Muslims in Switzerland

Switzerland has a higher population percentage of sand people than the US? I thought you guys didn't let shit like this happen.

>stats
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Switzerland/United-States/Religion#2014

>Also found this
gatestoneinstitute.org/2449/immigrants-swiss-flag-cross

Explanation/insight from any medic packs appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/25/in-switzerland-muslim-schoolchildren-who-refuse-to-shake-their-teachers-hand-may-be-fined-5000/
atlas.bfs.admin.ch/maps/13/de/10981_90_89_70/18247.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0.8%... I wonder if trading the sandniggers for the thugs is a fair trade off. But then again: you can only get into the USA today, if you're an illegal mexican.

it's true but we don't take their shit
>scarfs and burkas banned in some places
>minarets banned
>muds who tried to not shake hand with female teacher had their process to citizenship cancelled and are forced to shake hands
every mud is obviously one too many but at least we keep them somewhat in check

Actually I did see that in a shitty Washington Post article. But the fact that they're there at all is surprising.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/25/in-switzerland-muslim-schoolchildren-who-refuse-to-shake-their-teachers-hand-may-be-fined-5000/

that's like being surprised that it smells and you have flies in your home if you live next to a giant heap of shit (eu)

I can understand that but I guess I was blindly under the impression that Switzerland was extremely anti-immigration and would never let something like this happen in the first place.

I think you misinterpret the situation. they are fucking just running into Europe in huuuuge numbers. what do you expect us to do if shitaly just ships them all to us?

Is there a demographic breakdown by canton?

even better
atlas.bfs.admin.ch/maps/13/de/10981_90_89_70/18247.html

Why you take dumb immigrants but not hardworking amerifat like me?

because muh human rights and humanitarian traditions.

;( i want be swiss, THIS SLAVE MORALITY MUST END REEE

Get Jihaded Swiss, hope you got your guns

Is it possible to work in Switzerland knowing only English? I work in finance btw

sure. best way is to work for credit suisse or ubs and get a transfer here.

0.8 ! lucky you

Muslims from Bosnia and Albania can walk to Switzerland, Muslims cant walk to the US.

Imagine if Guatemala was a muslim country.

>what do you expect us to do if shitaly just ships them all to us?

Preferably if the European people were free you would shoot on sight....

When I was like 12 years old I had this dream of working in the Swiss countryside making watches.

>France
>7.5%
Suck to be your Pierre :'(

*you