Sup Forums, what kind of house can i buy in America with $150k? As i heard...

Sup Forums, what kind of house can i buy in America with $150k? As i heard, $150k is basically nothing there and i know every state have different prizes. But give me an example.

Other urls found in this thread:

texashomesforsale.com/dallas-county/cedar-hill/home/1018-Molly,-Cedar-Hill,-TX-75104/13790962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dogg u prolly can't get much. Maybe a small house in the south/midwest.

Bump?

You could probably buy 15 houses with that.
>Detroit

In seriousness though, Texas has fairly cheap houses depending on location.

Can u maybe post an image as example?

you can buy some decent houses in Texas for 80k. The real problem is that trust fund babies from california and newyork keep transplanting themselves all over country and raising prices.

California - condo the size of a closet
Wyoming - 10 rooms on 20 acres of land.

>"bugs bunny"!!?

In Ohio

It really depends on where.

What part of the country were you thinking?

I live in Europe. The first one who build in my neighbourhood have a mansion with 14 bed rooms, 16 bathrooms, garage for 9 cars, 2 kitchens, 2 pools, etc, etc. For $250k. It depends.

Oh thats like rural area. In some shitty cities you can buy 15-30k homes
Like pic related

10k gets you a trailer

Probably anywhere in the city. What kind of shit place can i get for $150k in NY?

Also just go on zillow.com to where u want to move and look at houses in yyour price range

You can find the same for the same price in here. But i'm in Asia.

Speaking for the entire west coast, essentially you can't get anything for that cheap living in cities or larger towns. For this price you're literally paying just the land.

Cheyenne Wyoming 3 bedroom apartment 1yr rental

You just can't. For 150k in NY.. good look sleeping in a card box.

Buy a small trailer house and flip it sell it for more. Repeat till disiared results

In middle America you can buy a decent house for 150k. 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 baths, 1500 sq ft.

Why lands on the US are so danm expensive but everything else is so cheap? I can literally build an ok tier hotel in a huge land with $150k. And i live in a so called 'first world country'.

Don’t forget Montana

Dude seriously? Im a eurofag saving up for a house. Ill have to pay at least three times that amount.

cause jews
also what this user said

Pretty sure you can buy a huuuge good house for that money in Texas. But you know... Texas.

Ridiculous how you can get fat in America for $5, but a bathroom sized place in New York is $3k+

pic related is what you can get in texas for 150k
>is in cedar hill, upper crust area in dallas

Buy a cheap ass house in the ghetto. Burn down house and file for insurance claim. Get double what house cost.

Tbh it doesn't look that bad.

looks quite good actually.

There are tons of houses all over the country for that. You just gotta look. I mean 5 years ago my house was 80k and it is a decent sized house.

nyc or actually ny?

Yeah! Really.

It's fake. Price of this house is 350 000

texashomesforsale.com/dallas-county/cedar-hill/home/1018-Molly,-Cedar-Hill,-TX-75104/13790962

wrong reply

I knew it! I'm not buying a house to some user on Sup Forums never again.. no again mr.6363892853738

OP what this guy said. You may be able to find a small modest home in texas. Its a decent place gas is cheap and overall cost of living is cheap too. Youll get paid less overall too tho but you really wont need to be making too much to live modestly. ... stay away from cali tho. 150k aint even enough for 10% of a house in certain areas like where i live.

price is different on other sites, it depends on agent.
pic related is 180k in north dallas

thats actually a really nice place. might be the middle of nowhere tho.

No you don't. And the "houses" in 'muritardland are made out of papier-mâché

That makes me sad. $150k is enough to build a palace here. But i dont want to live like a king here while the kingdom is a shithole. But the opposite thing would happen to me in the US. "Move to Europe" is what my friends say.

REMINDER: houses in America are made of gay paper or whatever they call them. Houses in Asia, South America and Europe are made of solid bricks. %100 earthquake proof.

There are plenty of places that have decent houses for less than 150k, but jobs are limited. I spend 70k on my house with 13 acres in ohio, but I drive an hour each way to work.

Breh, 150k is more then enough to get a reasonable house in basically any state, you jsut wont be living in the heart of some city.

im 22, in texas

just bought land for about 9k
bought a nice mobile home for about the same price
utility hook-ups including septic are looking at about 5K

so um,
yeah i mean it's just about how much work you are willing to do

mobile homes get a lot of bad rep but seriously buy some cheap land and building a structure to code is not rocket science, just money and effort.

you can get a pretty nice house depending on where you are

texas has some really nice areas if youre worried about living in a shit hole. I live in oakland cali. This IS a third world shit hole and houses in the poorest and roughest ares can start at like 800k. It really just depends on what you are looking for. Texas is my recommendation, not to mention southern folk are generally nice people specially in somewhat rural communities and you can still find enough amenities to live modestly.

And im mexican, i can build a fucking palace that would put the queen to shame in my home state, but theres no way in fucking hell im moving to that shit hole. I feel you in this regard, Its just not worth it.

NYC? Yeah you can buy a small 3 car parking lot, maybe. Upstate you can buy a modest nice house. I bought my house for 45k.

the problem also is that people who pay off mortgages on homes where their total investment was double or more the initial value are selling the homes to profit....so a bank obtains a home whose market value is 50K for example, somone gets the luxury of not having to pay for it all at once in exchange for paying 100-150K total, they want to sell it after that for 200K......so on and so forth

again live in texas and all the house in my neighborhood are made of solid brick and stone. mine has survived sleet,flooding and tornado winds for the ten years Ive been here
also to the euro user who wants to move here, Texas is a nice place to live but you'll probably shit bricks the first time you hear a tornado siren in the middle of the night and see giant funnel of death off in the distance

my house is worth 170k. its 2300 sq ft, 4 bedroom 2 bath, all concrete with a full basement that has a rec room, sitting on 3/4 acre and is a few blocks away from a great school. in the midwest you can get a really nice house sitting on a few acres for 150k

Reasonable enough to get a place for me and our incoming baby? Not OP btw. Just curious. We want to move. Not because we are eating shit, but we just want to raise our kid somewhere else.

oh, i shoulda added that in the midwest you can also get houses like that sitting on a few acres outta town where you can shoot your guns all day and still get gigabit internet

... that sounds like fucking heaven tbh.

Spico here too.

come on over to missouri. no matter what anyone says its an amazing state in honestly every regard

yes i just got a 3 bedroom 2 bath house for 109k in western NY, 1 floor but furnished basement and a big enough yard, and i havent seen one nigger yet and ive been here over a year.

Legal Latino here (i was born in the USA). We have $900k, we are 4 latinos. That's enough to live a decent live in a modest town?

yes

That's a bright light in the end. I really want to move there. I wont sell drugs, i swear.

absolutely, but like i said stay away from cali. If you want to live in the west coast try oregon or washington. My suggestion is texas.

are mexicans or other shitskins like myself treated ok? asking for a friend.

you could buy a mansion in texas with that money
>they generally start at 400k

well i personally hate shitskins and this so happens to be one of the whitest states, but you'll do just fine here. however you cant just move anywhere in missouri and expect what the things i told about.

Texas is the best option. I mean, literally all my fellows from South/Central America move to TX.

texas is a good state for border jumpers to move to if they want to be around their people and have the climate their shitskin blood likes

Where do you live in Europe?! East i guess...

Are you Americans really racist against Hispanics/Latinos? I mean, even if i go there on vacations? I went twice to the US when i was a child and it was super ok. But i was a child. I mean, i won't stay there.

Upstate NY 3 hrs from NYC. 2.5 acres 3500 square ft 100 y/o farm house. No neighbors for 1/4 mi.

>Are you Americans really racist against Hispanics/Latinos?
no one is openly racist now a days, but yeah whites are fed up with shitskins.

Name it. I dare you.

generally most people dont give a shit as long your nice. most of the people in this thread are basement dwellers. as a spic myself ive experienced more racism from nignogs than gringos

>stockton
>modesto
>fresno

Don’t listen to these faggots, that’s a good down payment, you’re not gonna buy anything outright with it short of living in a ghetto city or a bank foreclosure but you can find a decent home with that as the down payment.

Even blue eyed blonde white latinos? But we speak spanish. Funny how all the americans who visit hispanoamerica thinks we are all dark because they visit the mountains in helicopter. Go to the capitals! Its like white NY but 5 times shittier.

No one wants to live in any of these towns.
Especially Stockton

Not OP, but really? All this fags trying to push me away lol.

>150k
Europe.
Move to Europe, OP.

>Even blue eyed blonde white latinos?
in other words youre really not latino. it sounds like you dont have any native in you which means youre not really ethnically latino

I honestly don’t understand what you’re trying to ask

I will rent you a large room in a victorian flat with your own bathroom in san francisco ca. for 37 months for that 150k. That's $110 less than what my 12 tenants pay per month so its a good deal for you. cash up front and we sign a contract. The price includes free wifi and xfinity cable tv. you need to supply the tv.

>Don’t listen to these faggots, that’s a good down payment, you’re not gonna buy anything outright with it short of living in a ghetto city or a bank foreclosure but you can find a decent home with that as the down payment.
sounds like you live in a shitty state

Sorry. I'm drunk. Me and my family, we are still trying to find a decent place to live in the USA. Maybe in 2 years if possible. We are good people.

theres houses for sale everywhere in states stay away from the east or west coast and youll find a good deal

There are websites for this kind of thing. Put in a maximum price of $150k, and a city and get listings.

>And im mexican

hows east oakland treating you homie?

Good, thanks. We dont want anything related with the coasts. We just want a relax town where people are kinda open to hardworking foreigners.

Would fuck this smurf

>We just want a relax town where people are kinda open to hardworking foreigner
literally about anywhere. just move to the south or the midwest. texas is probably a good fit for you

estonia

mexican do

Nah. Suck it, nigger.

Requesting pic of said house

Show me a house in Hawaii for 150k.
>do you think people hang out on the internet and tell lies?

Romania?

poland

$90k, Montana. 4br/2b on a 688 sq meter lot.