youtube.com/watch?v=OHCkGzEO5ng

youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw

youtube.com/watch?v=QQmbn7ndvZQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rNPf1O0t1BY

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=MXSG09xjSNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/seyfudin33
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/muslim-nevertrump-thug-claims-chased-tackled-trump-supporter-san-jose-rally/
twitter.com/EmilyEab1998
youtube.com/watch?v=_hCRtD74A54
youtube.com/watch?v=HuF14oF2D2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DPlyoHL2MXA
youtu.be/PajQTmpv3xU
youtube.com/watch?v=VFpK71yBv1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So none of the attackers have been identified?

ahahahahaha lelelelelelel

Trump supporters are so weak and get BTFO all the time

I'm white but I support the anti-Trump protesters.

FUCK TRUMP HIS SUPPORTERS ARE ALL LITTLE PUSSIES HAHAHA

If """"""""""white"""""""""" Americans are so angry about this, how about they fight back? No, they won't because they're dickless cowards who would rather run

At first i thought this whole cucked thing was a joke.

Until I started fucking getting cucked 2 weeks ago :(

>MFW realise the painful truth

>OP

>I'm white but I support the anti-Trump protesters.

So? There are black people that support Trump too. You don't need to tell us your race, stupid.

LMAO

Based blacks joining the fight against pussy Internet tough guy trumplets. Fuck trumpfags

We're gonna inherit America even if these pussy cumskins want it or not based black bros, keep fighting the good fight and btfo these bigoted pieces of shit whenever you see one. Whites have outlived their usefulness, now it's time for us to take over.

We got your back bros, here's for a based Black/Hispanic future America

BASED. Laugh at these pathetic supporters.

That blonde qt will be deported straight to the elite breeding farms like we already do with canadian women.

We're just gonna elect Trump. It's the best way to show these monkeys that their violence means absolutely nothing.

Terrified trumpfag memer riding 2001 pretend rich bmw junk

Basically describes every trumpfag supporter ever, thinking you're gonna be rich because you support a billionaire lol

Come on through. Americans letting all types of illegal come in and getting free stuff.

>how do you plan on controlling america if you can't escape your crack houses and inner shittowns

Trump isn't winning CA.

Unfortunately I have business to care for here in Mexico, a couple of friends have asked me for a small loan to emigrate into the US, though, so I decisively helped them out of principle, the faster we replace them the better.

Wasn't his plan, dumbass.

His idea was to expose the nation to violent browns and give a reason to independants to vote in possible flip states.

>not his plan
He needs CA to insure his win dumbass.

Isn't there a wall you should be paying for Paco?

Looking for my friend. Please let me know if you can help.

Hahahaha

No

Why are you looking for him? He did nothing wrong. Are you the flash?

this. God Emperor is playing 4th dimensional chess

Was getting beat up part of his plan?

hey Trump supporters. next time don't come unprepared

pepper spray to defend yourselves

bring a lot of it

be prepared to fight

this was embarrassing

yes.

Fuck off shill. The only embarrassing thing is how bad these mexishits will cry come trump presidency

We need to toughen up and become better white people. Actually give ourselves a reason to have pride.

I'm not a shill, idiot

I'm telling you to defend yourselves, so next time you don't look like a bunch of pussies and chumps

come prepared

it is perfectly legal to defend yourselves with pepper spray if you're being assaulted

This. I thought white people were fighters until all these rallies. Trump was right about America is weak and everybody is laughing at them.

>He did nothing wrong
Yea I know he didn't du nuffin. He is just lucky showing up where ever there was trouble. I was wonder how he knew where the trouble was going to be?

Not the flash, a flash chaser chaser.

>Everyone is taking the bait
Get your shit together Sup Forums this is low tier

Fuck off and run away from this thread.

The problem is most of us whites have jobs, in my case I make 6 figures, and if I get caught beating up a few niggers, even while defending myself, I would lose everything....job, car, family. Niggers have nothing to lose.

There already is, and will be.

Just want these to happen in Texas, higher chance of mob dindus taking hot copper.

No. Sup Forums is fucking stupid and replies to obvious bait. Why shouldn't I say something

Stating facts isn't bait. If it was the other way around you probably be laughing.

I'm sure if I turn on CNN right now I will hear all about these terrible acts

I'm not white so I don't care. But they still shouldn't reply to something so obvious.

>another texan
How about you grow some balls and come to the CA rally.

laughing at people getting assaulted for no reason at all is nigger/spic tier behavior

How about you stay in the sinking ship of a state and I enjoy God's country Josè.

I may get called a cuck for saying this, but you trump supporters shouldn't attack back, because if you did, they would win.

Go back to the Dindu thread. White people got exposed.

He said come prepared. He's not laughing and trying to give advice

>sinking ship
Hows the weather there LMAO. You learn to swim yet?

How much should we take before we defend ourselves, you draw the line.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY THE JERSEY SHE IS WEARING

Cuck

Plenty of them have.

They got the ID of the usain bolt fellow catching the flash (he posted it in a tweet). He is a muslim minor from Minnesota, who was taking classes in San Jose. Afaik.

Trumpcucks have always been weak pussies. That's why they gravitate towards Trump, his lies give the retarded a sense of strength. They dream of Fascism but can't even fight undocumented children in the streets.

cuck

Here's the Somali fucks youtube: youtube.com/user/seyfudin33

Some ISIS shit on there or something.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/muslim-nevertrump-thug-claims-chased-tackled-trump-supporter-san-jose-rally/

I feel the Race War is beginning.

When we bring out the guns, you'll be wishing we would have stayed passive.

noice

Twitter account has a few more IDs : twitter.com/EmilyEab1998

what video is this from?

It's hot, humid, the air is very still.

Not sure why you want me to go swim but it seems like a good idea right now, thank you.

When will they learn?

You see friends, This is bait. Look at how amature it is. Do you notice the "lol funpost" attitude this post seems to irradiate. How it's a perfect strawman with barely any work put into it. This, regardless, will get two replys or more. You can stop this. Yes you lurking. You can make it a shitpost free world. All you have to do is not reply.

You would have to leave your mom's basement for that to happen.

One of my favorites, lmao!

Replies*

>You would have to leave your mom's basement
Ok, now what?

mark, Mark, MARK MARK MARK.

Tfw there is a youth resistance

>Kids care about politics
His parents dragged him there or he likes the dank memes

>Ok, now what?

Yeah, and where are these toy soldiers while shit like this is going down? Shitposting on stormfag, survival forums, and /k/. Theyre just rednecks that like to play dress up.

>Btfoing mexishits

SPEAK LOUD YOUNG MAN

the problem is riot training. Police have only been trained to stand in a line to hold back protesters and then march forward to push a group out of an area when it gets dark. Police used to do their job but I agree with the leftist's on one thing, the militarization of police is not helpful at all.

SAUCE ON VIDEO PLZ

LOL I know you're all just a bunch shit posting keyboard pussies. Real nigs and beaners don't have the mental capacity for trolling and shit posting. They rather pop caps in the streets. But this is funny IMHO. Then again I laugh at those videos from Mexico and Africa. They really like to treat each other like shit, and it's fucking hilarious. And the creative, yet backwards ways they torture and kill each other off, sends my sides to orbit. It was another bloody weekend here. The city morgue was piled up again with local gang youth. Me and this other guy had a laugh, maybe they called each other Trump supporters, and were BTFO. Even though none of them looked remotely white.

She's not Mexican she's black

its mostly mexicants fighting each other lmao

Ya'll pussies come up and try that shit in Wyoming.

>wake up tied to a snowfence buck naked covered in honey with ants eating your tiny pecker off

OBAMA BEING SETUP FOR 3RD TERM!
youtube.com/watch?v=_hCRtD74A54

Playing the Trump Card: Obama’s 3rd Term and WW3 (Trump's false flag assassination)
youtube.com/watch?v=HuF14oF2D2Q

Will OBAMA SUSPEND 2016 ELECTION & Become 3rd Term President Under MARTIAL LAW? (Prophetic Message)
youtube.com/watch?v=DPlyoHL2MXA

Ow the edge

I think Trump is absolutely disgusting and shows how easily people can be conned by a cheap charlatan who was born wealthy and is now losing all his money.

But attacking people like this is just as disgusting.

Even more disgusting is how cowardly all you Trump supporters are. You're all Nazi death squad shock troopers on Sup Forums but run for your lives from a simple fistfight.

And don't get confused about the flag I'm American.

black guy was nice to let him go, had second thoughts

if it were me i would have pinned him down for the mob

Now you're showing how simple you really are. Want to see how big the holes are those toys will make?

youtu.be/PajQTmpv3xU @ 3.40

youtube.com/watch?v=VFpK71yBv1s

Cuck

Sorry, got to go get some popcorn. This gonna be good.

fucking mexicans

go to /x/ that seems more appropriate for this garbage, juan jones

>califag using water as an insult
smelt

Oh fuck your shit talking. There isn't one of those tubbos that will ever level their rifle at a person. Not without being ventilated by police first. I hate them even more because morons like them.are the reason I can't shoot some fucking cans with a .22 anymore. They buy it all up for muh revolution or something.

I respect the nigger for not chimping out and kicking him while hes down and already lost. Kinda ruined by the bitch coming over to talk shit and film it right over the loser.

Neat

(You)

>we are just precursors to the true first wave of neo-nationalists

all hope is not lost

Keep it up, your time will come. Promise.

>stop being fat

kek, I need that shirt

>Average Sup Forums Trump supporter
TOP KEK