My family is upstairs drinking and laughing and shit and I'm stuck downstairs without any empty Gatorade bottles left...

My family is upstairs drinking and laughing and shit and I'm stuck downstairs without any empty Gatorade bottles left and I need to pee. Why can't they just be asleep like they normally are by this time? Sup Forums I need your help.

Your house has no bathroom?

piss in the yard

Obviously the house has a bathroom but I live in the basement so I would have to go upstairs to use it.

Are you not physically well enough to climb a flight of stairs?

Fuck off normie

What?

Take some ativan

Just piss into your mouth like a normal human being. Waste not want not

You can't even walk past your parents?

This is /b ur looking for /r9k

Hes saying you're normal high functioning individual and to GTFO

Is there a washing machine in the basement?

No he just can't answer basic questions, desu.

fuck, just piss in the basement drain.

This, there's always a drain in the basement somewhere. Also don't use gatorade bottles, just buy a few of those one gallon jugs of Arizona iced tea and keep them around once they're empty. Small bottles tend to fill up too fast.

Buy adult diapers.

piss on your parents to assert dominance

Nigguh he to shy to go upstairs cuz that has a HIGH chance of putting him in a awkward conversation its actually not that rare alot of ppl just don't wana start shitty hows life conversations

Especially when your life is shit and their lives are great.
>So what have you been up to?
>(Thinking about the gatorade bottles) Um, not much...

that too but I personally know some ppl that have a active life achieving stuff n still just prefer to talk to friends n not relatives

shit nigga i thought i was the only one that did this shit. fuck social interaction with my family members always askin the same questions bout how many hours I work and if im drivin yet even though last night i had a gun to my head.

wish they knew how to leave a sad fuck like me alone

Friends are less judgmental. Seeing the same penis every day kind of loses its shock value.

>hang yourself
its the only option OP

you speak like a retard 4'11 white girl with platinum blonde hair.

Sounds like someone I know, fuck she's annoying, furry too.

Ask her of you can shave her.

if

fuck that must be annoying to see
my regards user

maximum kek
but no not that type of furry

>wtf. happend here????

why are they $0?

I don't think anyone does. Some of us just bite the fucking bullet. It's called getting along with people.

until you dont

why are people even worth getting along with