Are these actually good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DOKzTHaPfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First three are okay.

4th was meh. They went down a direction they can't go back

first one is

1st one is. 2nd one has a S tier type PG13 sex scene

Rise of the Lycans is actually pretty friggin awesome. I really want to see more Vampire movies set in traditional settings that follows the mythos similar to those you see in Sanctuary/Legacy of Kain, ie, Vampires running the world like some sort of race of evil immortal elves.

not really but kate beckinsale

define good.

the leading lady is gorgeous but are the movies good?

the warewolf final boss in the second one looks kinda cool considering the movie was made in like 2003.

theyre okay. i dunno. fuckin watch em.

I liked the first one. After that I only watched for Kate Beckinsale running around in a tight suit. That's why I skipped the one where she wasn't the main attraction.

Yes.
Props for not mentioning the travesty that is the fourth one.

This, but the one she isn't in isn't that bad, I remember marathoning them after playing vampire the masquerade

>I only watched for Kate Beckinsale running around in a tight suit
Why are you even here, pleb?

You like the first 2 Resident Evil movies?
You like schlock?
then yes

we watched one of these at school years ago

I remember it being messy and nauseous, ended up not paying attention to it

>he doesn't like the first two resident evil movies

I loved the first 2, as far as the vampire genre goes its all we really have sadly. I'm still waiting for an actual good modern Dracula adaptation. Not that Dracula Untold bullshit.

weirdly enough the later resident evil movies are better than the first two imo.

the first one was the eeriest therefore kinda cool but ... ahh whatever.

They're comfy for their lovable cheesiness, on par with the resident evil movies

They're all shit.
Good visuals, everything else is shitty.

Beckinsale is hot and the action scenes are cool, but no not really

The first one is really fun with the arm race between vampire and werewolf.

>tfw no vampire gf to drink you blood
y even have blood ;_;

First two are watchable, the rest are terrible.

Way better than the Blade series, just putting it out there

First 2 are decent. 3 is absolute shit. Dont even bother with 4

>dat feel when we only got 1 movie with vampire Rhona Mitra

>3 is absolute shit

3 is the closest one of the series to a quality narrative you fucking child. The cinematography isn't just film-student tier matrix replication either.

They're all fun if you're in the right mood. Like you want to watch Resident Evil again but it hasn't been long enough

3 is racemixing propaganda. By which I mean it's literally just "rich white plantation owner's daughter falls in love with a field hand" transplanted into "vampire nobleman's daughter falls in love with werewolf slumdog"

reddit

Formulaic moody-broody action horror entertainment. Nothing particularly awful about them; they just don't seek to be masterpieces, and that's okay. I enjoy them for what they are.

Third one is a good film, great monster kino. First one is borderline low budget kino/schlock. Second one is a good action movie and a logical extension of the first one.

Watch them 3 > 1 > 2

The series is not amazing but it has great art direction and some good cinematography. It's the kind of movie you apreciate for being a smaller yet unique production.
It won't hold the candle to big masters of the craft or pure 2d4u kino directors. But it's out there as definitive pictures in its niche, for which they should be enjoyed.

Fourth one is shit.

Absolutely not

>Legacy of Kain
fuck I love that series

Soul Reaver movie when.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DOKzTHaPfM

Seriously, can you fukin imagine this done right?