This is the peak of music

This is the peak of music.

That's not Kid A nigga

OCEAN MAN

Saw him on the tour when that was released, maybe twenty people in the audience. He had this flip chart with him and he'd draw a maps and stuff to explain the songs. I had a drink with him afterwards. Nice guy.

Did he come on to you?

No, we just talked about the record. And I'm mis-remembering this, it was actually Michigan not Illinoise. He was a long way from home and there wasn't any promotion, I didn't pay to see him, he just walked on stage with a banjo and a flipchart.

It's not but there are some lovely arrangements on that album. I prefer Michigan.

Seconding Michigan as Sufjan's GOAT

bad forced meme

this reads like a pasta

OHNONONONO PLEASE
>This is the peak of music

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's the pinnacle of concept albums but not music itself. The songs aren't particularly mind blowing individually but as an album it is just exceptional

>The songs aren't particularly mind blowing individually
I'd have to disagree. John Wayne Gacy Jr, title track, Predatory Wasps, Chicago and Tallest Man are all brilliant songs

Are you argentinian by any chance?

One of Sufjan's worst albums

It's his 3rd best album dude

but he is GOAT musician for sure

I mean he recorded most of Michigan in his living room, he really wasn't that big of a deal at the time

Terrible opinion

probably, niggers only shitpost here.

Sure. Which part of touring with a flipchart do you think denotes superstar status? He talked to me about the album because I bought it off him, out of a backpack. I don't know what records there are of Sufjan Stevens early international touring history but he was also doing dates supporting Iron & Wine if it helps.

Get your head out of your ass