Be honest with me, burgers. If I offerered you a bet about which candidate would win the White House...

Be honest with me, burgers. If I offerered you a bet about which candidate would win the White House, and you would gain a million dollars in November by guessing correctly, who would you guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hCRtD74A54
youtube.com/watch?v=HuF14oF2D2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DPlyoHL2MXA
blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/06/06/the-unseen-realm-with-dr-michael-heiser
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's real close, I think you would have 50/50 by betting randomly.

Go Trump.

not burger but Trump

I have already made over 50k by betting on him last year

It's going to be Trump if Hispanics and women don't fuck everything up. He has to slaughter her during the debates and show people how shitty she really is because most Americans are brain dead.

trump

This election is going to remind people of 1980.

Trump.
Especially now that Hillary is hiring thugs to beat up his supporters.
Spend some time looking on Craig's list.

She's hiring Pinkerton thugs to beat, literally, her opposition. When trump shows things like this to the world, she's finished.
Pic so related it hurts.

Trump. Scott Adams sold me months ago. Trump knows what he is doing.

It's a pretty close race which means that it will be Hillary because when in doubt go with the torment you are most familiar with.

If you look at his progress from not even being taken seriously to where he is now, Trump has to be the obvious choice. Not only that but a lot of people have been waking up to the bullshit in the media. Even some of my pro Bernie friends have told me they'd rather see Trump than Hillary because they know she's a lying cunt.

Trump, of course

Hillary will probably have another stroke during the debates when trump shows up dressed like a Mexican keeps trying to sneak across to her side of the podium to steal her microphone

If I were a burger and received such an offer, I would go with Trump. Hillary has too much baggage.

This is true but so many people despise her that it's quite possible they'll give Trump the chance. Most of my left leaning friends are going that way. Even her own supporters know she is corrupt

how can we get this to the news? does infowars know about this?

Trump

Trump because he's calming down and Hillary has some nasty shit pending that's close to exploding

I dont want to be the pessimist here, i want Trump to win but how do you know he wont be like Romney? Last time Sup Forums said Mitt will win but he got beat by Obama, whats makes Trump different?

hillary

never underestimate the stupidity and naivety of the average voter

I thought Hillary was going to win by default, just because people were going to actively vote against Trump. That was a few months ago. Now, I don't know so much anymore.

However, I think people are starting to see that even though he's a much less safe candidate, Trump would probably do less damage. His cultural effect would be the worst part. You'd hear people ragging on others like never before simply because they voted for him.

Also, every time there's protestors getting attacked at his rallies, or every time people complain about him, he gets stronger. Notice how little attention Hillary gets, comparatively? People are hardly even familiar with the agenda she wants to push. They just know she's a notorious pandering liar.

I'd guess Hillary. Take a look at the electoral college map. There are three major swing states: Florida, Ohio, and Virginia. Hillary currently leads in all of them according to polling averages.

Hillary just needs one of those to win. Trump needs all three of them plus a smaller swing state to win.

If just Hillary wins Virginia, it's game over.

You can email them.
I have no idea what Alex Jones knows.

I was a moderate until I found out about things like this. Back room deals are a normal part of politics. Hiring thugs to beat on your opposition, is not.

The news doesn't report on any of this because it's bribed not to. You could volunteer for that campaign, spend months video taping the story, and you'd have to self produce the story on YouTube.
Probably having it removed for hate speech.

1984 is now.

Hilary Clinton.

Perhaps it is not how much better Trump will do, but how much of Hillary's foundation antics will yet come to light.

If (when?) the FBI matches up formerly deleted "private" emails that Hillary deliberately ran off of government servers to avoid Freedom of Information Act subpoena with shameless "donations" from a who's who of foreign despots... man, that is using public office for personal enrichment in the most dastardly way. That would sink her.

I'm betting that Hillary will not make it past September much less to the white house.

Romney was a cunt and everyone hated him even his own party

>i want Trump to win but how do you know he wont be like Romney

Dumbest thing I've read today.

>Last time Sup Forums said Mitt will win

I never said jack shit. Anyone with half a brain knew Mitt Romney would lose. And he deserved to lose, such is the fate of cuckservatives. They get cucked in the long run.

Trump will progressively take over in the polls. NY is going red.

meanwhile on fb

We said Mitt because most of us were convinced that anybody could beat Obama, it was an underhanded lob of a race, but that useless faggot managed to fuck it up. Trump is different, he fires back and provides hope and encouragement to a battered people. Believe it or not, journalists and celebrities are not America, most of us do not like the way things are going, and Trump is all kinds of different. Different from the left driving us into the ground, different from the toothless, spineless right, and different from the neocons that represent the worst of both.

I am so happy with this map. Hilary 2016

Trump: Loudmouthed. Arrogant. Idiotic. Failed seller of steaks, airlines, and a univeristy.

Hillary: Braindead. Pandering. Liar. Potential to be indicted for email scandals.

Bernie: Who cares, anymore. He'll eventually have to drop out, at which point his hordes of hipster fans will weep and divert their votes (painfully) to Hillary. UNLESS- he stays in, which would cause trouble for Hillary, and help Trump. We shall see.

Goddamn nippon, those atomic blasts really made you funny motherfuckers.

>implying you will be able to see the election results without a head

Ha, trick question. Due to (economic turmoil, food riots, looting, race riots, terrorist strikes, electric grid breakdown, etc) martial law is declared, the elections are cancelled, the press and internet is shut down, 'dissidents' are vanished, cities are locked down with curfews, property is confiscated, bank balances and pensions are drained. All to protect the public, of course. The US is bankrupt and starving. In the new order, there are no nations; just international regions. There will be no new president.

Trump, landslide

dont commit suicide, mongrel

That's not mine, I stole it from a burger who posted it in a thread a few days ago

Has Trump been informed about this? This could hurt Clinton's reputation and election pretty damn hard if it gets exposure.

Mitt lost the race in the last month, he just pulled out to early. Trump knows how to get the ball over the line.

As long as the protesters continue to show their true colors Trump in a landslide
MAGA and AWOO

If Bernie drops out, his voters will vote Trump.

Can't wait until el chapo's men at the ISP who can't read ingles notice that you have been posting in a forum notorious for supporting el orangeo buffoones

Too close to call at this point.

We need more accurate polls in the coming months to make actual predictions.

Was wondering the same thing. Tweet it at him and milo

Love him or hate him, I honestly do believe Trump is going to win simply because a lot of democrats are apathetic toward Hillary or outright hate her.

The same is true of Trump, but to a lesser extent. I've spoken to republicans that were Cruz missiles but have now reluctantly jumped onto the Trump train because he's a better alternative to Hillary.

shut up ugly mongrel manlet, At least we have european and superior blood.

Trump.

A friend mine here has non-US citizenship and I got him to put $500 on Trump winning it all, $100 on Biden getting the Dem nomination (which I still think can happen), and $100 on Warren being the VP. Did all this pre Iowa.

It became too obvious too early that Trump was tapping into deep seated emotions that would carry him to victory. I do believe that Biden could give him a run for his money.

Hilary just has to survive Obama not getting revenge and indicting her to get the nomination. If Obama truly cares about his legacy he'll do it.

Also Paul Ryan's endorsement this week is rapidly uniting the GOP base. Thanks based speaker

>NY is going red

>Upstate NY is mostly "red" but because of the millions of retards in NYC, it is a "blue" state.

trump

Inb4 shill

I'd put money on Hillary. Trump is losing in Ohio and Florida and Hillary hasn't even secured the nomination. The electoral college makes it hard on republicans. Hopefully trump can start doing better in swing states.

Normal people are sick and tired of progressives screaming about transexual rights, black lives matter, white privilege, etc all of the time. Unlike Europeans, most Americans can't stand that fucking shit and we hate having it shoved down our fucking throat by the media and politicians like Obama.

t. mexican intellectual

The busy mind of a Mexican intellectual:

Soft or Hard shell?

>and you would gain a million dollars in November by guessing correctly
I would bet Hillary.

If Hillary wins, I get 1 million dollars, and I win.

If Trump wins, we have god emperor Trump as president and America is ushered into a new golden age, and I win.

Either way, I win.

Scott Adams is rich as fuck so I'm gonna pick Trump.

Gotta bet on Trump. I almost went to the trouble of placing a hundred dollar bet back in2015, but I don't bet and figured ot would be a pain in the ass

its gonna be shitlery because shes a cheating shit, its gonna be long drawn out and shes gonna get the crap beaten out of her on all sides, but i don't see trump winning past the typical liberal bullethell states that start off by giving her around 240 right off the bat.
all it takes is one case of florida going full fucking retard via !Yeb, or rubio or some shit to tumble the house of cards that is the american dream.

TRUMP

Hillary is pure evil, and the "swing vote," the moderates and indies, in the end will not vote for such an terrifyingly evil person. They'll take their chances on a proven empire builder like Trump.

I would definitely vote Trump. He's up much more than networks will ever let you believe.

Bernie will swing in Trump's favor because those of his supporters that would actually vote will end up Trump supporters

Difference this election is supreme court nominations.

>implying bernniggers are mindless sheep and will vote as their democratic overlord tells them too, if they had a spine and a brain to begin with they definitely wouldn't be voting for bernie bots ever flavor cuck.

I'm dreadfully certain it will be clinton. I'd bet clinton, so that either way I walk away from the election having won.

I would bet Hillary, if she won it would suck but I would have 1 million dollars
If trump wins I dont get that million but atleast America will be great again

I really would like to wait until the first debate to decide. If Hillary gets murdered on stage then Trump will win. I can't think about anything she has on him except going on a rant about Trump University.

My guess is Clinton, other than the possibility of her being in jail by then. Frankly, I don't like either of them. My hope is that one or the other of them is no longer the nominee by election day, or that somehow a viable third candidate will emerge, though the clock is running out on that.

OK how the hell can I convince my mother to not vote for Clinton? Me and my brother are voting Trump BTW.

It's going to remind people of Jefferson/Adams.

Required Reading for the "Blind"

>mexican
>calling anyone else a manlet

Trump is Alpha male

Mittens is a beta bitch cuck

HOLY SHIT THERE IS NO WAY THAT COULD BE FAKE!!!!

If I wouldn't lose a million dollars I'd bet on Trump. If I had to put up a million dollars I would not take the bet.

Show her this.

Obama, even a weakened 2012 Obama is a much stronger candidate than Hillary

Hillary obviously.

I would take Hillary at half those odds. I am a Trump supporter but even I know he has no chance.

>It's going to be Trump if people who constantly fuck everything up don't fuck everything up.

Okay, Trudeau

Trump differs from Romney in being much more of a loose canon -- whether that continues to work in his favor or not we'll have to watch and see.

It's gonna be awesome watching Trump break her.

Also I would still take Hillary. Too many cucks, nigs, spics, and womyn. Repeal the 19th amendment

Yes, because states never change. electorally.

I dislike Trump, but he at least has the potential to shake up the map by his antics. It is possible that his map will not look like a typical Republican map from the last few years because HE is not a typical Republican candidate.

Notify Trump about this. We need to give Trump as much info as we can to stop Clinton.

Stop being a cuck Europe. These odds don't lie

Trump, not because I support him.

During the primaries, he has had spotlights on every scandal and negative he's ever had in his life. They made new debates just so they can have Marco, cruz and the moderators attack him. Many times more money has been spent attacking him than he's spent in his whole campaign. In fact he will be attacked less since now it's only Hillary and the democrats rather than Jeb, rubio, cruz and all the establishment republicans

Tl;dr Everyone who could hate him already does.

Hillary on the other hand, has not realy been attacked yet, besides a few probing "crooked Hillary" jabs. Bernie refused to attack her, the republicans were too busy fighting each other and the media is in her pocket. They buried her debates in off hours so nobody could see how unlivable she is. She has so many scandals and negatives that trump can attack. plus she does TERRIBLE off script, (which is why they hide her debates and have fewer) trump will steamroll her as soon as he gets a chance. On top of that, she has the possible indictment hanging over her head that could autowin it for trump.

Tl;dr there are people who don't dislike her yet, but will later

For her to win, she would have to already have a big lead and try to hang on while her numbers drop but if they are already even, it can't get better for her, only worse

A good metaphor would be a boxing match where one guy already used all his energy punching but the other guy isn't even hurt and ready to go

I bet $60 on Trump (with a payout of $150 if I win) on PredictIt.org.

What happens if DNC chooses a Dark Hourse like Biden and proceeds to win. Does everyone lose in that scenario?

I think it depends very strongly on economic conditions. The way things are going, I bet on Trump. This just goes to show that I'm a softy on the JQ - if you really believe in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, you think the (((Fed))) is going to slash rates again in August and engineer an incumbent-party victory.

Bottom line: Trump is doing way better with whites than Romney did, and has significant cross-class and cross-party appeal. Hillary simply will NOT get as many black votes as Obama did. That gives her a huge deficit to make up in hispanic votes (and Obama already won a record-breaking number of hispanic votes). On top of that, Bernie Sanders has fought a clean campaign, Clinton is going to get smeared for months; Trump has already been a victim of total media warfare, his negatives aren't going to get higher; the constant violence against Trump supporters is mobilizing whites.

But nonetheless, the Fed decides.

Bet on Trump and hire someone for 500k to assassinate Hillary.

Same as Oregon. It sucks.

More likely 1968.

>Tl;dr there are people who don't dislike her yet
True. After hearing Hypocrite Hillary's speech in San Diego they took a poll showing Hillary's numbers gaining an 11 point lead over Trump. Now we have a former SS agent with a book about to lower that lead plus neither convention or a single debate has occurred.

Has Trump lost a debate so far? If not, he might just destroy Hillary come the presidential debates.

This is how I bet in sports.

I would say the lying cuck would be President.

>Tell all book about the clintons released by former secret service agent at the end of the month
Trump m8

that chick is pretty hot so...

What book is this?

This one

OBAMA BEING SETUP FOR 3RD TERM!
youtube.com/watch?v=_hCRtD74A54

Playing the Trump Card: Obama’s 3rd Term and WW3 (Trump's false flag assassination)
youtube.com/watch?v=HuF14oF2D2Q

Will OBAMA SUSPEND 2016 ELECTION & Become 3rd Term President Under MARTIAL LAW? (Prophetic Message)
youtube.com/watch?v=DPlyoHL2MXA

blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/06/06/the-unseen-realm-with-dr-michael-heiser