I shot a bird years ago. I cane up to it and saw its little chest gasping up and down for air...

I shot a bird years ago. I cane up to it and saw its little chest gasping up and down for air. Immediately wanted to kill myself. Still do. His little body moving up and down for air is in my head each day.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/17/world/africa/niger-ambush-american-soldiers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pussy faggot

kys. poor birdy

Could you possibly look at a suffering animal like that?

I should. I was a stupid faggot for doing that

i shot a crow on my fence when i was about 10 with a pellet gun

i felt bad afterwards, but i forgot about it until now. Thanks for bringing it up faggot, why dont you do everyone a favor and keep your fucking mouth shut

>Be me
>PTSD from service
>Back home on the farm
>Butchering rabbits( the fuckers sell for $8.00/lb now, nice proft ) that we'll be sending for customers.
>a half hour into butchering rabbits, I raise the meat cleaver to break the bone between the hind legs.
>Swing down
>Snap bone easily; but my father screams a long "ow" in his cutest voice.
>flashbacks
>trauma
>my buddy with his tail blown off and shredded legs dying in my arms.
>Spend the rest of the day drinking/in and out of drunken slumbering as my father takes over the farmwork.
>Pic semi-related; not from my farm

rest in peace lieutenant dan

I still don't get why he thought that would amuse me. I get he was trying to lift my spirits but it just hurt so badly.

speaking of people getting maimed and killed for no reason, what do you make of the Niger stationed special ops who were shot a few months ago?

whole thing seemed completely avoidable to the point that I wonder if they were set up

btw, don't watch the video for the sake of your PTSD user, I don't want you drinking yourself to death

wait what

link plox

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/17/world/africa/niger-ambush-american-soldiers.html

thank you user

I got a possum with my pellet gun. Break barrel with 1200 fps velocity maximum. Got it right in the chest. Walk over to examine it. Blood spurts coming out of it's chest in time with it's slowing hearbeat. I must have put a pellet right through it's heart. Spurts had at least a foot distance on them at first and slowly died down to a trickle. I didn't feel bad at all, though I wouldn't say I was excited about it either. There's nothing wrong with killing. We're an animal just like any other and plenty of them kill for various reasons. Most kill for food, some kill to eliminate competition for mates, some kill for pleasure. We're no different and I don't feel the need to punish myself for something that is within my nature.

Nature is even crueler than you and life is suffering. You're just a millennial fuckboi.

You are responsible for the death of hundreds of animals every year. They frolicked, ate, and did nothing wrong. Yet we murder them.

I've shot 8 woodpeckers this month with my .410 for beating holes into the end of my house.

The awareness of a creature with a brain the size of my little fingers tip is questionable at best. Ultimately killing things is something you get used to, I remember being set to the task of killing blue jays that were stealing eggs as a child. The first one i shot did haunt me a bit, but the more i shot the less i cared.

>be me
>hear loud ass bird chirping off his favorite trap song
>start to throw stones and rocks at the light post he is perched upon
>not really mad at the song, just mad because he sings along
>i just wanted to scare him off but he knew this might be his final song

Be me aged 15 high as fuck at friends house in attic room, bird gets in, we manage to get it out the window only to see it plummet off the roof.
Go down 3 floors to check on it, see it in road barely alive so think how can we end it’s suffering, find some gardening shears and decide to decapitate it, get blades in position and apply pressure only to see the blades are more blunt than a Mexican gangsters machete and it’s just snapping the neck rather than cutting,
Decide to give up and just beat it to death with one of my shoes, still think about that bird all these years later, only wanted to end its suffering and made it suffer so much worse

Britfag by the way so no access to firearms

This one time my friend and I saw a traffic cone on the side walk and I picked it up and a lizard crawled out of it. I wanted to land the cone on top of the lizard so I threw the cone at it. I dont know how on earth this happened and I couldn’t repeat this for all the money in the world if I tried, but when I threw the cone it just barely hit the lizard in a way where the skin on the lizards face got sliced off and all that was exposed was all the pick flesh and muscle on its entire face, similar if you were to cut a humans face off. It just layed on it back scrambling it’s legs like it was in tremendous pain. I just walked away cause I felt bad and didn’t know what else to do... Still think about the poor scaley boi to this day and what a horrible thing I did

this literal exact thing happened to me years ago. It was so fucked.

>little bird hits the ground wings flapping around
>i look into his eyes
>he looks into mine
>he begs me to kill him
>i can't kill him
>i walk away with a tear in my eye
>i awake the next morning to loud banging at the front door

I threw a rock at a dragon fly and actually hit it. I was so proud cuz they are super fast. It’s tail was all bent and shit.

worst I ever did was shoot squirrels with airsoft guns and torture asian stink bugs, you guys are fucked up

Nice. I killed a bird last time like 5 years ago but it had injured its wing.

That's why I smashed the bird's head right away.

>cuffed up, trihard ride to the station
>confused as fuck, what is happening.jpg?
>where were u last night?

>giant negro greets me with open arms
>attorney tells me not to speak
>wtf did i do?

Why not shoot it again. I bet you enjoyed everymoment.

Topkek