Muslim for trump here

ask me anything pls i need something to do at 7:00

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxelJ6ADGes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you defend Trump when people say "Trump wants to b& all muslims"?

Ever ate pork?

Favorite movie?

Opinion on dark green trash cans.

1. I already understand the ban thing, and it is for a good cause. I usually don't defend because there is no point in fighting against either a teenage girl or a 4th grader.

2. Nope. Besides, pigs eat their own shit.

3. Clockwork Orange

4. You put Sweden in the dark green trash can.

You're not a special snowflake, m8. People everywhere are tired of wheeler-dealers and look to America to usher in an era of cut-through-the-bullshit unobliged leaders who do what is required of them by the people that elect them.

R A R E
A
R
E

but it seems like most of us aren't tired of wheeler-dealers.

>Besides, pigs eat their own shit.
Only if they're out of other options. Rabbits however couldn't survieve if they didn't eat their own shit. I bet you still eat rabbits.

I don't eat rabbits tho
but touché

There happens to be a Jew behind you, what do?

Why do you call yourself a Muslim if you're a faggot like all the other OPs?

Ah. Good verse from the Hadith.
That verse applies to the past, in which Muslims were fighting the Jews who sided with the Pagan tribes.

I didn't think that I could lose anymore respect for Muslims until now.

Nothing I hate more than a sellout. Betray your people and die divided like the fools you are.

Pic related, Do you like my drawing ?

Don't be such a liberal about your interpretation. "That verse applies to the past." Then why is it there in a book that's meant to be universal? There are lessons to be drawn from the historical verses. You should be able to contextualise the message of that verse with the now-available knowledg of the intense tribalism of the Jews. They will always look out for each other rather than an outsider, and this is to be remembered.

By misleading non-Muslims about the way to treat the verses, you're making them more likely to despise you when they do their own research. Just let them know how the parables are there to provide context, and even if they dislike the message there at first they will be able to place its importance later if their curiosity about the religion persists.

noice drawing

ok end of thread this whole entire thread was bait

youtube.com/watch?v=dxelJ6ADGes
think deeply after watching that vid

Yeah, you know what, I'd rather not. Fucking apologists.

Do you need something to do at 7:00 because you need an alibi?

>pakistain
>rare

kek

I'm assuming that's a yes.

what does vivian's milk taste like

rhetorical question here.

is hestia bestia?

Why are you a muslim. You can stop being a muslim at any time.

Have you ever thought about suicide bombing the middle of a BlackLivesMatter rally?