My 13 year old sister is listening to aphex twin what should I do I’m scared

My 13 year old sister is listening to aphex twin what should I do I’m scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqsDLMii8gk
tastekid.com/
discogs.com/sell/list?audio=1
rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
youtube.com/watch?v=M9xMuPWAZW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape

show her autechre next

post-african repetitions

Be a proud old bro and brag about her every time you get a chance obviously :3

Good for her.

Be proud of your patrician sister

Give her more recs
She seems rather patrician

this
set her straight right now
youtube.com/watch?v=EqsDLMii8gk

Has the fat whore tipped her fedora yet?

Fuck her

yes, show her footage of 9/11 and explain its artistic significance

Teenage girls can be edgy/fedora too. It's not limited by gender.

Did you introduce AT to her or did she find it out by herself? If yes how?

Also this

Show her Autechre.

Based rape poster

>babby's first IDM
>patrician

>being a patrician is about obscurity, not quality
plebs these days

>combs neckbeard

It literally is though

yeah he is entry level but he's also one of the best so, you know, calm down son

It's not a one or the other thing, it's about deepening your taste beyond the gatekeeper artists, but it is very lame to discount those artists as well. Many gatekeeper artists / albums are genuinely great, and should be appreciated along with other less recognized works.

>scans HIS OWN FUCKING FACE INTO HIS OWN MUSIC
>not patrician

I've got a cannister of Zyklon B with your name on it

he also puts his face on all his album covers. doesnt mean much more than he's in love with himself

Okay I might need a video link to him doing that because that sounds awesome

lots of artists use spectrograph gimmick inserts

HERE

WAYS OF DISCOVERING MUSIC
FIRST, download soulseek.com

1-tastekid.com/
1.1-Add some movie, game, tv show, book (but NOT music) and click to get music recommendations based at that, try the artist at youtube or try to find his site and try his songs. If you like download it at soulseek.

2-discogs.com/sell/list?audio=1
2.1-Discogs site list albums and artists, like a imdb for albums. They also allow you to sell used (or not) records, while selling an album you can include a sample of the audio. Go to this link, pick a genre (or not) and try the album samples listed there. Its a easy and quick method. Then download at soulseek or if you want buy it.

3-rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
3.1-This site is another imdb for music. Create an account at the site (you dont need to use it) and open the link (need an account to do that) you will get an random musical release, if you dont know the release try it at youtube and if you like download soulseek. Do this as much as you want.

4-rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
4.1-Create an account and download and rate alot of albums using step 3, after some amount of albums the link 4 will give you recommendations. Download the ones you can find at soulseek and rate them, after rating them open the link at 4 and do it again as much as wanted. If link 4 dont give you recommendation, open link 3 and rate stuff you receive, until link 4 give you recommendations you can find at soulseek.
4.1.1- Try to not RATE stuff you already know, wont give the entire detail it to not create a HUGE text, but try to not do it, if you DO it, counterbalance by rating alot of albums from link 3.

5-Find some song from some artist you like at youtube. Click at some recommendation from an artist you don't know or click the least famous one. If you don't know the song try it (unless you already know the artist suck). Do this again, but now using this video you watched, and then do it again, and again....

youtube.com/watch?v=M9xMuPWAZW8

5:25

Show her Plaid next

How does that make him patrician exactly?

What did you listen to when you were 13, user?

advertising is against the rules user

Autechre and Boards of Canada, they are actually patrician. Of course you know nothing about idm so you wouldn't recognize why, rockist buffoon.

not him, but i actually listened to aphex twin when i was 13. classmate had lots of vinyls so we just stayed at his house and listened to rdj for hours. no longer consider aphex twin good, anyway

Thanks, my dude!

It's art - you wouldn't understand

Autechre

wew lad

"Autechre is good" is one of the worst Sup Forums memes

What's bad about them?

Kill her right fucking now, before she has a chance to turn into another Grimes!
This board is unlikely to ever recover from one of those insufferable cunts, imagine two.

Aphex Twin is one of the most well-known artists in dance music. He also has a quirky and entertaining image. I'm not surprised to find out that there are 13 year olds that like him.