There are TWO Genders.Biological Gender isn't social construct

There are TWO Genders.Biological Gender isn't social construct.
If you don't agree with this you are SJW snowflake idiot

okay
I don't use social media so I can avoid this boring normie stuff and yet here it is

hmm let me think...

oh, i dont give a fuck

This is now a cat thread

I got dropped from one of my classes because a bald whale with red head "snitched on me". All I did was speak at a rally outside of class for like 30 seconds. I don't blame the professor though, if he hadn't dropped me she would've accused both of us of rape

>bioLOGical

cats suck
i kill every stray cat that enters my property

I identify as a meat hammer and my name is Randy, as am i.

There are zero biological genders, and sex is more complicated than just "this is male" and "this is female"

Watch out,someone is gonna get triggered!

You don't use social media yet here you are.... makes you think doesn't it?

yeeey more cats

Sex is not gender. Sex is biological, gender is psychological. Now who's retarded?

I don't care.

No

Is it George Palade?

Sry meant for

That cat is adorable. Chances are he doesn't care about his gender. Good for him. or her. whatever. it's a cat. humans can go ahead and pretend they are whatever mystical entity they want. they're still human. they still shit. they still buy maccaroni and toilet paper. fuck it.

Good man

>don't use social media
>is on Sup Forums

>and sex is more complicated than just "this is male" and "this is female"
No. We can make it more complicated.

wot?

Humanity: macaroni and toilet paper
>sensible_chuckle.gif

Traps are how gay people integrated in today's society.

>Sup Forums is a social media now

upvoted.

nah they've always been synonyms. your cancer can't change that no matter how hard they try

please fucking Lord bring on WW3 already and let these fags get nuked

Most days I want to kill myself and then fuck my own lifeless corpse somehow.

The faggot's not wrong

i know, right?

>Being this authoritarian about someonelse's life and choices

Life in mum's basement must be pretty boring

That doesn't explain traps that want to be lesbians.

Authoritarian is stating elemantary school level facts, that must be a tough surmation for you.

>social
>Sup Forums

>you

It was, yes, thanks for your validation

Cats are awsome

You welcome fellow internet dweller.

>Biological Gender
Nice autism, bruh. Did you mean biological sex?

This Liberal FEELS he is a baby.Does that mean he is?Of course not,feelings and facts aren't same

Gender = sex

Same I don't see no difference.People start saying gender because the word sex sounded a bit too rude before

You're all gay homosexuals xD

You got me there

there are 3 you idiot. hermaphrodites exist too.

There are 3 biological genders

Aren't they more like mix of genders?

There at least 2 genders that we know of. There could be aliens out there on some planet in which sex happens but 3 parties are required as opposed to 2.

Humans here on Earth however only have exhibited 2 unique genders, maybe some middling combination of the 2 considering odd genetic abnormalities, but no bizarre 3rd with weird out of place genitalia that works or functions nothing like a dick or a pussy.

When you understand women don't carry a dress wearing gene and men don't carry a tie wearing gene you'll understand the difference between sex and gender.

Leftist Women aren't ''Women''

That's just fashion

they are both but neither male nor female. a 3rd gender.

The right cant meme

Right, fashion clearly has a gender component,but not a sex component because fashion has nothing to do with genetics.

Therefore sex cannot be the same as gender.

truth

Gender is a botanic term that botanists have been using since the 1300s to refer to the the gender spectrum of plants. Plants have dozens of genders or sexes from which they can physically at will switch between. The word gender is synonyms with sex but was invented for the soul purpose of determining the various sexes of plants - of which there are many. It wasn't until the 1960s that radical feminists hijacked the term for ideological reasons. Mammals are not plants, we don't have a gender spectrum like plants do nor can we physically switch between genders at will. We can merely mimic it.

Different user here.
You're being exceptionally disingenuous.

You're using the existence superficial and arbitrary cultural differences (in this case attire) as the main wedge for why "gender is psychological" all the while omitting the fact that not all these cultures are so different. For example, most men are called to work to provide for their wives and families across the globe. That's no mere "tie" or "dress."

Furthermore, there's a reason why it's called sexual dimorphism and not sexual trimorphism because at the end of the day we're operating off of 2 templates. Not 3. Not 4. Not infinity gender templates -- only 2.

There might not be a "dress wearing gene" but there is a gene that allows women to see more shades of color than men often can. Maybe this influences their eye for fashion? Probably on some level.

TL;DR: stop being a dishonest hack -- not every last attribute ascribed to gender is cultural or arbitrary.

god sakes OP, step your bait-game up.