Femanon here. I want to show you the weird/gross dick pictures I’ve received! Enjoy

Femanon here. I want to show you the weird/gross dick pictures I’ve received! Enjoy.

Pt.2

Proceed

>Femanon
This site is dead

Can you post them in order of would not fuck to would like to fuck

:-)

I wouldn’t fuck any that I’ve screenshotted!!!!

tits or gtfo

how do we know that's not the dick you deserve? Post tits and we will decide. For every 1/10 chode there is a 1/10 bitch.

20 bucks says OP is a dude who gets off to small penis shaming.

That ones hilarious to be fair. I chuckled. I don't get it tbh. Can someone clarify why people send unsolicited dick pics? I missed that lesson on social etiquette.

Ew small weenies are gross

>OP posting literally the same micropenis multiple times

Op, we all know you have a small dick...no news for us

>Only 20?
Sheeeeet Sup Forumsro, it's a goddamned guarantee

I would get them ALOT specially when I was underaged

Not that user, but any ideas why?

Continue. I could always use a boost of confidence about my average six incher.

are you that Irish Catholic faggot?

Nope I’m from Central America

I have a big dick and I know they like my pics but they pretend not to
dont know why dicklets send them tbqh

Eh. I forgot what being a teenager was like. I dunno if that's an excuse though. I wonder if in the future people will be outed and tried for it under sexual harassment. Obviously thats too far, but you never know (UKfag / N. Ireland here)

>sending a picture of a tiny weiner

My personal fav. Guy sucking his own weenie

Post more pls

Write the date and " peen" on your palm

thats confidence user.

I was a teenager they were fully grown men sending me this shit

No...thats pathetic

MOAR

I don't get it. Maybe my dick or something doesn't work. Its not a turn on if it isn't wanted...so what other reason to send it other than harassment / insecurity / shit lulz

Tbh, I don't get it either. Maybe people that don't get how technology is supposed to work? And get tech ediquite from Hollywood?

>Its not a turn on if it isn't wanted

Its the same if you get a roastie pic.
Only send if you have a BBC or gorgeous BWC.

>thinking confidence is the same as being desperate and delusional

If you truly are a femanon, then I'm sorry you gotta go through this shit. Not sure why guys send dick pics. Especially those sad excuses for dicks. It's not like dicks are sexy or anything.

It's kinda relevant though. It's not like they made a T3h Penguin of D00m post or something. As long as they're uploading content and not fishing, I can't really call that attention whoring. Still, Tits with Timestamp. Just for good measure.

I get it. When I was a walking hormonal tempest myself, I knew this girl I showed my dick to. Granted, I didn't just come out of nowhere and whip it out. We were friends and one day she was showing her little tits, so I asked if she wanted to see my dick. I didn't want her to do anything with it, I just really wanted to show it to a girl. Not even sure why, but that compelling force was there. And she said yeah, so I showed her the dick. And that was it.

I think dick pics are kind of an evolution of that feeling, but I think it's fucking weird if you don't grow out of that in your teens.

To name a few:
>Alcohol
>Cocaine
>Exhibitionism
>Ill-advised medical opinions
>Viral marketing campaigns
>Penis inspection day
>Distracting Mom from an issue I don't want to discuss
>Getting cancer and telling the Make a Wish foundation that I want as many women as possible to see my dick
>The mandatory nature of a "Double-Dog" Dare

small peens

Used wrong b :(

That's nice, but timestamp and nips are what's being asked here.

After that more small peens.

T H I C C

anyways back to the weenies

I can see two good reasons guys would want you to see their dicks.

In all seriousness, I don't fucking get these dudes. I'm a serial dick poster on Sup Forums in the designated threads, but I can't imagine the arrogance/hubris these guys have to send them to girls randomly when they could be identified.

ahahha no. I hate nipples

This one appears to have small genital warts.

i wanna fuck you op

Damn. Those are some sweet tits babe. No wonder you get so many dick pics

...and by "Small genital warts", I mean small warts on his genitals, not warts specific to small genitals.

This isn't about you, now is it?

post the tiddy.

How often do chicks get random dickpics.

As a Bi twink I used to get sent a lot for just being in discords about it or just get random shit on snapchat. It's really annoying.

Since I've had a lot of random unwanted pictures I can kinda imagine that girls feel the same way where it's just like "Oh that's another dick which doesn't even look that nice, nice I guess?"

MUTILATED AS FUCK

look at the bump yuck

Looks nice, I would suck that. Better than all the other flaccid cocks you've gotten.

>Look. at this offers, guys!!

If this is legit: you have great boobs

Jesus like say what you want about circumcisions but it's like the surgeon didn't even give a fuck there. Probably drunk.

Well with me I would get a lot everyday because my snapchat wasn’t friends only so anyone could message me if they looked me up. It use to really bother me at first since I was like 15 when I would get them and then as I got older I realized that not guys don’t care and will make up an excuse on why they send it without the girl asking so theirs no point in even being bothered by receiving them anymore

They're quite cute, would very likely suck

The cocks?

Same shit applies for me getting sent them.

All of the time it's not even like "damn this is hot" it's just like, I'm tryna make lunch I don't wanna see some nasty ass dick.

Timestamp or GTFO

GTFO faggots

Exactly!
I’ve been at school and I just open something and BOOM a random gross weenie pops up

so instead of posting and crying... how about you leave faggot

Yes, what else could I be talking about

Ye it's pretty gross. The funny thing was even as a twink my benis was still bigger than most of the ones I got sent so I'd always just reply and shame them on their small dicks, it normally made them either block me or never send shit again.

Had a lot of offers of money to send stuff back to them though, shits pretty gross

Child.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^

Um did you accept the money? I would accept in a heartbeat wtfffff

Fuck off, faggot

hey op
what's the time span for these dick pics?

I did accept it a few times from a few different people, I never sent pictures of myself though I'd just go on Sup Forums twink/trap threads and save 'sets' from there then send them to them. Made about £400 from thirsty gross old men

Some from a few weeks to 2017

faggot

Looks delicious

Feel free to send ur thirsty old men to me ty

If you wanna make money from thirsty old men and you're actually attractive then just make a chaturbate account or myfreecams account.

and post it here bc girls are still hot even as a bi twink :^))

OP those aren’t even dicks. They’re just micro penises to borderline enlarged clits.

I have a small peen, OP. Would you like to add to collection?

Okay I laughed really fucking hard at this

Why do men even send pics like this? There dick is not exactly a selling point, in fact it's a blatant turnoff. A guys best bet with a really ugly and/or small penis is to sell her on your other good traits (looks, fitness, musical skill, sense of humor, money, etc) before busting out the dick.... and then maybe, hopefully, they have enough good traits to balance out the small and/or ugly penis.

But you show them a broke-ass dick like that right off the bat, no chance the woman stays interested. That's like trying to sell a car and instantly showing them the busted engine.

Lots of women get by with gross pussies, lips like bat wings or brown colored dark lips. But they generally have enough positive that it balances out.

Well the difference with girls is that guys wouldn’t care how busted and stretched out the pussy is bcuz they’d still fuck it. GUys are stupid and will fuck any pussy sometimes even if it looks gross

>Lots of women get by with gross pussies, lips like bat wings or brown colored dark lips. But they generally have enough positive that it balances out.
>But they generally have enough positive that it balances out.

no bud. guys put up with ugly women because they don't have as many choices as women

ugly women will still have guys drop at her feet, ugly guys wont ever get that.

To be fair, most of them much like this one. Seem more like growers and not show-ers.

because have warts and gross shit on your dick when it’s soft justifies it when it’ll get hard

Harsh truth but truth nonetheless. Even fat or ugly chicks expect to get treated like they're hot, because guys out of their league have been trained by society to think that's the best they can get.

It's not so much Society it's more just guys will shove their cock in anything.

The day guys start being more reserved about what they'll stick their dick in and start acting as picky as women is the day they'll start having choices.

Gtfo or lurk moar newfag

If only we could all band together and do it. As it stands doing that just means getting little to no pussy.

Why is this in every post ????

Super Stronk Ad Bots?

bro pls get ur cock off my ds

i have a tiny penis when soft, like laughably small, but its 6" hard. Is this a turnoff for girls for a guy to have a super small soft peener?

Is that the michelin man?

YES ITs like a gummy worm

Hahaha, that's fucking disgusting

nigga that word is old as fuck. how new are you, faggot?

darnit. that ruined my night. actually i've been married for 10 years, so i guess the jokes on her.