Do you like to laugh?

do you like to laugh?

ylyl

I'm on a potassium free diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will day in a matter of days from lack of potassium. It's essential to the nervous and muscleskeletal systems. In other words, your heart will stop pumping without potassium. Also, good luck finding a diet without it.

lol

What does ylyl mean?

Get out

No it doesn't

Hate to be that guy. Any source?

Cooked my mom some breakfast for her birthday once, and the eggs were undercooked. I guess that kinda sucked.
In class filled with "liberal" equal rights men hating women and one homosexual I grew up with
>"hey user, there's pizza"
>thanks
>"user, do you want one more slice?"
>Are you going to throw perfectly good food away?
>"well yeah, we don't want any more"
>sure
I go into the bathroom and see that my entire face is covered in dry skin from my morning shave. I guess that was pretty embarrassing. I also once split pizza sauce on my high school class shirt in front of one of the hottest twins I've ever seen in my life when we were out bowling on our final days. I did have a friend throw an orange once and knock a couple of squirrels having sex from off a fucking tree, might be one of the funniest moments of my life really. Thought I should add that to the mix. Oh yeah, and fuck eating out with an 18, 19 year old when people around the damn place think they can indirectly speak to you. Drives me up the fucking walls.

If it wasn't for Africa you could kiss 80% of your Olympic Medals goodbye.

Then all them medals could go to the white folk who won them, damn blacks

Lost. Those gutless faggots.

You seem to have the idea the wrong way about, blacks have earned the most medals for the US. The only whitebois that won anything is in shit events like Swimming and whatever faggot sport that whitebois like to do.

We shouldn't allow beasts in human sports.

Is this what autism sound like?

Salty that this guy earns 30m+ a year and is worth 86.6 million?

Damn whitebois, it's a shame they don't practice whilst getting chased by lions and malaria. fucken ape

No because I'm probably smarter and struggle less when learning new things.

jumping in a court and stealing from people then throwing it away. No shit this thing is at the top of his game.

Top 25 highest earning Sportstars in the world, and not one of them is a Yank Whiteboi. There is 2 whitebois and they are British and Swiss.

Proof that US whitebois are unhealthy, unfit and are not marketable, i.e. useless.

Also 53% of the homicides and 50% of the thefts plus a billion or two of social spending.

Not smart enough to earn his money, wheeeeeew how do you feel that you cannot even dream of having the money he has.

I don't think you got the reference

50% of thefts you say?

13% of the population too... really gets my noggin' joggin'

God damn corn!!!!!!!!!!

Fake and gay just like your life

>Not smart enough to earn his money
The guy steals, throws and runs. Fucken how many brain cells does that take to figure out

So not 50% of thefts then? Why the need to lie and use per capita excuses?

When will you honkies realize you are the scum of the US.

wasnt there one like this where the guy lost his tooth?

Was this some kind of challange?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Fake you say?

Try again autistic whiteboi

>throws and runs much better than you fatboi
>has more skill than you fatboi
>is more marketable than you fatboi
>he is better than you fatboi

blackboi,
stand down

I'm not
you newfag

Whiteboi is crying that his fantasy world is crashing down.

"Buh buh buh they said blacks did all the crime"

Ok. So why the total is so low w/o this being biased? Where are the spics? You should remember that they usually are assigned as white.

Oh shit didn't realise moving my legs wheely wheeeeeely fast proves I am a great basketball player

what

The link is there to show the % of hispanics. Go look.

kek

And practically all our gun crime

gay faggot, recall when I spoke about blacks causing all crime lmao

damn blackie

Whites make up the majority of the world ya cancer molecule why would I dig a hole like that

If i remember right some random video of a guy eating an entire corncob in like 5 seconds using a drill went viral and, or course, that followed a lot of teenagers attempting to do the same in search of fame. Not really a challenge, unlike the tide pods thing.

also yeah there's a video of a guy losing his teeth, but I don't have it saved

diddun do nuffin wong

Salty Salty Whiteboi

Show figures from a reliable source like DOJ etc

blacks in the US cause 40% of all gun deaths in developed nations, killing only each other in the US.

that number comes from 82% of gun deaths in developed nations happen here, 60% of them are black, cops only kill 3%, and 90% of their victims are black.

if you estimate which blacks are doing it, it's probably only about a possible demographic of 15 million people (based on age) killing 40% of all people who die from guns out of 1.2 billion (people in developed nations).

the entire world should know that blacks in the US are the worst people in the world when it comes to gun violence.

race war now!

>Tfw your only proof is the population of 4 of America's cities.

It's like your trying to get cucked you fucking faggot

>not backing stats up with sources
>"but google it" when asked to show them because he can't.
>SSDD

>no face
>making shit up
>butthurt and crying
>12 years of age and just hit puberty
>ginger pubes
>gay

Someone sourced this like a week ago. It's reality kings something. Fuck. Hope that helps.

YOU ARe in denial.

It's first grade you cucks

One time at a friends house, we went onto the back deck for a smoke. The back deck was pretty high and there were some woods so close you could touch the trees. My friend decides to piss over the side. Soon as he started pissing, we hear a loud commotion down below and the sound of hooves and breaking branches tearing off into the woods. My friend had pissed on a deer.. Scared the shit out of both of us. I'm pretty sure he pissed on himself as well.

You laugh - you lose

I'm winning because this thread is not funny

not bad

Where did the delusional tryhard whitebois go?

bumpp

Injecting life into this thread

Wait until you realize that the criminal demographic is males age 18-35... that drops it to about 3% of the people in America committing 40-50% of the crime.

genius

CAN YOU FAGGOT STOP WITH THE BLACK VS WHITE SHIT ALL RACES ARE EQUALLY FUCKING RETARDED THIS SHIT ISN'T FUNNY OR COOL IT'S JUST SAD

when u see the banana

Oh no.....

Fag

I don't...

shut up nigger

I worked as a pharmacy technician for a while and this makes my head hurt.