What's the over/under on this faggot offing himself in the next few years? Only high IQ allowed and be nice

What's the over/under on this faggot offing himself in the next few years? Only high IQ allowed and be nice.

who?

yeah who the fuck is that?

Some wubba lubba dub dub faggot.

dan harmon always makes me cringe for some reason. I cant watch Rick and Morty cause I just see his face when I hear it and I have to turn it off.

He is the creator of this image. Recently doxd

you faggots worship his shit on Sup Forums fucking niggers thats Dan Schneider

>wubba lubba dub dub
k den

Right? Holy shit how much soy does one man have to consume to find that shit funny?

>Dan Schneider
who?

>dan harmon
who?

Damn aw hell

>Recently doxd
who?

>soy
Sup Forums in da house

It's not though

youre a fag though

D. Harmony. Also the creator of E.Harmony. goodbye moonmam and shit.

>D. Harmony
who?
>E.Harmony
what?
>goodbye moonmam
a fucking what?

It's sad. Harmontown used to be some of the lol funniest shit you would ever hear on the planet, but not it is just disgusting sjw virtue signaling bs. This guy should be going down in flames and alcohol/drug abuse like all of the other non pc genius comedic writers in history. Instead he is going out like a simpering little cuck. Love me love me please! I like trans people! Love me? I don't want to die alone.

Dude is gonna die soon. Guaranteed.

>next few years

Maybe a 10% chance he makes it through 2018.

Look here

I don't want to live in a world without Artie Lange. One of the few comics who doesn't give a shit about SJW's may say about his act.

Excellent assessment

Man ok

who?

das a skellington mayne

The dude has some serious issues. I feel like if he wasn’t rich he would be dead already.

>200 IQ reporting in

He won't kill himself because he needs to make Rick and Morty. To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

I'm not smart enough to get his humer but dam that Mr poppy bothile is funny.

>Rick and Morty
lol who?

>Mr poppy
wait, who?

ANSWER THE QUESTION FAGGOT

7/10 i laffed

Here's an infograpbic. Nice almost quads btw.

Check these dubs boi

>Shoutouts

Wow what a queer

Spot the fag I'll wait.

Im growimg tried ove sow bows.

I doubt it? Hes depprsive but i doubt he will actually do it.

This sad confused man will lose his relationship, his fans, his money, and drink himself to death. I give it 5 years.

THAT'S NOT AN ANSWER YOU INFINITE QUEER

who? why?

hes a piece of shit but he made community adn rick and morty so hes cool on my book
would love to work with him

Dan Harmon proved himself to not be responsible for the funnies in R&M with his idiotic rants and naive worldview.

All these Faggots acting like they never liked rick and morty. Bullshit. Bandwagon sheep is what yall are. Oh, and huge Faggots.

that's not how over/under works, you brainlet fuck

see yourself out

You can like a product and think one of the co creators is a twit.

Damn Artie is looking better

Did accidentally into Sup Forums?

His shows are fun, he’s popular, he’s rich. He’s not going anywhere. Enjoy season 4 of rick and Morty, coming sometime around when Trump loses the next republican primary.

so true. I listened to Harmontown from episode 1. I loved it. Couldn't be more into it. There were a couple shifts: when Erin was on too much, when they divorced, when he went back to community, when rick and morty started, but I still always stuck with him and the show.

Then the primaries happened. and I just couldn't take it anymore. the dumbest political talk. Pulling up those fucking terrible dyke comedians every week. Pimping for Hillary. Combined with his alcoholism. But you know, I still could've excused all that. The worst part was he just totally stopped ever talking about writing or creativity. It's such a shame. It really bums me out. sorry for ranting.

Actually saw him eating at a diner down in LA. It was quite enjoyable actually.