This is considered an athlete in America

This is considered an athlete in America.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yum

Offensive lineman put on more weight on purpose. They also have to be agile, and incredibly strong while having enough cardio to play every offensive play even in hurry up. That guy can probably bench close to 400 pounds, has huge leg strength, and is surprisingly healthy

no one's gonna post jap sumo fatties or overweight eastern european strongmen?

why

>needs source for claim.

I dont know about that last one.

This guy can out bench you, out squat you, run longer than you, and can probably run faster than you..

too bad he looks like a fatty. who cares if he has a higher vertical

and gets way hotter pussy than you

He's probably getting paid a million+ to "look like a fatty"

How does it make you feel knowing that a fat nigger with giant tits has banged more and hotter girls than you've jerked off to? Must feel pretty bad, you hungry skeleton

Inb4 someone from Sup Forums posts his legit vertical and 40 time and the thread is btfo

You can't be healthy and over 250lbs.
The strain on the heart is too much, especially since they're all on steroids as well

Thank God you are skeptical, I mean the guy can play a sport that's basically interval training and goes against players who are incredibly strong and fast on the defense, but you bein skeptical changes everything. Get that guy some soy vegan food quick

He's 400lbs and he can dunk a basketball. Damn right hes an athlete

nice samefagging nigger lover

This. Normally when you see a fat guy he has trouble moving,
The impressive part about Americana football is how they can move such large bodies with such force.
It is still a weird sport though.

They are tested heavily, at least at the NFL level. Also the strain on the heart is nothing compared to the damage to joints, and potentially the head

>can't be healthy and over 250lbs.
>250lbs
hahaha oh wow... found the 249lb fatty.

Find me a single person over the age of 80 who is more than 150 lbs. I'll wait.

not it's not
kys fucking faggot motherfucker

If this guy was running at you full speed and knocks in to ya, you're going down 100%. That's exactly how it goes, in a football related way anyways.

it's because americans are obese landwhales, how else can they feel good about themselves.

of course some fat nigger is going to be called an "athlete"

>This guy can out bench you
Probably
>out squat you,
Probably
>run longer than you
Maybe, but I doubt it. Foot ball is an intense 30 second activity. He is good at doing many reps of hard activity in short bursts over the course of a couple hours.
>and can probably run faster than you..
Negative conrad. Unless he's 6'8" and he has stride on his side, he is not running faster than me.

Nice try faggot

don't give a shit tbh no matter how much the three of you pansies wish i did

fuck you eurofag fucker

How does it feel that that fat fuck is more athletic than you will ever be?

>you just got americad faggot

>he's considered an athlete
Since when is american football a legit sport?

250lbs isn't a lot, you fucking manlet.

I am 6'3 and 230 and powerlift. BF is around 15-20. If I wanted I could easily bulk to 250 in a few weeks. If I was 3 inches taller 250 would be required to hit the lifts I hit.

Explain Japan

>what is athletic heart syndrome
He is unhealthy becuase he plays a impact sport though

so he gets millions of dollars to get car crashed by other dudes likely crippling him in a career ending instant with nothing but parkinson's to look forward to in later life?

Your response makes me think you do care

Most of them.
People get fat with age.
That's life. Most 80 year olds are somewhere between 180 and 210 lbs at a normal height.
But men who get fat in the second half of their life are usually high T men who were strong and athletic as fuck in the first half of their life.
And they will die earlier from marinated in more testosterone than the skinny fat gay face cunts who were twigs as young adults.

if you had to fight him one on one, hand to hand, do you think you'd win?

watch the olympics and take note of the heaviest weight classes, and how all countries have athletes in those classes

fag

Looks more fit than a scrawny guy that looks like hiss bones would break if he moved an inch.

>implying American Football is an actual sport

He plays offensive line you retard.. Look at literally any position other than D line and they're incredibly fit

since america said it was they run the world ya cuck

this

>>ITT
Broke skinny white cucks are mad at rich fat niggers. Enjoy your "master race" faggot.

>look at any other position besides Offensive line and D line
Isnt that like 9/10s of the team?
Enjoy your shitty 3 hour commercial with 11 mintues of play
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406
Even the Super Bowl only had 12 mintues of game with ball in play

sense when is soccer a sport? I see a bunch of cunts running up and down field pretending to get hurt and crying for someone to defend them. Wait no i get why the rest of the world considers this a sport. Are the reffs in that sport mandatory Americans?

I agree but you are bad at quoting. Kill yourself.

Why do they have to be single? What about people over the age of 80 who are in relationships?

Soccer hockey and lacrosse are the three most physically demanding sports in the entire world. However I am not op and respect the football players as athletes as well

hes also trash at math. 7/11 at most. and D can have 4 line and the rest as rushing. All that matters is 7 people on the line. Normally D has 4 "linemen" and the rest are line backers who are jacked and run fast as fuck.

Racket ball and tennis are the only real patrician sports. Basket ball would count too if it had hieght classes. Every other sport is either really just a workout or a joke. Things like running, javalon, is a workout, not a sport

This.
My cousin almost made it to the nfl.
He’s a super huge fat fucking giant, over 300 lbs, move he can run really fast in bursts and can lift fucking cars.
It’s all genetics.

/thread

so boxing? fencing?

wrestling?

golf? Elephant poaching?