Im lookin for a thicc hookup or link to the nudes stephanie peterson sent to that 14 year faggot who blew the...

Im lookin for a thicc hookup or link to the nudes stephanie peterson sent to that 14 year faggot who blew the opportunity of a life time. Btw what does the 14 year old kid look like? Just trying to imagine a 14 year old that could pull a smokeshow like that and i cant picture it.

Pic related

That kid is the biggest faggot ever and I hope he knows it.

Agreed, your voice has been heard

I would have sexual intercourse with Stephanie Peterson if she wanted it.

She was sexually aroused by kids/teens. He could be ugly as fuck and it wouldn't matter much to her. That is how pedo/hebe works.

True. Her being attractive meant she could select better looking kids and even kids that wouldn't tattle. Too bad it didn't workout and she chose wrong.

Sounds like you have the inside scoop on this pedophilia mindset, can you get her to "molest" me?

Eww. How?

Sounds like it's coming from someone who has never experienced sexual intercourse

its not rape if she's hot, if you think otherwise you're a cuck/feminist.

Is that the same as fucking?

Agreed and checked

Getting pegged isn't sex sir

her human woman female vagina

Underrated post and so no one has those nudes...?

Cmon.. someone must have them..

i wish i was that fish

>cmon
yeah that always works

>

from ny daily news:

"The boy broke down crying one day and told his mom about the sexual relationship, which began around November, according to the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office."

His name must be Bob Fagget

worth a shot ha.

Show me this kid, i want to spit on my phone

99% of males know at that age they would have been balls fucking deep in that. This kid is a massive faggot and probably genuinely gay.

i'd say she kept telling him how much trouble him and her would get in if anyone found out and he collapsed under the pressure. guaranteed

bro thats even hotter what the fuck

well, if he went crying to him mom like that article said, he was trying to clear his conscious. that's what made me think that the pressure got to him.
but, in prison they'll know she likes kid cock

obviously it's still pretty fucked up, but it is totally different from some grown man forcing himself upon some little girl, most of these cases are some chad that's build like a man fucking some decent looking woman.

yeah, the 16/17 year olds with beards and shit lol.
one was in the news not long ago and he was 18! they still got the female teacher because she was (don't remember what they called it) had power over him? or something like that

yeah, i totally get that, I totally get why it's against the law but it's not the same as some dirty pedo cunt that genuinely gets off to little girls/boys, a lot of these cases are young adults that couldn't keep their mouthes shut bragging to their mates about fucking their teacher.

Either that or their mom found out somehow, you know their dad didn't find out or all that would happen is a big high five.

they all brad, and they all usually do eventually