I keep making stupid mistakes when I drink. Whats the worst thing you've done while drinking?

I keep making stupid mistakes when I drink. Whats the worst thing you've done while drinking?

Asked an Asian girl at a party if she was mad about what happened at Hiroshima

Was she?

Hooked up with a very close friend's ex. Shitty thing to do, our friendship never really recovered.

I asked my cat sitter if she was down to fuck, she was, it was raunchy milf sex and I secretly hate myself now.

I browse Sup Forums

Told my old boss I I've liked her for years and she was my perfect woman.
She knocked back my advances but said I was a genuinely nice guy but not her type I then found out her fiance was a nigger.

That's an unwritten rule user and pretty fucking low

Cheat
Fight
Piss on the floor
Argue horribly
Stop drinking bro, or at least set a limit

I've done too many stupid things to pick one overall.. Although one that comes to mind, is I told a girl I loved her. That got spun down a dark path and resulted in more drinking anyway.

Top kek keep it up

Got a girlfriend

It led me into some shitty relationships, but the worst would probably be the brain injury

drinking and driving... wrecked my car. That and once at a good friends party I was a complete fuckwad and almost lost my friends because of it...

Lost a tooth and a half. Can't upload pics because of shitty 2mb limit (seriously what the fuck is that about), haven't been drunk since.

DUI fights, burning bridges, cheating, i now drink pretty much everyday and i start when i wake up. Ayyyy suicides the only way out

I cold-call businesses when I'm drunk. Gives me stupid levels of confidence.

Up to about $25k monthly recurring revenue now. I hate myself.

I'm trying, I've had a really bad drinking problem. Things have slowed down recently but I never lost the cravings.

Telling people how I really feel about everything.

>Whats the worst thing you've done while drinking?
Tried to beat my best friend to death, wrecked a house, and emotionally scarred the fuck out of a handful of people.

Quitting drinking was the best thing I ever did.

Cold call?

>how. they make profit? wtf!!!

Also tried to kill myself.

Just edit and resize its fucking easy, or just take pic and screen shot.

Same dude. I gained 40 pounds in the last 8 months from the binge drinking.

Stupid idea while drunk, you might fumble and fuck it up! Oh, wait...

Basically, you build a list of targets, you "cold" call them (I.E. calling them when you have no previous relationship) and selling them over the phone.

You failed at suicide? How do you cope with being such a failure you can't even kill yourself lmfao

Through the shipping dipshit.

Try drinking vodka

Drink more

i was a bit drunk and my friends weren't drinking so i just chugged a bottle of vodka in one go and ran around for about 30 mins screaming that i'm "fucking invincible". ended up on the roof of bus stop. my friends later told me that cops arrived and when they saw how wasted i was, they said to my friends that they don't want anything to do with me. pic related.

seriously though, drink vodka. it's the least amount of calories you can drink.

Once I fucked a hooker without a condom. A really cheap nasty hooker. I still wonder if I caught a serious disease, but I'm too scared to get tested. I figure if I haven't noticed anything yet, I'm probably fine..... right?

I turned into a bad drunk. I'd pick fights with guys bigger than me just to fight

how bad?

Get tested before you spread it to other people, you selfish dick.

>$25k monthly recurring revenue now.
tell more

Probably got the HIV.

Just happened best weekend
, I spent $500 on a stripper And I didn't even cum

get tested you dumb cunt

>How bad?
He's on Sup Forums, how bad do you think it was? idiot

I have the goofiest phone voice when I call businesses.

I do this overly-nice enthusiastic impression when I'm fucked up. Really puts 90% of business owners at ease.

I sell websites with marketing help for $199 a month. It's honestly the easiest money I've ever gotten and I used to push fucking carts for a living at Menards.

Almost fucked a fat chick
Killed my dog
Fucked with a really scary dude with a butterfly knife
Said the n-word at a party and had to run quick
Good thing I'm fast as fast as fuck (ha fatasses) or I would literally be dead right now

honestly that's what I'm most afraid of. I quit drinking but I'm scared if I find out I have the hiv I'll get drunk and do something crazy like jump off a bridge

Nah, never tried while drunk personally.

Nope, just threw it out there.

>implying I've tried to kms while drunk
What are you, fucking retarded?

i peed in my gf's school bag after half a bottle of scotch

Are you me?

Fix yourself. Get tested and take it from there. Do it... I've gotten tested before for a spectrum of crazy shit after I fucked up once... It came back clean, life is good. Don't let this shit haunt you. Got a throwaway email or kik? I want to keep tabs on you as you (hopefully) go through with getting tested, bro.

Do it now.

Otherwise, you'll probably get cancer or some shit from the stress you're putting on yourself.

And besides HIV isn't a "guaranteed" death anymore. They have loads of drugs to keep you healthy.

Last time I got flat out drunk I propositioned my wife's cousin about making a baby, in front of my wife.

A nigger wouldn't kill you unless he had a gun. And if you were outrunning guns, then you had nothing to worry about.

i think is a family thing that of making mistakes drunk no?

your mom maked you drunk

I got really drunk at a wedding and embarrassed myself in front of a girl that I really like, pretty sure I lost any chance I might've had

What business you in?

are you me? i'd lost 80 pounds and was in the best shape of my life. thought it'd help with my anxiety but it didn't. started binge drinking and im better with people than ever but yeah, gained about 50 back.

I'm.prettu fuckin fast dude
I was on track and field in my glory ddays

>Whats the worst thing you've done while drinking?
Speaking my mind. People don't like what I have to say

Slept with some girls who I normally would never pay any attention to, ended up causing a lot of bullshit drama

nothing. if anything, i'm smarter when i drink. i trust absolutely no one when i'm drunk. case closed.

A+ user

>Went to convenience store
>Threw bottles of water everywhere
>Tried to give my numbers to some girls in the store who were like 40
>Tripped over a parked car on the way back and got mad at the car

>trying to kill yourself
No, but you're either weak or retarded.

How'd you kill your dog? was it deliberate?

yeah im too worried about what people think when im sober and when im drunk i get it out. i think it's good as long as you didn't tell your mom shes hot or something. sometime you hate people and can only let it out that way and they're only around you because you say what they want to hear

Had homosexual sex for a whole night. Ended up bitten by bed bugs, and my dick grew some white fungus. True story.

Not alcohol related but once I tripped 500ug of LSD, got it in my head that I needed to tell my parents how retarded and stupid they are but that I forgive them. That doesn't go down well.

Somewhat sexually assaulted a girl. I woke up in bed next to her and I had my hand down her pants. I figured I was in too deep and kept going.

I've gotten in to more than enough drunken brawls.

The entirety of my last relationship was caused by drinking

Dude thats almost me exactly. I had lost a lot of weight and was starting to feel comfortable in my own skin, but I was still anxious and shy around other people. I would get invited to parties all the time, and I started drinking so I could loosen up and mingle. The alcohol just become a clutch I never learned to let go of. Now my body starts to shake if I don't start my day with a drink, I hate my life

Man fuck bed bugs, my house is all infested with the little bastards.

ran away, didn't come back, died
I have to take that to grave with me

my brothers wedding is in two weeks. im an alcoholic and pretty much need to drink to not die at this point but im scared if i know how much to drink without making a fool out of myself and winning this thread next time.

Hello there young friend

Don't drink user, even if you're in hell for a day your brother will see how much strength you put into it.

Were they hot?

Also nice trips

don't worry user you're fine

you are me. i'd offer advice if i knew what the fuck to do. good luck out there. you're not alone at least

Somewhat sexually assaulting a girl is what made me decide to make this post.
I was hoping reading other people's fuck ups would make me feel like less of a piece of shit

im really going to try. thanks for the advice

How long ago did this happen? If years, hopefully you're cool
TBI. Decided to drive drunk and plowed into some road work vehicles. Doctors told my family it was time to pull the plug on me because I had been in a coma for a minute with no sign of coming back. Family said they needed to think it over for a day or two and I woke up

You will not be less of a piece of shit... But you have to understand the world is full of pieces of shit.
Ask forgiveness, make peace, live on. You can't let your demons stare you down.

My condolences friend.

Not too sure tbh, they never texted my though.

In my case I felt bad for quite a while. But by the time I woke up the damage had already been done, so what the fuck was I to do?

>stripper
D-did you fuck her?

i had this but with weed.
>be me
>4
>grandpa gets me a dog he found by the road
>love my grandpa
>love the dog
>grandpa dies at 8
>dog reminds me of him
>ffw to 19
>dogs old but still in good shape besides hearing
>get high while letter her out to pee
>she runs off, does this sometime but barks when she's ready
>too high and tired to stay up
>don't think her hearings bad and probley can't hear shit coming at her at 70 mph
>wake up at 9am to my mom crying saying she got hit by a car

i'd go to jail beating the fuck out of the person that did it but i'll always blame myself.

In a coma for a whole minute? Shit son, you lucky

i was going to fix the grammar but im drunk. i switched vices and im more of a failure.

Went for a bike ride crashed into car fucked my face up n nearly lost a eye.

Oh yeah?
>trying to kms
>take like 30-50 pills
>pound some vodka
>start feeling really weird
>go walk my dog because I'm freaking out
>pass out while walking my dog
>dog runs away
>wake up in the hospital three days later
>find dog's decomposing body three weeks later
>mfw

1. Told my girlfriend to get pregnant instead of studieing, told her to fuck off because she didn't wanted to
2. I offended multiple people many times like touching their gf's asses or I just slandered them. I got punched very often, one time I came to hospital with very bad injuries. (3 broken bones in my face)
3. I slandered my business colleagues like calling them whores or I said racist shit to brown skinned guys.
4. Canceled contact to my parents and friends.
5. Went outside to show my pepe to strangers, was searched by police after.
6. Drank many times that much I can't afford to stand up next morning
7. I fucked hookers without condom and asked crackwhores for blowjobs. One time I literally fucked a gipsy.

I probably just forgot many other points lol

You mad whyte boi

Thanks for the encouragement lads. I'm going to get tested. I hope I'll find out I'm fine, but I don't know what I'll do if I find out otherwise. Regardless I need to get this off my mind because it's been really negatively affecting me lately. It's been almost 2 years since I was potentially exposed, but I read online some people have it for like 10 years without knowing.

I'm scared guys. I know hiv isn't as big of a deal in 2018, but hiv drugs are expensive as fuck where I live, and I don't know how I'll afford the drugs if I find out I have it (I hardly make enough money to eat and pay rent)

Yep, 60 whole seconds

One step at a time. The more you know about yourself and your health, the better you can plan, and the happier (and healthier) you can be. Knock it out!

it sucks to handle but you were in a bad place and literally out of your mind. hopefully both our dogs deaths were quick and painless

What did you do to screw your friends

tried jerking off on a girl who was sleeping in the same bed with me and she woke up and i tried to play it off.. but she knew, lesson was learned, you cant do that

that's not even the worst man
ive full blown totaled my mom's car into a tree while wasted
I'm should be in a wheelchair/dead twice over
God just loves me for some reason, I can't fathom why