Was at a party having this debate about how many dicks do you have to suck until you are officially gay

Was at a party having this debate about how many dicks do you have to suck until you are officially gay.
-My friend from high school said 2 dicks because the first dick may be an experiment and by #2 you are sure
-My good friend said 3 because the 1st and 2nd dick could be curiosity
-I said 1 because sucking any dick is gay
-My friends girlfriend said if you suck a traps dick its not gay so theoretically you could suck infinite dicks.

What does /b think?

>suck infinite dicks

Don’t the japs say you have to try something 10 times to see if you like it

What if we are all white though?

Lost

then u gay

As Jesus says in the Bible, if you’re even thinking about sucking dick you’re already gay, whether you suck one, none, or “infinite dicks.”

It's not gay if you don't make eye contact.

This is true. I read the babble and all

Can Sup Forums discuss something else besides dicks?

The real question is. Is it gay if it's for money?

This, after 10 than it's gay

Nope

You guys forgot an important variable. Length of time you sucked the dick. For example, if you suck a dick for only 3 seconds that's not even a sexual encounter.

How much money? Like chump change or like a serious pay day. If it's like for a million dollars than no- i'd bite the bullet and suck that dick good. If its for 10 cents than ya thats gay

OH SHIT. OK im going to take this to the group and discuss.

>officially gay.

if you find cocks attractive in any context youre gay yes it includes your own. Basically every man is gay because they touch their own dick and dicks are gay so deal with it faggots.

You’re all missing the point. I harken back to the Bible again - it is not the act of sucking dick that makes you a faggot, but rather your desire to do so. If you have sucked dick in your heart, you are a faggot.

its not gay until you enjoy it

>If you have sucked dick in your heart, you are a faggot.
you have a way with words

your "good friend" has definitely sucked 2 dicks.
make yours #3

Not my words, brother, the words of the Lord.

>My friends girlfriend said if you suck a traps dick its not gay

Women are fucking retarded.

The answer is 1. You suck a dick, you lose the Kingdom.

>hey. dumbs go in shit, look at this!!!

unless you're a biological female
>xx chromopotato

first post, best post

You suck one dick in your life and you're a male, then you're pretty much gay.