Hm, isn`t the choice obvious?

Hm, isn`t the choice obvious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eEWdRswchGo
youtu.be/XOzs1FehYOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ariana takes bbc. Taylor only pretends to.

This
Ariana is superior

Tailor its beautiful, the other one looks like a tamales seller on a shithole country, AKA beaner.

Ariana has the GOAT celebrity feet. Therefore she wins without question.

>tailor
>its

Stopped reading there.

Yes it is

Both are overrated

Sure it is

the white one

Ariana would fit in the trunk easier.

ıт ıs saтuгday ıп japaп

щaıfu тнгeaт aпyoпe?

saтuгday ıп pнılıpıпe laпd also. do you dumb males need another example of how stupid you are? i have had only one small glass of wine aпd aм мucн aпgгıeг aпd мoгe coмposed тнan you male lousey sad sorry lot of hermamphroditic worms you all are, and with my supper щнıcн i am still eating at the moment i shall taunt you a secind time. ferraileurment you sevs you fokin gramar nocheeaz, i smell what you steppin in and i don't

go 10.86 you selves, cause you're dumb.

the operative word is, "shit"

dumbfucks

wine slim jims and jalapeño coмвos from fricking walgreens

вy тнe щay i almost never leave the house with less than three physical object weapons upon my person at any given moment, and i can fluent do drop catch opening and closing maneuvers with either hand usin a balisong or what you would call a butterfly knife, and i have trained hand to hand combat arts for over twenty seven years, not stupid pussy point sparring with gloves but actual combat training. so before you judge your selves worthy of the murder peanalty aka gofuckoffthegun an blang your ыaıпs out, cobsider the fact i typed all of this up with a playstation controller while eating, and furthermore go shove your shoes up your asses, i am about to walk past girl's houses because i fricking feel like smoke a cigarette, and to try to scrape this awful corpse shit i have on my boot from kicking your asses.

fuck off

youtu.be/eEWdRswchGo

yes тayloг oвvıoisly, or else my name is not duke earl robert zuur, which it is

Ariana wears so much fuckin makeup I'm not even sure what her face really looks like. Both are overrated but if I have to pick, I'd fuck Taylor in the ass.

Good choice

Ariana does nothing for me. I want backstage passes to Taytay concert, and to be allowed to whip out my shlong. I'll start jerking, she says she understands, and it's okay. Primal instincts kick in. I grab her hair, and punch her. Knock her unconscious. I face fuck her until she wakes up, and she's happy. I then spill my seed in her mouth. This fantasy is how I continue to jizz on my wife's belly beyond ago 40. God bless Taytay. Long live Taytay. Amazing eyes, teeth and lips. Her face is perfection.

Hahahahahaha
If you crop out her face, she looks like any beaner maid in California.
She's aging like milk.

so go shove it you stupid fucking children, and your stupid fucking parents also.

you fucking moolians
youtu.be/XOzs1FehYOA

Life is too short to pretend you don`t like Tay Tay

i like the person, not the stupid gay-ass nickname

and her hairy caterpillar arms

o: i am not a robot

Right has many talents, but singing isn't one of them.

They're both worthless cunts.

Implying Ariana has been hot since she stopped being a white girl and niggered her skin all up because of the kike media

the nigger girl is more beautiful

Who cares you faggot ass beta male

I hate it when stupid retard dead idiot old men call the police on me.

Yes I said retard dead old men. Do you have a heating impediment grandpa or are your heart impaired because you're a crinkly old crumb bag hat deserves to be beaten about with a cudgel. So don't try to test again someone who is better than you. Duck dumb fat fart faggot stick-bundle dead old person. Go trickle down river and piss you pants you dried up old pantaloon. You geriatric waste of space tome and air. Go blow your brains out with your own gun. That is at least twice I had to reprimand you today. You. Are. An. Idiot.

and i'm putting on my funny hat because i like my funny hat even though it smells like girl pee.

tay tay

Ones a ghetto trash, the other is Grande