twitter.com/JoeRGannascoli
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN12Q2WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

supporting Trump =/= redpilled

James Woods
Mel Gibson
Vince Vaughn

>Moraga, CA

Oh shit, does this mean Roseanne lives the next town over from me, or just the twitter screencapper?

good shit rosie

Why do I always mix up Roseanne and Rosie O'Donnel?

Clint Eastwood
Refn completely gets modern culture in a way few do

Wifey material right there senpai

Roseanne is the best, I'll post the two or three tweets of hers I've saved

James Woods

>somebody spent time doing this
Pretty sad

REKT

fucking SAVAGE

Roseanne gets it.

I bet she even gets that abortion shouldn't even be something men get a vote in. I'm smart enough to know my opinion means jack shit compared to my mom or sisters when this stuff gets talked about, wish my dad would figure out.

That's because she, unlike most of the left, actually still gives a damn about the working class.

fuckin nice

Roseanne Barr is a fat unfunny trainwreck. I love how all of a sudden she becomes "based" here as soon as she supports Trump.

>right wing retard says the word cuck
>hordes of 4redditors likes the tweet
like clockwork

the dubs of truth have spoken

Hillary is a fucking cuck. Bill has been caught cheating on her like twenty times that the public is aware of.

its true tho

8 years ago she lost the democratic primary to obama despite winning the popular vote there

and now look what happened. not even counting bill's adventures, she may be the most cucked person of all time.

an open relationship doesn't make you a cuckold, kid

You ain't kidding

Rosanne pushed to make the first ever televised Holloween episode.

Bill raised Webster Hubbell's daughter tho

>can't believe you support TRUMP! He said things I didn't like!
>Bill Clinton is an ok guy despite the proven cases of cheating on his wife, not to mention the sexual assault allegations

And for good measure
>Fuck white women, they ruin everything!

>Roseanne Barr
>fat

She produced in and starred in a successful sitcom about a blue-collar family. Can you imagine something like that on network TV today?

It's all single New York/LA yuppies now.

I can see Roseanne being cute if she was slim in her younger days.

Look up younger pictures of her, fr*cking smoking-hot Jewess

>all of a sudden she becomes "based" here as soon as she supports Trump

All of a sudden?
What kind of bullshit childhood did you have where you didn't love Roseanne from her show? I grew up wanting her to be my real mom. She's been based since the mid-80s you nitwit. Have you not seen her trolling an entire stadium with the national anthem in 1990?

youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c

And her husband wasn't a dumb schmo who only existed to fuck up and get his inexplicably hot wife mad at him

The whole family was unattractive. They were all fucked up. And Danny got fucking scary when he got mad

literally the most redpilled man in hollywood

They have exact opposite opinions on Trump

fucking destroyed kek

Russell Brand is a retard

Sounds like an honest, warts-and-all portrayal of a working-class family.

Adam Baldwin

BTFO.

Russell Brand is the Karl Marx of this generation. you're the retard here buddy

I TOLD YOU fags that Roseanne would vote Trump. Now to post Snoop and Donald dancing!
youtube.com/watch?v=hexkTAnrk_4

>8 years ago she lost the democratic primary to obama despite winning the popular vote there
>She lost the presidency to Trump despite winning the popular vote(probably)

Her and Brendan Fraser are sitting in the same dive bar right now

Recently he's said he doesn't talk about all that political bullshit anymore. He just lives with his gf and kid growing vegetables or something. Which is kinda sad cos imo cos he was interesting to listen to.

>Russell Brand is the Karl Marx of this generation.
Lazy degenerate psychopath

sounds about right

You haven't seen Roseanne? It's amazing

Ted Nugent, James Hetfield, Tom Araya, Gene Simmons

Basically any alpha musician

Chris pratt is a hard christian and a republican but (((they))) try to shut him up of fear it will annihilate audiences

/thread

Add Gary Oldman and you've got a full house

I wonder if they're going to continue their playground fight now that he's won. They've been going back and forth for ten years now.

Didn't Gary Oldman go on a tirade against guns or some shit?

Maybe I'm thinking of Liam Neeson.

One of them is a cuck

If anything, Liam Neeson should go on tirades about skiing.

Alienate you fucking retarded Drumpfkin

I grew up during this and it portrayed my family almost to a T. My sister got knocked up young and my dad had a hell of a temper when he finally reached it. And my mom worked hard to just roll my father and my family.

>Rosanne barr supports trump

Nothing makes sense anymore the world is in chaos

I'm pretty sure she was for Jill stein or some other disruption candidate.

She's all about rocking the boat

Including dead:

>James Woods
>Vince Curatola (Johnny Sack from the Sopranos, really cool guy twitter.com/vincentcuratola)
>Anthony Cumia
>Sam Hyde
>Jon Voight (strange his daughter, Angelina Jolie, turned out to be an off the rails cunt).
>Gary Oldman
>Zyklon Mel
>Marlon Brando
>Michael Jackson
>Gary Busey

I mean, she's right that bill is a rapist but so is trump...

FUCK are the tits droopy?

>Vince Vaughn

holy shit he supported trump? legit always wondered why i liked him on a personal level

>Drumpfkin
haha I like that

stay salty ctr-kun

It's more people using Trump to justify or belittle bill's actions like what you just did.

Rosie was slut shaming Melania just the past couple days. I don't see Trump letting up on her fat ass

lol

REMINDER GARY BUSEY SUPPORTED TRUMP BEFORE ANYONE ON Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=I1IUc8pmXq0

Jackie always gives me a boner

>fake tits

Which would just go to show how fucking dumb he is.

The POTUS, having a flame war with someone on Twitter.

her eyes are way too far apart. probably some kind of fetal alcohol syndrome or something

Same here. We were in the exact same financial strains as the Conners and my parents fought like Roseanne and Dan did, yelling and screaming and breaking shit. It was always kind of traumatic but when Roseanne was able to show it on tv it was so relatable and done in a way that no other show could have done that it was almost comforting and made me feel less alone. No show will ever feel as authentic to me as Roseanne does.

Jon Voight
youtube.com/watch?v=5sNH7_JkW4U
How did his daughter become such a fuckup?

Raised by the mother?

>"conservatives" who worship celebrities and their opinions

The alt-right/pol is the worst demographic in the history of western civilization. It's like a combination of all the worst traits a person can have.

Jon Voight was a terrible father and was directly responsible for his daughter turning into a nutjob

Are you sure about Gary Oldman?

Trump slammed Rosie O'Donell during at the Al Smith dinner.

twitter.com/JoeRGannascoli

>Vito Spatafore is actually based as fuck

Liam Neeson. Gary called out the Hollywood Jew, and not even in a bad way, and had to get on his knees and grovel for forgiveness.

good, glad I can see the first ladies tits without having to defect to russia afterwards

Hey, right back at you.

Voight was one of the only people to call out DeNiro and tell him to shut the fuck up a few months back.

Really? Worse than SJWs though?

I think they both equally need to fuck off and die.

Nancy was said to give the best blowjobs in Hollywood.

>angelina jolie is jon voight's daughter
what the fuck, never knew this

How the hell did you not know that before now?

i never knew that. makes sense tho.

>slut shaming
>unironically using this expression
kys

"""""Redpilled""""""
I wonder when will they start to realize that they actually elected a liberal

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN12Q2WA

with another food review.

It is a phrase that has come to have an agreed upon meaning and accurately describes the situation there. Kill YOUR self you faggot

You need to fight fire with fire, pointing out their own hypocrisy is the best way to turn moderates against them

He was blacklisted because, while filming The Contender, he didn't like that they were making a character, a Rebpulican, look like the villain just for the sake of "lel evil conservative good guy liberal". He pointed it out to the Academy and they blacklisted him.

You CANNOT be a conservative in Hollywood and get proper work, the only exception seems to be Christ Pratt, not sure how he does it, but he doesn't do several movies a year.

so what you're saying is that you, a liberal, are happy that trump was elected?

>GOP has been exploiting working class for decades and bailing out billionaires
Yeah, because a Republican came up with a minimum wage and social security...

brand is a leftist nut but at least he's not militant like most sjws

Hrs never said anything politically "incorrect" that I'm aware of

Just casual remarks to being thankful to god for his success, praying for the victims of this or that tragedy etc.

tila