you guys aren't even trying

What drug u on?

but my hands are shaking

alcohol, vodka actually. been thru about 3 half gallons so far

cmon man im trying why you have to be rude

ok, lets all just get along

Why doing that.
It give you high blood pressure and potential heart attack

You need to get the hell out of where u are. Go somewhere else and allow urself to fall asleep where there's ppl

yeah i know. my goal is to check out before my wife. whoever gets out first wins, right?

i don't want to do that, i'm having fun

Highest I've got was 3 days on alcohol, also vodka. Even on amphetamines my highest was 3 days. Man I wish I could relive my drug days. On a lot
of vodka (for me) right now, wishing I had something else.

when i was young i did black beauties like out the ass. i did so much my heart would skip beats and i'd just shake like a fucking martinet. now that was fun. i'd feel like m y hair was comeing out. my knickname was "SPEED KING" like the deep purple song

>3 days on alcohol
that's a fucking wash for me. i can do 3 days no sleep on vodka standing on my head. my 5 day that i have going on is just kinda normal for me. now let me tell you about a 7 day pass. now that's fun

head hurts just reading this

get a life

What country do you live in?

want to hear something really funny? when i was a high school hero, i used to basically run a 7-11 out of my locker. i sold pot, speed, cigarettes, ammo, anything you can imagine out of my locker. kids that weren't allowed to have cigs would buy them from me, at one hell of a markup natch. my mom would buy me a carton of cigs a week and i didn't really even smoke that much. i'd sell 9 packs out of 10 and make about $40 a week just on that, pure profit. between that and the cigs i'd steal from work and then the weed i cut and sold and the other shit, my grass cutting business that i hired 13 year olds out to do, i was like 17 years old and pulling down $500 a week. it was fucking insane.

the US of fucking A

yeah, i can understand that. it's not easy being me.

Try typing:

LOAD "*",8,1

pic is random

>hands are shakin
>must mistaken
>bush is fakin
>much of that