cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/28/texas.university.shooting/

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Police-ID-teen-killed-in-Worthing-school-shooting-1688007.php

Kek

just nuke the whole fucking country twice or even 4 times...the rest of the world would lose 50% of it's retards and we would have a peaceful life

Texas

abc13.com/archive/8498652/

North Dakota

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-two-shot-texas-southern-20151009-story.html

Anything basically

dallasnews.com/news/irving/2017/05/03/north-lake-college-lockdown-shooter

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-teen-charged-assault-italy-high-school-shooting-n840301

Arkansas

Nah. They happen plenty. More guns is not the solution in a civil society.

>civilised
>merica

pick one

Alaska

>a
Kansas University lifted their ban on concealed carry on campus and the violent crime rate dropped massively.

Posting bullshit and fake Antifa posters? You must be fun at parties. If you feel threatened by evil women, maybe you should get back to your...your...how would you call it...safe space? Poor boy. So you're telling us that strong, upright men can't handle being around women...says a lot. Fucking cuckboy.

Also:
>school shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#20th_century

By my count (according to Wikipedia) there were 69... yes 69 school shootings in the 1970's and 1980's:

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1970s

Any evidence for that my bro?

ny

all of em

New York

Alaska

Hawaii

Osaka, Japan

California

OHIO

none, guns get banned

San Fransisco

Maine

Utah

just throw a dart at the map and go man!

been a minute since something crazy like that has happen in Colorado

South Dakoda

>Kansas University lifted their ban on concealed carry on campus a

I think that "massively" is a massive overstatement:

In a statement about the crime report, KU Chief of Police Chris Keary said, “The added visibility of officers on campus helped people feel safer, but conversations with those officers also helped the community understand their role in safety and crime prevention.”

Also adding to the drop in crime, Keary said, was added crime prevention technology, including 750 cameras throughout campus. The university also is hosting more crime prevention programs during the year for students and faculty.

www2.ljworld.com/news/2018/mar/02/ku-campus-crime-went-down-13-percent-2017-no-weapo/

Alaska

New Me hi co

Oregon

It is illegal to shoot kids in a school so it cannot happen.

not tripps. doesnt count

It will be In the rust belt. The globalist are getting desperate to win back the rust belt, and there are plenty on guns available to false flag.

Any of the states shown in red :^)

Here is an article on it ( I understand from a right leaning source), but I can't find the other source that I confirmed numbers with. It experienced a 13-16% drop in the first six months, and has shown to be declining further, but not at the same fast rate.

There was a second measure taken of increased security at certain hours, but the overall violent crime decreased at all times, and is attributed to both. Increased security in prior years only contributed negligibly to small decreases in violent crime on campus.

Campus' are big, and security can't be everywhere. Speaking as someone who has a niece who was assaulted (luckily was stopped by a passing student from a local fraternity), she is a petite, cute female and would be a lot safer on campus carrying.

California

Kansas

OP gets shot

13-16% is pretty massive. There were other measures, but really, cameras don't stop crime, just record it. It may be a deterrent for areas that cameras are, but violent offenders will follow for the dark recesses.

Washington

dailycaller.com/2018/03/04/university-of-kansas-campus-carry/

Forgot article

desolate Upper Michigan

Any state that Hillary won in the elevtion... you know the electoral college

Ohio

Cali

>Rolling for washington

Delaware

Pennsylvania

New York

West Virginia

roll

roll for alaska

your house

Florida.
Again.

Alaska

Alaska

An NFL stadium. That’d be the worst place.

This isn't a civil society. It's a military coup, and this is how you justify putting soldiers on US soil armed with m-16's.

roll for Tennessee because I hate Philadelphia. Fuck that bridge-having city.

>Look. at this offers, guys!!

Ohio in a east Cleveland nigger school

roll

that's trips