Animal Abuser Leo Tatro

Animal Abuser Leo Tatro

Archived thread can be found here thebarchive.com/b/thread/762227353

Leo is an animal abuser. He mistreats the dogs in his care by confining them to cages, not feeding them enough, and physically hurting them.

He yells at them and scares them. He was previously arrested for punching a cop and peeing on toilet paper and throwing it at things.

chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/11/22/police-highly-intoxicated-man-headbutts-cop-sticks-head-in-toilet/

He also has gang affiliations and has previously run handjob bars with his wife. They're real scumbags who dont care about how they hurt animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

humanesociety.org/assets/pdfs/pets/puppy_mills/report-hsus-chicago-pet-stores-2012investigates.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's happening!

tl;dr OP tried to reverse personal army request by pretending to be those people. when
>muh passholders
called him out on it he spilled the beans about the treatment of animals in this mans custody. user found his arrest records and linked him to a lot of shady shit.

OP here

Dont have much more data than this.

His cell # is 7seven3-7zero9-20seven0

Hello back, Adolf Schnitzel, and great thinker for your service

stop reddit spacing before someone claims you're from reddit. you don't want to be labeled as a hard drug user, do you?

Bumping. Get in here boys. You're needed. This is a real one.

Bumping. Came in hot off the last thread....

What the fuck is going on?

tldr OP tried to reverse personal army and it backfired because the reviews went up, but he was trying to draw attention to actual aniumal abuse so it warranted another thread

Some of your fine work up to this point

So he was actually trying to reverse psychology us and it fucking worked? And now we're helping OP?

Shit here's a bump, but I'm still skeptical.

he refused to admit it and there were a lot of trolls in the original thread but when he posted a response to me about being called out I believe his story and I will put my clover on this movement

Keep this thread alive. Get in here niggers

For real the guy has puppies locked in cages with no time to walk around for months on end unless someone asks to see the puppy. Thats disgusting, they cant be locked away like that, their muscles start to atrophy

yeah dude we get what happens when animals cant exercise. you're preaching to the choir here. get your gf to stream with us and we can legit destroy these people

I dont know what else we can do besides write bad reviews but ive used all my google throwaway accounts already. Does anyone else have any ideas? Need more information?

Guys where the fuck are you all, I already edited my soup review to some real info

Pisscake

Post a link to the new thread if this one dies. This might be an incredibly complicated (You) farming operation, but there's a few following this nonetheless.

Bump

Pics of leo from fb

no one care's you fucking loser. go fuck a pupper

tell us about leo as a person
tell us about your gf's position there. don't post her pics even tho we all want them because this is something that earns people prison time now

I make other animals abuse each other. Does that count?

Where is any proof of any of your accusations?

You cunt go fuck yourself

My girlfriend worked there for about 6 months. She doesnt work there anymore.

Essentially Leo acts like he looks. He is a former gangbanger who realized that he can buy puppy mill puppies for $150 and sell them for $1200. He frequently bragged about the cocaine he used to sell and how he still has connections to chicagos south side. When puppies come in and theyre sick, he locks them in a back room where many have died due to non-treatment. He gets drunk in the office and can be violent or intimidating to the girls who work there.

If i had proof i would go to the police instead of Sup Forums. I have already filed a report with the IRS because of the 1099 he issues for an employee that works in-store

>Look. at this offers, guys!!

We believe OP, if this was something stupid he doesn't really care about, he wouldn't open a new thread, he wouldn't have a screenshot of him trying it before and wouldn't bother to write this much info

Why is it so silent in here?

He looks like the type of scumbag trash that would do this to animals

The other thread was hopping, i wonder where everyone went. It does look like bad reviews are trickling in.

>puppymill
I don't understand this at all. I'm in Canada so feel free to CORRECT THE RECORD but I can walk into any SPCA and adopt a puppy or full grown mutt for 100$. I have a purepred rotti and a mutt collie cross with a lab and I paid nothing for them. I don't understand his business. does he sell teacup puppies? what is his business? he isn't registered as a vet so he cant treat the animals he's bringing in

They're trying to save themselves with pictures of puppies of happy owners

anyone friends with him on fb? address would be nice

In america people want specific dog breeds. They may specifically want a german shepherd, bulldog, etc. Puppy mills have a mother dog confined to small quarters whose sole purpose is to breed. The puppies are often inbred and held in horrible conditions. This way when someone looking for a "purebred" bulldog wants one, they can can buy them instead of hoping an adoption agency has one

His address is 933 s villa park ave, villa park IL

this is some CSI shit

GJ janitor and OP i'm proud of you for his crim web

To the anons; we are basically playing detective with a real gang member. Have fun.

Very true.

I used a program called maltego to make this web.

It supports many more features and is a great open source program for mapping out peoples information

Forgot to mention - he buys his puppies from J.A.K.S. Puppies Inc if you wanted to look more into the actual puppy mill

Send him shit

Dude you've got a lot of info already

add that to the web.

Send a message to the IRS to see if they are paying taxes.

Yea but theres not really an enforcement agency who can do anything with this. Its amazing how unregulated the entire industry is

this isnt secular to the United States but I have read stories of the shit they do for purebred not realizing purebread animals are more susceptible to disease. using them as a weapon is a very foolish idea

This is really sad TBH, but this thread doesn't look like it's one of 4Chans great problem solving ones, like some have been in the past. No one is active and no one really sees a good solution, partly due to what you've said. There is no agency we could report this to. Nothing we can do except for review bombing or sending him shit in the mail.

Still bumping, all fags asleep or what? it's 2AM over here

Well, cant say we didnt try. Honestly the few bad reviews that weve gotten make it worth it for me. I just want him to know that someone is out there, thinking about him and trying to bring him down. Thats all i can ask for, so thank you guys already

humanesociety.org/assets/pdfs/pets/puppy_mills/report-hsus-chicago-pet-stores-2012investigates.pdf

some user was talking about organizations that this can be reported to

same user. apparently this Jak S puppies farm is pretty prolific with connections in Chicago

I noticed that too. Nobody doubts that they got a cute looking puppy from the store. The doubt lies in where the puppies came from and the conditions they were subjected to

The humane society looks pretty promising in the contact us thingy you can find several departments dealing with all kinds of animal abuse. I would try to contact them.

Who knows, maybe the police will get interested when the society uncovers the abuse

Is Leo still involved in shady gang stuff or is it his past and now he's making bucks with animals?

any anons feeling brave/ have a throwaway email?

What we really need to do is go undercover and try to make him confess most of what he supposedly does.

I'm sure one of these anons has to be a white hat or some shit and can figure some shit out. I was thinking acting like someone he knows irl who seems to be close to him and have one of his crimes pop up in a conversation.

bump

Literally Google "temp email" and click the first link. Untraceable

Leo's charges were in 2011. as for the alleged animal abuse charges, that's a question for OP. his gf apparently knew Leo in a professional manner

this

Whats going on here guys?

Hes getting his money from animals now and his unlicensed business "miss chauffer limousine"

OK say I contact HSUS. idk what to tell them unless I get more information from OP about the nature of his gfs and Leo's relationship and any info gleaned from it

I feel like if someone was to report this, it should be OP. He has the biggest amount of info collected. The society allegedly treats tips anonymously (at least when you call them) and using a throwaway email would also help (Just don't use something ridiculous)

Read the tldr s at the beginning

OP you'd better still be here for this

He is

Im still here, not going anywhere.

So far the to do list is

1) mail feces
2) contact HSUS

Just bumpin the thread before I rest my head upon the pillow of my bed...

...you fucking faggot

OP, click the link i found in , and at the bottom is another hyperlink to the HSUS website. at the bottom is the usual technical links with "Report an Animal Cruelty Crime" near the middle
throw-away email from mailinator.com
get to it

Sleep well fag thanks for the participation

Sending shit with a shit sending business will set you back 13 dollars. I'm an eurofag, so can't profit from sending shit personally. Maybe someone can send his shit with the cheapest package if he's in the same state (I don't know how US postal works)

On it

I could just drive over there and throw some at his house :P

Throwing shit personally at an ex-gang-member's house?

What about the people who see you? What if he finds out it was you?

That was more of a joke, not going to do that. Especially if you google map his house hes on a main road with his house inland past throwing distance

Some guy did some fucking magic in the previous thread to get Sup Forums to actually go for a nypa request. Now everyone is trying to fuck up the alleged animal abuser.

FEMA

lets contact FEMA

comon anons this is an agency that gets really sensitive

I emailed them. Couldnt find any submit forms, but an email should do just as well. I didnt use a throway because if they have questions i want to be able to respond

I think it's too late now, we lost him because of that "tldr" fag

someone should mail him with a picture of OPs picture.

"we have your grandparents under watch"

i bet it would scare the living shit out of him

It's for catastrophic events, not for dog abuse

Why grandpa's do

you're brave involving yourself user. keep us posted if they respond

let's fabricate a story user

come on lets get together

His girlfriend actaully was confided in by the man and he would rape the animals before he would kill them if he couldn't sell them

something along those lines

Not THAT brave to post on an anonymous image board and email the HSUS with an email haha

I may just be a fag, but I don't want a man to be accused of things he didn't do. even if he is a scumbag

If this is real then snitch on the fucker to peta or one of the million militant animal rights orbs out there. The stupid cunt will be fucked when his business is crawling with angry fat lesbian protesters

he used his real email.

As much as I'd like to, I'd rather not.

We're trying to get this guy legally, not by inventing shit and potentially endangering OP and his gf

Fukin Reddit spacing

>This

Op here

I agree

Theres enough to go on.

The best part of the bad reviews is that he has the google my business app. It sends a push notification every time he gets one. I can imagine him sitting there googling how to get rid of bad reviews and then getting a notification that a new review came and his heart drop. That makes my heart smile

As much as i want to take this guy down, at the end of the day im still in it for the lulz

>_

I never knew this was a thing.

I use the spacing from being on VB forums and hating seeing walls of texr

Op, did he take down the fb page?