A girl I know offered to give me a blowjob if I give one of her male friends a blowjob. I did...

A girl I know offered to give me a blowjob if I give one of her male friends a blowjob. I did, then she wanted me to blow another friend of hers first,which I did. Then she told me just 1 more guy. After blowing him, she asked me to blow let another guy, which I haven't agreed to yet. Should I stop? I definitely want her to blow me, and don't want the 3 blowjobs I've given to go to waste. I'm just worried I'll be blowing guys for the rest of my life, never getting the blowjob from her

Nah bruh keep going... don’t want the previous bjs to be for nothing...

Keep up the effort user, you're almost to the finish line.

You can't quit now or that'd be gay. When you get a bj from her it'll cancel out the gay ones.

Nice ass, made me reply.
As for your content, you’re a giant faggot and should go shoot up a school.

the fourth blowjob is only 1/4 of your payment for getting a bj
the fifth will be like 20¢

it just keeps getting cheaper

don’t worry bro, your efforts will pay off, keep thinking of that sweet pussy and don’t forget to cup the balls

Yeah, definitely don't quit now while you are ahead. Keep at it and you will eventually receive the reward for sure man!

ingenius

You’re almost there buddy. Just keep sucking those dicks.. great job, you’re doing great!!

he's right

sunken cost fallacy

that's just how investing works

another few months and I'll have equity in my apartment according to my landlord.

we're all gonna make it bros

you better start building bridges

>we're all gonna make it bros
I'm not, I have terminal bone cancer

bro just keep sucking dick, since you clearly enjoy it. pretty soon you'll forget all about her, as you learn to love the feel of cum sliding down your throat.

ur gettin sold bruh

Do it under the condition that she blows you at the same time.

R dose hur buttcheekz?

I believe you can suck 2 dicks before being gay. A 3rd dick makes you gay. I would stop now and demand a BJ from her. If not take her ass to court

quality thread op
keep sucking dicks

Keep on sucking to just see where this goes

gr8b8m8 guaranteed replies

You can suck as many as you want as long as you swallow and say "thanks for the protein bro"

You're either a baiting lair... or comically stupid.