Is it true that the russians are the ones behind the spread of cuck/interracial/black cock fascination? It makes sense...

Is it true that the russians are the ones behind the spread of cuck/interracial/black cock fascination? It makes sense. On other boards there are obvious bot posts that reappear the moment the janitors delete them.

What do Russians have to gain by doing that?

It's Stormfront, you retarded fuck. That is a psy-op to get whites pissed off here so they can come recruit them to "save them from nigger dick spam."

You are a sister raping inbred with a double-digit IQ if you seriously believe every black knows what Sup Forums is and says "u mad whiteboi" in real life or on Sup Forums.

They certainly had a hand in it. Play to the whiteman's deepest, darkest fears.

Inciting racial hatred. It's an age old historical tactic.

i call jidf faggotry

whats the source?

Wish I knew.
Posted it because tits and I was hoping some user would recognize the girl.

she wants more, she's not satisfied.. obviously !

Do it

Thisssssssss

destabilising America by encouraging a racist divide. the russians couldn't fairly win in a conventional war, so they try to shit in a hat and slip it under the door.

nice try, Ivan, tyy dolbaniye pyanitsa. go back to krokodil and speed chess if you want a fucking thrill.

we should totally start rumors that russian women are being 'pregnated by Kazhakhs, Turks and Mongols.

oy vey

sure kid.

Fuck off, Methfront faggot. I went to your gay ass site and impersonated a white nationalist and your members confessed everything to me about their Sup Forums investment and recruiting tactics. That impersonation scheiße goes both ways.

hmmmm yes, our deepest, darkest, hardest... thickest... fears.... mmmmm

whose the girl in the pic

This!