Best way to avoid hangovers...

Best way to avoid hangovers? I've recently started drinking two 40s of malt liquor every night and I'm pretty rough the next day. Only thing I do to avoid feeling like shit is drinking 2-3 bottles of water. If I drank 2x as much water, would it help that much more?

cheap vodka or clear liquors and diet soda, no sugary chasers

nigger beer, your just asking for trouble the next morning

>recently
you get used to it

Yeah bud. Water helps, also drinking vodka water instead. Hard to put a couple pints of water ontop of 2 40oz

Same advice, get rid of sugar. Also, drink water in between your booze glasses, drinking it at the end or before going to sleep might be too late.

Sorry, but I follow the blueprint. Malt liquor in 40oz glass only. The value proposition is too good

Then why ask for advice?

W A T E R

Don’t drink.

A multivitamin and asparagus

alcoholism isn't that easy to quit

B vitamins, to be more specific.

Eh, I can kill a pint of water in 3-4 pulls no prob with all that malt liquor in me.

Made $1800+ today on eBay so I'm getting extra with the tripple.

You're asking a guy who drinks malt liquor and owns a giant red dildo...

After about ten years I've been drinking 3 to 4 40s at night. Another 2 to 3 during the day. Guess I'm just already buzzed or used to it by now. Biggest sure effect is a lot of peeing and laziness. Oh my liver is getting kind if fucked

I take optimum nutrition multivitamin and fish oil.

have you ever thought of not drinking?
i know you have. and right away thought something like "life without alcohol sucks, boring as shit"

im 34, was a drunk/pothead since 19 or something, been clean for 3 years. its possible.

you just need to find something (not drugs) that you like in life. trust me those things exist. after you stop for a while you realize life is the same shit then when drunk minus the intoxication. you can still have a blast with friends or be a crazy motherfucker. its cool man. i dont miss those shits, and holy shit i save on money (and time). hope your shit is cool in any case, peace

Full glass of water every 2 drinks. No hangover.

Respect. Label out and NO DORD FOAM!

Weird, cause I've been hella more productive since I started drinking malt liquor this month, feel like shit constantly tho.

Damn what I do is take GABA agonists so I will get drunk with like 3 or 4 normal sized beers . Like GABA anonists(antagonists?)Like Xanax, phenibut(safest &best but can only use 1ce a week), GHB, among others. You will be drunk but your liver will not suffer nearly as much and even your BAC may be legal to drive a car. Otherwise mix Pedialyte 1/4 to water and drink it while you drink your cocktails faggot

*NO DORF FOAM

Yeah Cobras are $6 for 3 here no tax. I shit really yellow sometimes after a week bender.

Chocolate milk, bacon and eggs.
All the fats seem to help me immensely, fucking delicious breakfast as well.

grab a bottle of mr. boston 100 proof for $10 and do a good pull from it, should last you a week and you should wake up hungover if you have some diet shit or water with it, that's what I do every night

Dihydrogen oxide. They use it in nuclear reactors, but still works

shouldn't, but typos are understandable with someone who just finished off a bottle of this

30 year alkie here.
>You're drinking shit alcohol. Don't drink shit.
>Malt liquors are shit. At least get an inexpensive lager. If you want to drink for flavor, try an import or a microbrew. I recommend German lagers or UK ales. Full Sail makes some tasty domestic craft brews.
>If you just wanna get hammered (and you must be if you're drinking that shit), drink vodka. Nothing else comes close in terms of drunk/dollar. Try brands starting at about $8/fifth like Smirnoff 100 proof, and see how you feel the next day. Svedka was my point of diminishing returns for hangover vs. cost.
>Stay hydrated. Obvious.
>Eat while drinking. Eat in the morning. Eat whatever sounds good, but eat something. (Rehab doc told me ice cream is the perfect recovery food.)
>Some people say take an aspirin or tylenol before going to bed. But when you're drunk, it's not as simple as that. Just take 1.5x dose the next morning. No tylenol until the alcohol is out of your system.
>Hair of the dog or 20mg valium (or another benzo like xanax) works wonders. Hydrocodone/oxycodone second choice. A bong hit or two never hurts.
>The ultimate cure: sleep.
All the other recommendations about things to avoid, etc., sound like personal preferences. One person might tolerate mixing sugar or caffeine with alcohol, while it completely fucks with the next...

Smirnoff is amazing, cheap as shit and it is consistently one of the best vodkas because it is filtered so well.

Glad to hear you're doing better. Spent the last year unemployed smoking eryday and lost p much everything. Started an eBay store around new year's and am now making 3-4x what I did as a sysadmin for a state university.

THANK YOU MALT LIQUOR AND GARY VEE

I always drink and I drink a ton. And then I'll pound out a water bottle before bed and then either in the morning or if i wake up in the middle of the night swig a orange juice 4-5 times. I don't ever have "hang overs" but I dont ever feel 100% either, just being honest.

>getting a hangover from two 40s.

wtf nignog

PROTIP: Get a Brita pitcher for $10 and you can turn a handle of gutrot liqour into top shelf with a few passes.

I used to fill old grey goose bottles with filtered Barton's and no one knew the difference when I'd bring it to parties.

Yea, it's not bad. Better than most similarly priced.
My go-to's in rough order of price:
Smirnoff
Russian Standard
Svedka
Tito's
Ketel One

Those are the ones that are priced low for their quality and leave *me* with less of a hangover. ymmv

interesting, im clean and not low on money but job has fucken no future. what do you sell?

Hahahaha
That's some funny shit

As someone who lived off old english for a while before I stopped drinking, thats not enough water.

Working on 160oz of premium malt liquor rn. Fresh as fuck and absolutely refreshing after a long day of napping and eBay.

Knockoff bad dragon cum lube and laptops

How the fuck do any of those compare to malt liquor for the price? Smirnoff is like $15/750ml here and it's the cheapest of the bunch. I'd rather have 6 40s for that price

nice, stupid question, do you have a gf?
do you think that maybe some shit like that is why you need to drink?
yeah i know these questions are cheesy and simplistic retarded, but who knows, maybe life is simpler than expected, maybe not.

PS: hope your shit goes well

Yeah, she's a sweetheart but is panic disordered and drives me crazy. Took two hours this evening to talk her into trimming her sim card to fit a new phone.

Shes not the problem tho. I've only recently started drinking heavy, mostly out of boredom. Steeleworldwide is my inspiration.

Is OE any good? It's not available in my area. Cobra is my only option. Fuck plastic Magnum's. Mickey's gernades are legit if I'm feeling fancy tho.

Haha some holiday inn?

Nah, varsity inn, cbus Ohio. Stayed there for Ohayocon in Jan. The adjacent room had some kids 21st bday and kept us up the whole weekend. Called security on them and they started kicking the walls and shit, yelling at us until 6:30am. I poured lube mixed with eggs in front of their door and two of the 6 people ate shit the next morning. Also followed one of the guys and his gf in their Jetta and tossed an ice bucket of egg lube mix at them when we were at a red light.

Don't fuck with me.

have you tried not drinking? Dumb faggot

To elaborate, I'm 30 and have spent 7+ yrs with addicted bipolar suicidal fucking insane women. This girl has crippling anxiety and her life revolves around me, but it's nothing compared to the girls I've been with. Ive been tryna break up for a while but she's the only friend I have. Living in the rural Midwest is hell when you're not a redneck

On number five, pussy.

>wahhh wahh I drink a lot and I get hangovers why is life so unfair
>"stop drinking then"
>"hahahaah fucking pussy"
The only pussy here is the guy who indulges in a horrible habbit as a substitute for an antidepressant.

I live a block from Tudors Biscuit World. I smash a 4 for $5.95 potato bacon melt or hash browns/bacon/gravy/cheese like 3-4x a week

Lol money is my antidepressant, bud. I just drink out of boredom from all the free time I have now that I'm self made.

Well thats your revenue which means shit all. Anyway, I agree with others. Why ask if you just reject every suggestion made to you? You want someone to pat your head and tell you "keep doing you buddy! Heres a magic pill"?

Fuck off. Drink a 6 back of light beer a night if you dont want to be hungover. Grow tf up.

Its 80%+ profit.

I make 3x-5x on every sale, minimum. Got $1.25-$2 in each bottle of lube and sell for $12-$15 each. Sold a Samsung Ultrabook today for $1400 that I only paid $96 for and only had to reinstall Windows and buy a $10 charger. Sold an HP yesterday for $450 I paid $120 for.

And I'm not rejecting anything? What suggestions have people made? Drink girly vodka shit over malt liquor? That's hardly a solution. I'll take liquid bread following the Blueprint any day

Drinks a lot of water before bed, aspirin, or maybe some vitamin b if you have it.

Is it safe to take aspirin when drinking? Thought nsaids werent a good look.

also alkie here. this dude's on point. did you ever stop, user? i'm looking into rehab for the first time in my life and it is terrifying. just had my dream girl pack up and leave this week, am devastated.

Had at least one 16oz of water for each 40 so far. Feel surprisingly alright considering how much I've drank.

What do you sell on and where do you acquire these items so cheap yet still in good and functional condition?

Heart goes out to you, bro. lost my dream girl to bipolar and drug induced schizophrenia two years ago. Wanna talk about it?

Drink and drink until you are absolutely tanked. Then, with your last bit of remaining sobriety, hobble into the bathroom and blow your fucking brains out with a shotgun.

I implore you to prove to me that this doesn't work 100% of the time in preventing hangovers.

Are you really recommending opiates and benzos?????? Bro, your head is either very stuck in your own ass or you're a faggot.
>hey gais I drink alcohol, how not 2 hangover?
>ye just take some opiates, and not even some weak shit like tramadol or tilidin na bruh just go straight to oxys. Also if you haven't tried them, benzos they work wonders
Fuck
You
for real, you're getting people killed

I can confirm
this works wonders, nevr had a hangover since I did this.

When you become a physically dependent addict you won't care about how hungover you are, you will only care about how you will get your next drink. Give it time user

>Best way to avoid hangovers?
Don't drink.

This. Don't just chug a bunch of water after drinking, you will have to get up and piss, which interrupts your sleep cycle.

Local fb marketplace, local college app, or just eBay.

Live in the poorest rural county in the state and no one pays over $100 for ANYTHING.

Just picked up a 2 month old crazy high end gaming laptop on Tuesday, (3.6ghz AMD quad core, 32gb ram, 2tb, VR capable). They paid $1800 for their kid's Christmas. lady was clearly a drug addict. They were asking $800, I lowballed $200 and she immediately said yes. Sold within 24hrs for $1300.