Guys talking is the 32nd highest rated album on the most popular music rating website

>Guys talking is the 32nd highest rated album on the most popular music rating website

What went wrong? Did PC culture do this?

What on earth are you even talking about

You should unironically just kill yourself

ok hiphop fan whitey calm your nu-male ass

>guys talking
???? what

it's a good album but i'm more annoyed by the fact that it's above TBSATSL

>Nevermind, Low and White Album in the top 100
I love the site but the charts are really atrocious.

Atrocious exhibition

If you’d actually attempt to rap a song of this album you’d realize that it’s an actual skill that takes practice just like singing or playing an instrument.

for some reason wutang clan has always been popular with whites, and thats their best (only good) album

>Wu-Tang
>PC culture
You haven't listened to the album

This

>Nirvana is above Mingus

Niggers have nigger privilege, so they can rap about killing gays and raping women and still win trophies at liberal award shows

If you actually want to point out the most disgusting thing in that picture it's that Nevermind is even in the Top 500, most of the Top 100 are embarrassing as fuck, even the good albums are up there for the wrong reasons or just completely invalidated by the ones they share company with

Don't take the site so seriously, it's useful for the more esoteric things rather than the popular ones

To live is to suffer :(

t. brainless child

>nirvana above the white album

So does Eminem, and he doesn't have nigger privilege.

give me just one example of a rapper that won a trophy at a liberal award show doing this. bonus points if you could get close to naming two

You should be complaining about TBSATSL's placement you pleb.