I took 500ug 1p LSD 12h ago and still nothing. Wtf is wrong? Only cold and colors higher...

I took 500ug 1p LSD 12h ago and still nothing. Wtf is wrong? Only cold and colors higher. Why this shit don't work on me???

Are you on any meds?

What did it taste like when you had it on your tongue? If it was metallic it might’ve been fake

Yes, termesta atarax and prozac

Seriously?

Yes i am serious. Spent 70€ for that shit man

Just do 5 grams of mushrooms and meet God. Nature rewards the courageous

That's why. Prozac and ssris can negate the effects of serotenergic psychedelics

I use to eat 10g shrooms. I just wanted to discover another way. But in fact chemical = shit. Mohter nature is love

Thats not how that works. The metalic taste comes from another chemical or in some cases the ink

*serotonergic

Lol I hope this is a joke

Ok but why when i eat shrooms i can get very high?

Why???

There are multiple different types of serotonin receptors. Prozac might block more of the ones LSD acts on than the ones psilocybin acts on (assuming you're talking about psilocybe mushrooms and not amanitas)
I would have to do more research.

Or your acid may be bunk

Thx mate for this

>hey. dumbs go in shit, look at this!!!

So i gonna grow my psilo, it will be better for me

I know the seller he is a friend and was high with only 100ug

Good luck!

most either you're on meds (antidepressants) and it which case it wont work, or your shit is bunk.

If what you took was in your OP, I know it’s good

Alright faggots I caught my girl giving a bj to her drug dealer for some A.C can someone please tell me what it is?!

That's the shittiest blotter paper I've ever seen.

where did you get it from?

do you trust the people who sold it to you?

can you go back to them and demand to know why they sold you a piece of cardboard soaked in cough syrup?

this .