Well, is he right?

56%

No

Yes. 100% yes

I'd say about 3/5

No, he's just jelly af that he's not pounding any sweet, sweet white jb ass

Amerimutt

Live next to a group of niggers for even a week. You'll see the truth

If you live next to niggers, does that not make you a nigger as well?

So true.
I lived next to some.
They throw trash all over. Let their animals run wild, dumb rabbit made a damn hole in my hose and tore up the padding on my $300 weight bench. Yelling in the middle of the night, parking in my driveway or blocking me in, denting my car, partys all the time in the middle of the week even. asking to borrow shit the time and it ain't even normal shit, it's like lamps and soap. So much more too, it was a nightmare.

Show the whole thing, racebaiter.

He said he would beat up blacks for using the "f" word. Who is this faggot fuck, the word police?

These Florida middle school teachers must loved getting doxxed... Sigh..

Smart guy, the kind of man who our children deserve.

>He said he would beat up blacks for using the "f" word
Based.

I read thay, i think its hilarious, hes totally righy, but the dude has no filter lmfao

Nigger, proofread.

EL OGRE DE LAS AMERICAS

you're being generous

niggers are like fat people. they know what they are but its nit nice to say it.

>Live next to a group of niggers for even a week
why would I do that? I'm not a nigger.

sure, Eugene. Sure shit.

wrong way, faggot.

Not based. Fucking retarded. This man is a fucking nigger. Ooga booga he said a curse word, gotta beat this guy up. That is fucking nigger logic.

Fuckin.... fucking lamps?

I disagree.

A fat person can become not fat.

I doubt that.

>beats up niggers
>acting like a nigger
Checks out, but he's not one so it's ok.

I would test him because I definitely see some dark continent in his family history.

Probably where his hatred of niggers comes from.

This la creatura faggot would beat someone up for saying "fuck?" Oh really? Love to see him do it to some gun toting gang niggers.

Yeah, but he's not the brightest guy either. Now he's out of a job, broke, ugly and not exactly worth dating himself. Still better than a nigger, though.

>Still better than a nigger, though

His views on what's what is a bit wonky.
First he says don't date anyone that acts like a nigger. Which really isn't used in the right context anyway.
Then he said to straight up don't date African descents, which is full blown racism.

If he's trying to say that all Africans are relationship abuser then that would be very false.
So in that sense he's wrong.

I went on backpage for my area and many of the posts said 'no black guys' or 'white guys only' so I think he might be right.

Eugh, they always go for the clothes first. Fucking animals can't even pretend not to debase themselves.

He then said he would hospitalize any black who says the word "fuck" which is fucking stupid. I know Sup Forums was taken over by racist faggots but seriously, who the literal hell fights people over using profanity or free speech?! That's ridiculous. Oooooh he said a word, gotta commit a felonious assault over a word. I hope he gets shot to death for jumping gang niggers.

>22.6 percent of whom are African-American
>Florida
christ I love being a hillbilly
Iv'e seen maybe 4-5 blacks throughout my entire life

Anecdotal. Women will often strip women in a fight. Shame tactic.

Hillbillies are basically niggers, but a lot more fun to be around.

look at that board the cop's getting his ass kicked

>Live in US
>Have to deal with niggers
>Live in Europe
>Have to deal with goatfuckers taking over
Pick your poison

so.. 60%
>kek

Literally who gives a fuck except you?