Where do you go to get your torrents, Sup Forums? I used to strictly go to kat.cr...

Where do you go to get your torrents, Sup Forums? I used to strictly go to kat.cr, but since that got shut down I've been subsisting from TPB, but it seriously blows. There's not any other sites I KNOW are legit and trust. What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

idope.se/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No public tracker can be trusted. Anyone can upload anything and there are no checks involved.

rutracker and MEGA for music

streaming for everything else since i dont play video games

I use qbittorrent.

As do I, but I'm talking about hosts, not clients.

I'm aware, and I always read comments and check trusted uploaders. However, the sites I mentioned are torrent hosting sites, whereas withsome of the more dubious sites I've found, I cannot be sure if the lists there are of actual torrents (real or not) or just spam links.

I use a fairly easy to get into private tracker

PassThePopcorn.me

Checked all of the large ones. None seem to have the complete second season of Lucha Underground, unfortunately.

BTN/What/PTP + KG

literally all you need

>Lucha Underground
Who

That's the problem.

Try extremebits

PTP and KG

What kind of content does KG offer again? I'm debating whether or not I should request an invite.

Bit Che

what does your layout look like? I'm trying to make my minimal but it's harder on qbittorrent

mostly obscure movies but a little bit of everything

>mostly obscure movies
Ah, so not worth my time, or anyone elses for that matter.

why would you watch anything else? lol

Uh, well this is mine. It's not the most lightweight but it tells me everything I want to know, and I don't look at the things I don't care about.

Got any invites, or just more things to tell me that I already know?

Sure, bro. Just post email and I'll hook you up right away.

email?

[email protected]

thax famm

sent ;)

[email protected]

avistaz.to (asian torrents)
privatehd.to
kickass.cr(no longer works)

i just search google for torrents since kickass doesn't work anymore

i've been torrenting for like a decade and i never got a warning to stop or anything.

Sent

Well, I would like an invitation too

[email protected]

I found this one idope.se/

and its been working pretty well for me. A lot of the convenience things KAT did it also does, although it doesn't have the community/voting aspect that discourages any bullshit like viruses

Did you guys really just post your email on Sup Forums?

[email protected]

what's the big deal?

it's my useless email anyway

needs to be gmail

[email protected]

pls my dearest friends

[email protected]

NICE TRY MPAA

Sent!

[email protected]

>he doesnt have 5 emails and some hes even forgotten about

sent!

no

why you lying to me famms ;-;

>all the movies in the world available yet still watches television
explains why you completely miss the point of this thread

iptorrents

I used to be on passthepopcorn but I hadn't used it in so long that I was suspended; when I tried to restart it nobody was on their IRC

but music is reasonably priced and you can stream most movies in HD just by searching "[movie] streaming," so I don't really pirate anything anymore (besides civ 6)

>No public tracker can be trusted. Anyone can upload anything and there are no checks involved.

op's talking about movies/tv episodes not CallOfDuty.CrAcK.No.DVD.SCENE.exe.exe go back to Sup Forums you underage autistic bellend

RARBG and TPB.

Tribler for ez mode

yesmovies.to

Don't need to torrent anything.

>actually getting himself disabled for inactivity on fucking PTP

I'm not a fucking pleb faggot and use fully automated Usenet downloads with sonarr and couchpotato.

I just get a whole bunch of BluRay's in the store and return them after a week, when I finished them all.

>He watches his movies on a fucking computer screen

>not having a fucking HDMI to play through your pc to the TV

lots of tv arent compatible by just using a hdmi cable

what kind of tv you have? I've never find such problem with a model that isn't from your grandma

you need a program to serve the media

I bought the very cheapest 40" 1080i shit I could find and that thing works just fine.

>not having a separate pc acting as a htpc + media storage running a problem like plex for maximum comfy

>have a 15 year old tv

wat

Kodi

with remote control app on phone.

>2010+6
>not downloading YIFY 720p 600 MB movies with uTorrent

>YIFY
F