I almost drunk, so I want to know what's Sup Forums drinking tonight

I almost drunk, so I want to know what's Sup Forums drinking tonight

A drink I made up. Oj, pineapple juice, banana puree, milk, dark jamaican rum, and lime juice, all shaken. Really tasty!

Red stag neat, killing this bottle then opening up another bottle trying to black out before the night ends

is that a security tag? you steal that shit bro?

water

i'm gonna for alco, w8 me. btw, i'm from russia, what time is it now? i'm 10:15 a.m

same as last night and the night before that and that and that and that...

bulliet rye whiskey my man

90 proof of soul comforting numbness

the better question would be what feels are you avoiding?

for me it's just the soul crushing reality of a 40 hour week with no post-secondary education, not to whine, it's my own problem, but that's where I'm at

who here likes to party?

Bulliet Burbon for me

It's morning here in the first world

Work in car reposession, repo cars getting guns pulled on me and shot at almost daily, only getting paid 300 a week, want to quit cause I know they're raping me to the fullest but I can't quit cause it's the only thing that I have. Baby mama left me for a black guy. Probably have top move back in with my parents when rent is due. Shall I go on? I need alcohol to soften the edges at least for another day

i'm here

Kokanee glacier fresh beer. Also nose beers

so dude, its not worst situation. worst it is born in russia like me. actually, u lucky man

Unfortunately its Black Velvet for me tonight, Ran out of good Whisky

My way of thinking is no matter how bad you have it there is legit someone that has it worse than you

just slammed a bottle of cabinet sauvignon

might eat a 500mg edible if i get bored

Nose beers

Don't do it but can respect it, ya need something to take care of life

LUL. ya u right. im with u btw

hey anyones here?

Do you not see the mountain of coke I posted? Ofc I'm here where else would I Be??

pepsi max

You guys make me want to drink but I don't have any more of that sweet havana club

Miller High Life and Evan Williams Honey. Smokin' a little herb, watchin' Aqua Teens and chillin' with dogger.
>who here likes to party?
Always
I miss coke so much. I haven't seen it in 13 years.

No offens, but wheres all? Its u alcothreadh in 4ch? .....

wtf LOL wrong pic

>No offens, but wheres all? Its u alcothreadh in 4ch? .....
Wanna try that again?