So on 12/11, I got into a car accident...

So on 12/11, I got into a car accident. I rear ended some lady who slammed on her breaks in the middle of the intersection. Ever since then I've been having chronic back pain. I never saw a doctor about though I should have as soon as possible. Now it's to the point where this last month has been extremely miserable, and the pain is spreading to my shoulders and neck. There are days I spend in bed because the pain is so unbearable. Im seeing a doctor at the beginning of the upcoming week. I'm goung to ask for a referral to a physical therapist. But I was hoping to get some type of opioid painkiller, how likely is that going happen? I've tried high does of acetaminophen, aspirin, ibuprofen, biofreeze, heating pads and etc. and nothing has worked. I think since I'm 18 and I've waited a while to see a doctor, I'm shit out of luck. What would be a good way to approach getting opioid while hopefully waiting seeing a physical therapist, with out seeming like an addict.

pics of my car if anyone is interested.

it's been 3 months and you're not healed. You don't need painkillers, you need an x-ray. There could be significant damage that you've worsened by avoiding the doctor. Pills only numb the pain, they don't fix the problem. Really, all they do is generate a new problem, an opiate dependency.

This.
Painkillers will ruin your life.

Like I said I plan on seeing a physical therapist to actually deal with the problem, I know pain killers won't solve anything. I'm looking towards them as a short term solution to just manage with the pain. I know how easy it is to get addicted to pain killers. I spend weeks on 2-3 hours asleep because how bad the pain is. It could be a while to schedule an appointment for a therapist.

I would only really want a short term 1-2 week low dosage to avoid becoming addicted. There are plenty of people who get prescription for opioids and are fine after.

Tbh weed sounds like the perfect cure to your suffering

I've tried

A physical therapist won't heal you in this case. If the pain is getting worse you broke or tore something or herniated a disc.

Just buy heroine, you dumb fuck. It's cheaper and far better. Also you don't have to waste money on a doctor. Thus having more money for heroine.

I don't think anything is broken. Would a chiropractor be better longe term then?

They don't wait to put you into physical therapy, and if they did, I'm sure they would give you some pills to help. My local hospital has a physical therapy ward across the street, and my grandmother was there that afternoon after breaking her pelvis, but that's a little more severe.

They'll x-ray you and probably find that you slipped a disc or something. You're likely in pain because of a pinched nerve, which leads to the radiating pain.

Good luck, hope you have health insurance.

Don't ride people's asses in the future dickhead. I'll slam on my brakes if i see you behind me too. "I don't know officer, he was just following right behind me, and I had to brake, and he didnt stop! My back really hurts, oh god!" It's like handing someone government handouts

No. See a fucking doctor. Stop being stubborn. Get x-rays, maybe MRIs are needed too. You can't heal yourself if you don't find out what the problem is. That's all x-rays and MRIs are: tools to image the body

I have health insurance luckily. Also wasn't riding this cunts ass, she had no break lights and I was a decent ways away from her. I was doing about 40-45 which is the speed limit. It's was just one of those shitty situations

What'd I say? I'm seeing a doctor early next week.

>not immediately calling the police and then going to the doctor about the back pain for insurance payouts

It was my fault, wouldn't get any payouts.

I think OP is going to die prematurely

You have slower reaction times and a longer braking distance than an old lady. Sounds like you deserved it.

Firstly, please tell me you're not still driving?

Secondly, see what the doctor says.

I assume you're American though? I'm genuinely not joking here or trying to be "edgy" but your post, not to mention the circumstances of the accident itself, suggest you're a beta faggot. The doctor will likely work this out quickly and just rape your medical insurance and get you hooked on dangerous painkillers.

"Dangerous"
Whats so dangerou i been on and off oxy for like 7 years. Fuck off media faggot

Heres how this goes.

You go telling him the story and saying your in pain. He asks if you had anything done about it like X-Rays and you say no so all he does is prescribe you ibuprofen or at most tylenol 3s.

Doctors dont give out opiods anymore you gotta have some evidence something is seriously wrong with you.

Dont go in there asking for opiods or he will just think your looking for drugs to get high and he will never give you anything.